Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster (443 Views)

Is Our God No Different Than the 'Flying Spaghetti Monster'? / A Fool Says In His Heart That There’s No Flying Spaghetti Monster / I Want To Teach About The Flying Spaghetti Monster. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by FatherOfJesus: 12:41am On Jun 05, 2022
The point is that any hairbrained creature you can possibly imagine is just as unfalsifiable as your god. So if your objection to the Flying spaghetti monster is that it's ‘made up’, then the same could just as easily be said about your god. For all the same reasons. Your god has more believers? Irrelevant. Your god has been around longer? Equally irrelevant. That's only the difference between today's fringe cult and tomorrow's mainstream religion.

The gods of old had just as many fervent believers as yours. Now they're just footnotes in history. Your god will suffer the same fate. It's inevitable. So maybe give the FSM a little more respect. It's not there to trivialize anything. It's a warning. A warning deserving of your attention and respect.

1 Like

Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by sweetonugbu: 3:48am On Jun 05, 2022
Ramen
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by Dtruthspeaker: 7:12am On Jun 05, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
... So if your objection to the Flying spaghetti monster is that it's ‘made up’, then the same could just as easily be said about your god.

This is not True. No person made up God. And this is proven by the histories of peoples in that they met Him and were aware of His Presence!

Truth Exists, Lies are invented! George Braque

So, you have no thing! (Madness incoming)
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by Dtruthspeaker: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Ramen

Dammed Men!
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by hopefulLandlord: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2022
comparing the Christian god to FSM, the one true God, is an insult to FSM

2 Likes

Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by Dtruthspeaker: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?

O Lord Arise! And let thy enemies be in perpetual destruction.
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by FatherOfJesus: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

This is not True. No person made up God. And this is proven by the histories of peoples in that they met Him and were aware of His Presence!

Flying spaghetti monster was not invented
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by sweetonugbu: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?

mugu my prayer for u today is for " his noodly appendage should touch you" ur life will no longer remain the same.

2 Likes

Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by Hermes119: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
O wrong nau
How can you be this savage grin
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by Hermes119: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I feel your pains brother grin
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by Luzebox(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
vawlence has risen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by Dtruthspeaker: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
sweetonugbu:
mugu my prayer for u today is for " his noodly appendage touch you" ur life will no longer remain the same.

Indomie, ọ́kuko would eat your noodle god finish the second he comes out of the pot.
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Flying spaghetti monster was not invented

grin Your Confession and Admission of Truth
FatherOfJesus:

..So if your objection to the Flying spaghetti monster is that it's ‘made up’,..

Every soul must confess The Truth whether they want to or not! grin
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by sweetonugbu: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Indomie, ọ́kuko would eat your noodle god finish the second he comes out of the pot.
blasphemy
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by Dtruthspeaker: 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2022
sweetonugbu:
blasphemy

It's no blasphemy for I did not insult. I only stated what occurs and shall occur in nature. Spaghetti and Chicken/Pigeons/birds that is a bird's feast.
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by sweetonugbu: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It's no blasphemy for I did not insult. I only stated what occurs and shall occur in nature. Spaghetti and Chicken/Pigeons/birds that is a bird's feast.
Bread and wine and blood is who's food?.

1 Like

Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by FirstSon01: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

No one invented the flying spaghetti monster too. I've had personal encounter with the great FSM
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by FirstSon01: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
sweetonugbu:
mugu my prayer for u today is for " his noodly appendage touch you" ur life will no longer remain the same.

Ramen
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by FatherOfJesus: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Your Confession and Admission of Truth

Every soul must confess The Truth whether they want to or not! grin
You are right. Every soul must confess that flying spaghetti monster is lord

1 Like

Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by elated177: 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2022
You all either run away or resort to unnecessary repetition, like a broken record, whenever someone wants to engage in meaningful discourse with you. Ask workch.
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by HellVictorinho4(m): 12:39am On Jun 06, 2022
elated177:
You all either run away or resort to unnecessary repetition, like a broken record, whenever someone wants to engage in meaningful discourse with you. Ask workch.

Just as you keep saying no atheist here

FirstSon says so

Bastards celebrating what they deny to like , what else?
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by Dtruthspeaker: 2:01am On Jun 06, 2022
FirstSon01:

No one invented the flying spaghetti monster too. I've had personal encounter with the great FSM

Invalid! grin You can not be your own witness grin

Therefore, you have no witnesses.

Therefore, you have ended up proving that it is made up and your personal fabrication. grin

Because

"Truth Exists (and always has histories), Lies are invented! George Braque grin

So, you see, by your own mouth you confess your fakeness and the Stupidity of your enterprise.. grin

This is obviously a mad people's corner time for me to bail.
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by FirstSon01: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Invalid! grin You can not be your own witness grin

Therefore, you have no witnesses.

Therefore, you have ended up proving that it is made up and your personal fabrication. grin

Because

"Truth Exists (and always has histories), Lies are invented! George Braque grin

So, you see, by your own mouth you confess your fakeness and the Stupidity of your enterprise.. grin

This is obviously a mad people's corner time for me to bail.

You're mad for calling the FSM a fabrication.
Didn't you hear from everyone who said they met it, I only corroborated their story by sharing my testimony.

1 Like

Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by FirstSon01: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

FirstSon says so

Still wailing I see cheesy
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by elated177: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

FirstSon says so

What is this one saying?
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2022
FirstSon01:

Still wailing I see cheesy

You created this thread for this right?
Re: Your God And The Flying Spaghetti Monster by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2022
elated177:

What is this one saying?

You only understand what certain bastards like FirstSon 1 has been saying to me..... check his vomit...... I must say he's more disgusting and he's proud of his uselessness to my progress so he keeps laughing like a hopeless waste of resources repeating the same thing like a deranged pig.

(1) (Reply)

Young Pastor Faints As Head Pastor Proposes To His Girlfriend (photos) / Forgive Me For My Wrong Teachings Over The Years, Bennie Hinn / Alfa Turns Christian: How Muslim Neighbor Embraced Christ And Changed His Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.