Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life (14494 Views)

NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ / Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member / BREAKING: Goodluck Never Congratulated Tinubu, Only Expressed Fear Of Bloodshed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by olajohnson542: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2021
And only God has decided that you will never be the president of Nigeria come 2023..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by McOluOmo: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2021
Jagaban

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by adesegun121(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Shattuck(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2021
Lol
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by aremuforlife(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2021
NgwalandAbia:
This old fool again,abiola will be a child's Play.

He won't be selected no one should trust southern Muslim either osibanjo or Igbo final.
Stop it, I believe you don't have elders in you family

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by joefelin2345: 8:05am On Oct 11, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
• Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu, Olamilekan say work has started for task ahead

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/10/11/tinubu-only-god-can-take-my-life/
Same for every mortar not Tinubu alone. It is only God that knows the time that he shall call everyone home. So this should not be a news at all.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by DoggoneDogg: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
Crowwejihadist:

Ogbeni though we may have different political opinion and affiliations, you're not supposed to say this.
[/s]

Tinubu is a dead pig & the drug dealing vagabond will be tried post mortem.

Case closed.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by deepdeep(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2021
WE'RE WATCHING cool
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Timnico: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2021
So southwest doesn't have any other thing to offer apart from tinubu and the north knows his heath is fragile and will support him so that the will come back to power after 6 months of swearing in
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Yes ooo not while I the Iya Egbe and your daughter Iyaloja are still alive will any body born of a woman have access to harm you.Enemies be warned,your next president have spoken
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by witworth(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2021
Of course, for once I agree with you on this one.
But just don't forget you can go anytime just like everybody else.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Orochimaru247: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2021
RapistOnBail:
grin
Yeah continue... That's what we Nigerians are best at.. pretending... Continue decieving yah self.. ���.. you know the truth that this man is corrupt, incompetent, greedy.. and he is gonna ruin Nigeria if given the chance..
But the one cup of rice , and loaf of bread that you are expecting in the campaign group keeps clouding yah.. thinking faculty.. .
Keep dreaming.... Joseph...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Cokahot: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2021
Once tinubu is president,don't forget lawlessness will be x10, SARS will be back and more brutal,agberos would be given top political posts, they will have level. There will be abuse of bullion vans nationwide tripple corruption in govt sector,police will kill more and go away with it,vote for tinubu and be killed. Christ is coming soon. From frying pan to fire. Travel abroad now o. Ok
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by RapistOnBail: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2021
Orochimaru247:

Yeah continue... That's what we Nigerians are best at.. pretending... Continue decieving yah self.. ���.. you know the truth that this man is corrupt, incompetent, greedy.. and he is gonna ruin Nigeria if given the chance..
But the one cup of rice , and loaf of bread that you are expecting in the campaign group keeps clouding yah.. thinking faculty.. .
Keep dreaming.... Joseph...
Nothing concern me oga.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Ashawosboifrien: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2021
That's what Yaradua said lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Adexvivacity(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2021
As far as he is a Nigerian, he is free to contest. Why are AfghanEasterns afraid? grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Sharatan(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2021
This man is actually looking like someone who will die anytime soon. It's better he forgets his presidential ambitions because 9ja wahala go kill am before him time
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by rayvelez(m): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2021
Politicians and thr myopic thinking they only remember God when elections time is coming and deh forget god when embezzlement of public fund.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by DEROX: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2021
wink cheesy wink baba burst their brain lol i love this man
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by CheedyJ(m): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2021
You for dey naija to receive treatment na
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2021
walking dead
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Corporate2020: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
BAT 2023

I hope no hypocrite will com n wail on top my comment

Campaign for who you will vote for in 2023 too.

They have no candidate. They only have betrayer and treachery in their blood, that's why they are sad, bitter, miserable, depressed and suicidal

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Corporate2020: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2021
Sharatan:
This man is actually looking like someone who will die anytime soon. It's better he forgets his presidential ambitions because 9ja wahala go kill am before him time

Are you sure he won't live beyond you?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
• Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu, Olamilekan say work has started for task ahead

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/10/11/tinubu-only-god-can-take-my-life/
So TINUBU THINKS THAT WEARING THAT SLIPPERS WILL MAKE HIM LIVE FOREVER ? It's good to know that he trusts in GOD.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by prigoz(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2021
Tinubu and Buhari, who is stronger. They want to play politics till they enter grave, Tinubu should go and enjoy his loot in peace, he is no longer young and Nigerian politics is so stressful. Well for those youths that want him to be president when will your turn come to rule, is it in the grave. Imagine Buhari rules you as a youth and still ruling at age of seventy some which isn't his real age. I pity the youth
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Corporate2020: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

So TINUBU THINKS THAT WEARING THAT SLIPPERS WILL MAKE HIM LIVE FOREVER ?

Same way you won't live forever
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Corporate2020: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2021
prigoz:
Tinubu and Buhari, who is stronger. They want to play politics till they enter grave, Tinubu should go and enjoy his loot in peace, he is no longer young and Nigerian politics is so stressful. Well for those youths that want him to be president when will your turn come to rule, is it in the grave. Imagine Buhari rules you as a youth and still ruling at age of seventy some which isn't his real age. I pity the youth

Which youths? Hushpuppi and Invictus Obi? Youths that only think of WWW - Women, Weed and Wine?
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by danot1030: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2021
Not even the fake ipob pastor with his prophecy.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2021
jarido:

40,000mah

Ultra high capacity

2.1A fast charging

Dual USB port

LeD display
PRICE ?

Anti scratch features

Multi protection

Pay on delivery

Number in pic below !!!

Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Sharatan(m): 8:26am On Oct 11, 2021
Corporate2020:

Are you sure he won't live beyond you?

Nobody knows. I am just stating the obvious.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by azpekuliar: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2021
Was it God that took Funsho Williams life?
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by TheNature: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Do you know God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC To INEC: We Demand To Know The total Number Of Eligible Voters / NASS: Lagos Reps Pick 4 ‘Juicy’ Committee Chairs / Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.