Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life (14514 Views)

Video: Tinubu Only Brought Death And Suffering.....Asari Dokubo / NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ / Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2021
Corporate2020:

Same way you won't live forever
You INCLUDED
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Latakia:
This is the gospel truth for those that believed in God but one clown inside DSS cage said he can decide to play God, he can decide who live and who die, he is the supleme leader. grin
The same way one clown thinks he can stay in Lagos and decide what happens in Abuja
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by DoggoneDogg: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2021
MENELIIK:

E pain you die!

Na you quote me
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by porche104: 11:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Unfortunately God does not take lives, Satan does so chill�
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by StanislausWeCan(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Ofcourse only God can take your life,that's my prayer for u too. But am worried by other people whose lives have been taken by crisis,banditry,kidnapping,robbery,force brutality etc. Imagine,u just returned from London hospital spent about 3 months, how many people can afford that healthcare,why not replicate the health system u all travel out to go enjoy. Will Nigeria spoil or not work if u guys up there fix this nation working? You are part of the rulers and political head,the people are the problem. They keep recycling you all, because you know how to use religion,ethnicity,region,illiteracy,poverty and corruption as the manipulative tool on the people.

Same old wine,struggling to remain the leaders of the same tomorrow they use in brainwashing u. If the people continue like this,then the youth are the leaders of next century, not even tomorrow. #WECAN
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by rollandben(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2021
God is the givers of life, he taketh it anytime he like. But still no sinners will go unpunished if he/she fails to make path with the lord. Mr Tinubu, me and you and every other person(s) reading my message here still have today to repent...as tomorrow may be too late. Tinubu Jagaban you can only play politics with Man but not with God.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Latakia(f): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2021
NetValueFX:

The same way one clown thinks he can stay in Lagos and decide what happens in Abuja
And that person you so much hate is about to become your president come 2023 and will also jail the clowns inside the DSS cage and Cotonou cage grin
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by seanjy4konji: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Imagine a sane youth voting for a 80 year old man to be president in 2022...

We deserve all we get in this country.

Of all the able men in this country....

TINUBU...
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Latakia:
And that person you so much hate is about to become your president come 2023 and will also jail the clowns inside the DSS cage and Cotonou cage grin
Wow, so much confidence. I heard he has 40million votes already. Lol... Na 2023 una go know how far?
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by adekolaelect(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
CHANNELStv2020:
A man that has Lagos under his total control for more than 25 Years,n Lagos is one of the dirtiest city in the world,the same man want to become president of Nigeria for 8 years? What he couldn't do in Lagos for more than 30 years,what makes u think he can within four years? The same sai baba people are coming out,But Remember we warned u about buhari,we are warning u now about Tinubu
mumu Lagos is mostly developing than any state in Nigeria except FCT . You wrote this bcs hatred doesn't make you reason in normal direction anymore .you go wail tire yet Tinubu or one of his boys will become president of Nigeria coming 2023

Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by shigishege: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
God has already taken this life I'm seeing here
You are a liar. By God's grace nothing will happen to him and all yoruba elders and leaders. Back to sender. Yoruba man is the next president of this great country wether you like it or not.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Latakia(f): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
NetValueFX:

Wow, so much confidence. I heard he has 40million votes already. Lol... Na 2023 una go know how far?
Yes o come 2023 the year the IPOB will wail bitterly after his inauguration grin
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by DeadCountry: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oo yeah!! But you tinumbu can take other people's lives through MC Olomo abi? We haven't forgotten the Igbos you killed during elections in Lagos. You acted God then by killing Igbos in Lagos because of your useless dungeon's election. Let us see which dungeon you will become it's president. Definitely not the one with Igbos as part of it.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Latakia:
Yes o come 2023 the year the IPOB will wail bitterly after his inauguration grin
Lol... Hearts will be broken in 2023. Power must remain in the north. Tinubu can't match any northerner come 2023.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by DoggoneDogg: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
[s]
shigishege:
You are a liar. By God's grace nothing will happen to him and all yoruba elders and leaders. Back to sender. Yoruba man is the next president of this great country wether you like it or not.
[/s]

Paid urchin
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by millionboi(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cokahot:
Once tinubu is president,don't forget lawlessness will be x10, SARS will be back and more brutal,agberos would be given top political posts, they will have level. There will be abuse of bullion vans nationwide tripple corruption in govt sector,police will kill more and go away with it,vote for tinubu and be killed. Christ is coming soon. From frying pan to fire. Travel abroad now o. Ok
votes wouldn't count under tinubu.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Latakia(f): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
NetValueFX:

Lol... Hearts will be broken in 2023. Power must remain in the north. Tinubu can't match any northerner come 2023.
Eeyah but unfortunately the north doesn't reason from their anus like.the sadeast when it comes to election, Tofa lost his polling unit to MKO, ask your parents cos I know u were not born then grin Be ready to buy sniper come 2023 grin
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by millionboi(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
adekolaelect:
mumu Lagos is mostly developing than any state in Nigeria except FCT . You wrote this bcs hatred doesn't make you reason in normal direction anymore .you go wail tire yet Tinubu or one of his boys will become president of Nigeria coming 2023
igbos like traveling not just Lagos bt different parts of the world
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Latakia:
Eeyah but unfortunately the north doesn't reason from their anus like.the sadeast when it comes to election, Tofa lost his polling unit to MKO, ask your parents cos I know u were not born then grin Be ready to buy sniper come 2023 grin
Hahahaha... That's the only line I keep hearing. Election that was as useless as a tissue paper. I will tell you better about that. Rat poison can't even help with the painment that will follow 2023
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by adekolaelect(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
millionboi:
igbos like traveling not just Lagos bt different parts of the world
but I can't see you rushing to the Bono ,Adamawa and even Rivers as you may dey rush to Lagos? Though No one can satisfy Ingrate poeple.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by millionboi(m): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
adekolaelect:
but I can't see you rushing to the Bono ,Adamawa and even Rivers as you may dey rush to Lagos? Though No one can satisfy Ingrate poeple.
ur papa ingrate
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by adekolaelect(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
millionboi:
ur papa ingrate
see untrained child .I can't blame you bcs it noms to in your culture to take leg wake Papa up in the morning .

Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by cardoctor(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Very true Sir. No fear
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Latakia(f): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
NetValueFX:

Hahahaha... That's the only line I keep hearing. Election that was as useless as a tissue paper. I will tell you better about that. Rat poison can't even help with the painment that will follow 2023
Eeyah is that why IPOB are jittery as the mention of Jagaban? grin Una cry after Bubu victory but come 2023 the cry and frustration will...... grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 12, 2021
Latakia:
Eeyah is that why IPOB are jittery as the mention of Jagaban? grin Una cry after Bubu victory but come 2023 the cry and frustration will...... grin
grin grin grin... 40million votes and still counting.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Latakia(f): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2021
NetValueFX:

grin grin grin... 40million votes and still counting.
Abi o. Votes that will continue to increase and frustrate IPOB grin SWAGA
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2021
Latakia:
Abi o. Votes that will continue to increase and frustrate IPOB grin SWAGA
Yes ooo... IPOB will die of heart attack while TIU will die of hunger. All die na die
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by SkyIsBlue: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2021
Stop over hyping OBJ
He's not as valued by voters as you're thinking
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Latakia(f): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
NetValueFX:

Yes ooo... IPOB will die of heart attack while TIU will die of hunger. All die na die
Eeyah you mean same hunger that always make your people to enter Tinubu state "LAGOS" in the middle of the night like illegal immigrants trying to enter Libya for greener pastures grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others / SGF, Oshiomhole, Others Prepare For Buhari’s Second Term Inauguration / There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.