Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Want To Teach About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Teach About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. (1247 Views)

Could Someone Knowleable Please Teach About Spirit Husbands And Wives? / What Does The Bible Teach About Speaking In Tongues? / Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Teach About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. by siofra(f): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2021
Dangerousboy:
first of all Christianity is not a religion it is life. Secondly, anyway, the choice is yours.

Christianity is a religion

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Teach About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. by siofra(f): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2021
schumastic:

Smilles, my first post after a long time off. So which religion do you practice if I may ask, no offense though?

I'm a Christian cheesy
Re: I Want To Teach About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. by Dangerousboy(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2021
siofra:

Christianity is a religion
well to you it is but to me it is LIFE. That's why we call it The CHRISTIAN LIFE
And what kind of a Christian are you?
You can't serve God and pasta at the same time
Re: I Want To Teach About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. by siofra(f): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Dangerousboy:
well to you it is but to me it is LIFE. That's why we call it The CHRISTIAN LIFE

Who is serving pasta

Just because I welcomed him here doesn't mean I serve his God. We should learn to be tolerant of other people's religions.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Teach About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. by Pastafari: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Dangerousboy:
Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only true God

1 Like

Re: I Want To Teach About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. by A001: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pastafari:
Hello guys, I am new on the page. I'm a pastafarian.
Who's a pastafarian? A pastafarian is someone that believes only in the one and only true God, the Flyinng Spaghetti Monster.

We have been living in darkness and chaos until the holy monster decided to boil for our sins in 2005. Today, we are saved and we can say for sure that he has been stretching forth his noodly appendages to blessing us with pasta and meatballs ever since.

He's an interesting creator that you will find so fascinating to serve. Drop your inquiries and let's talk about the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster.

Permesan be upon him, r'amen.
Lols. Please go ahead grin

Our pastafari!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Teach About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. by Pastafari: 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
A001:

Lols. Please go ahead grin

Our pastafari!
Permesan

1 Like

Re: I Want To Teach About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. by schumastic(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2021
siofra:

I'm a Christian cheesy

Just went through some of your posts and I couldn’t help but laugh and smile all at once. Troublemaker lol.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Teach About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Okay I had a good laugh tonight, what a way to relieve stress.
Re: I Want To Teach About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. by mhizv(f): 2:35am On Dec 02, 2021
schumastic:

Smilles, my first post after a long time off. So which religion do you practice if I may ask, no offense though?

Hey what's up. Pls send me a message on WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Why EliYah, The Prophet Of The Most High God, Did This? / Top 10 Misconceptions About The Catholic Church / Would You Abort A Fetus That Will Grow Into A Severely Mentally Handicapped Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.