Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother (22881 Views)

Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Kissiemu(m): 7:21am On Oct 11, 2021
Reno, there is no difference between you and FFK
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by BeardedMeat(m): 7:21am On Oct 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Reno must be deceiving himself thinking FFK gives a damn about a self imposed fugitive on the run, 6 years counting he has fled from Nigeria, of what Use is Reno to pdp?
You are a LIAR!!!!!!

Reno comes to Nigeria every now and then.

He was seen on TV during 2019 elections.

Reno may not be useful to PDP, but he's useful to many Nigerians for harassing the London hell out of the vegetable in aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Omoa1: 7:22am On Oct 11, 2021
Reno too like wahala grin
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by JubrilBuhari: 7:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Happy birthday to Sunday Igboho.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by BeardedMeat(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2021
Kissiemu:
Reno, there is no difference between you and FFK
This is unfair. Only FFK can do the things he does because his treachery is hereditary.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Traitors are in all regions and tribes....but the problem with we Yoruba's is our inability to punish and ostracize them and make an example of them, FFK's father wasn't punished for his treachery but instead was profitable in it, thus FFK continues in the family business.....it doesn't have to be violent or involve bloodshed. My father once said that you can kill a man without taking his life.
Why should Yoruba caste anyone out because of politics?

It's uncivilized people from OSU caste region that do that.

No permanent friend/enemy in politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Kissiemu(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:
This is unfair. Only FFK can do the things he does because his treachery is hereditary.
Ok...I have heard
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by mecustika: 7:30am On Oct 11, 2021
In as much as I know that all Nigerian politicians are unreliable,ffks case is different. I've never seen a man as unsteady as he is. I believe he either has a mental disorder or a spiritual problem. I may be wrong,but definitely something is not right with ffk.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Nosa111(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2021
He ran after Buhari won the election, maybe if he had not, by now he would have be dead like other Nigerians. Before thinking about what is the use of Reno to PDP, think about yourself first, of what you are you to your close circle, family and friends.
Buckeyemedia1:
Reno must be deceiving himself thinking FFK gives a damn about a self imposed fugitive on the run, 6 years counting he has fled from Nigeria, of what Use is Reno to pdp?
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by kinibigdeal(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

Reno is more relevant than FFK. Very consistent since PDP left power
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by ojonx(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2021
Wow! This is real! Tested and trusted App, one can use to make good money.
Join the WhatsApp group with the link below if you are interested.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///HG8INxJdGBt4UTT5Cz123A.
Or Whatsapp on 08028616337 for a guide.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Brushstrokes20: 7:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Spot on cool...

With a friend like ffk, ONE DOES NOT NEED AN ENEMY!

Dude's a 2faced scum undecided.... #anywhere belle face
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Oga Reno still dey learn Yoruba man and double face.

Very pathetic race. Follow them so hard and have yourself to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Fahdiga(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Reno is more useful to us than you
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by nosmassam(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2021
Like Femi like Remi
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by ChiSun27(m): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Yellowtree:
People understand phases differently. You won't be surprised if you wake up tomorrow and see RENO and good luck in APC...

ONLY people who don't know Reno takes him seriously

This your foolish post shows that you don't Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:30am On Oct 11, 2021
Sometimes you wonder if RENO is a Christian or something else .
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by rickyrex(m): 8:30am On Oct 11, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I hate it when educated fellow like you.. Will leave the fact and be chasing shadow
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by FamTomx2(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2021
idealogical:
Reno+ipob+FFK = public nuisance and menace to society.

Enjoy una friendship

grin grin grin..

You forget your kinsmen fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by IfnobeGod20: 9:02am On Oct 11, 2021
You guys will just be writing bunkum. If there is any tribe that is untrustworthy, that should be Igbo. Have a deal with them, they would want to corner the deal. Always want to be ahead anywhere they find themselves but still turn around to blame everyone except themselves. The most insatiable tribe is Igbo. Always want to have more and exercise authority anywhere they find themselves. Someone committing political cannot be used prostitution as a problem of a tribe. When he jumped to PDP that time you guys were hailing and celebrating him, we told you guys to be wary of him but you refused. You guys should lick your self inflicted wounds and stop generalising his shortcoming. Political prostitution is a normal thing in Nigeria and countless number of politicians have done same. If Reno had the opportunity, he will do same. Forget all this holy than thou bunkum he's dishing out to you guys. A man that has integrity will not go and have a child out of his matrimonial home.
NoSentiment:
I can strike a deal with an Igbo man and go back home and sleep.

I can strike a deal with an Ijaw man and go back home and sleep.

I can strike a deal with a Tiv and go back home and sleep.

If I dream to have striken a deal with my SW inlaws, I'll dash to arrange for post deal damage control upon waking up from my sleep for definitely, with my in laws, the deal would have gone burst or leaked even b4 it has actually been striken in reality.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by IfnobeGod20: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2021
Christian my foot. A holy spirit filled christian will not have baby out of his matrimonial home. Just playing on the gullible minds
FRANKOSKI:
Sometimes you wonder if RENO is a Christian or something else .
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by jaxxy(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Reno has made valid points. FFK might be an opportunist playing to the gallery. Time will tell.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Spiff20(m): 9:52am On Oct 11, 2021
The both of them are the same. Politicians with no allegiance. Anywhere that favors them they'll move. Too bad Reno has insulted this government enough to get him rejected even if he decides to join the APC. He took the opposition personal and blew it out of proportion. You could smell the bias in his criticisms and is not as if the government he was part of was completely clean. Even Jonathan has since moved on and I wonder why he never criticized him for going to meet with Buhari. Reno is a pastor I don't understand his calling.
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2021
idealogical:
One thing Reno and FFK get in common is fornication, dishonesty, adultery, marital cheating and deception, corning and lying to multiple women and multiple bay mamas.

Even as a fake twitter pastor, reno own is even worse.

Both are scums..

grin grin

You are a no body
Re: Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother by Bestie01(f): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
collinspro:

Pls I need the Hadley Chase novel. How do I reach you?
wasap me.check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Labour Party Now Mass Movement / Forgery: Ekweremadu Fails In Bid To Stop Judgment / Wike Plays Table Tennis With Rivers House Of Assembly Members In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.