Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life (14515 Views)

Video: Tinubu Only Brought Death And Suffering.....Asari Dokubo / NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ / Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Latakia:
Eeyah you mean same hunger that always make your people to enter Tinubu state "LAGOS" in the middle of the night like illegal immigrants trying to enter Libya for greener pastures grin
Lol... You mean the hungry people that bought over almost all the inheritance in Lagos? I like that kind of hunger.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Latakia(f): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
NetValueFX:

Lol... You mean the hungry people that bought over almost all the inheritance in Lagos? I like that kind of hunger.
Yes o the illegal immigrants that are scare to build or buy house in their region due to the evil mind of their people grin
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
Latakia:
Yes o the illegal immigrants that are scare to build or buy house in their region due to the evil mind of their people grin
Lol ... The one in the East is owned by Yerobas I guess. Local champions that can't compete in a neutral environment! Very soon, even you will be left with no inheritance. As you already know, some areas in Lagos can't ever have a Yoruba representative at the federal house because the lazy porrage lovers have sold them to satisfy their gluttony. Keep ranting online!
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Misterdhee1(m): 1:34am On Oct 13, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Imagine a sane youth voting for a 80 year old man to be president in 2022...

We deserve all we get in this country.

Of all the able men in this country....

TINUBU...
You mean there are no sane youths in US too for Biden and Trump to have been voted in?
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by oyatz(m): 5:13am On Oct 13, 2021
CHANNELStv2020:
A man that has Lagos under his total control for more than 25 Years,n Lagos is one of the dirtiest city in the world,the same man want to become president of Nigeria for 8 years? What he couldn't do in Lagos for more than 30 years,what makes u think he can within four years? The same sai baba people are coming out,But Remember we warned u about buhari,we are warning u now about Tinubu

The topic is about God the giver and taker of lives, an attribute which Mr Tinubu acknowledges.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by oyatz(m): 5:15am On Oct 13, 2021
Olayetan:
This man,

I know he has good vision for the nation, only that, he may agberonise the whole nation if he becomes the president.

One thing is Certain, the nation economy will improve, business will strive, investors will be welcomed into the nation and many opportunities will be created but, more tax will be imposed on citizens, he will create more organizations to drain citizens off their earnings, he will create touts in all part of the nation as a strategy to become the godfather of the presidential seat and many more...

Then vote for Atiku, he will turn Nigeria to Dubai
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by oyatz(m): 5:18am On Oct 13, 2021
suffering:
Someone who had a hip or knee replacement won’t think this far. It means he truly went for something else outside our shores.

If some nurses shook your bumbum with ordinary needles twice daily for a week, you will know that there is God and pray for good health.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by oyatz(m): 5:20am On Oct 13, 2021
olajohnson542:
And only God has decided that you will never be the president of Nigeria come 2023..

Well done sir, the Personal Assistant (P.A) to God on Tinubu's destiny.
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by oyatz(m): 5:21am On Oct 13, 2021
Timnico:
So southwest doesn't have any other thing to offer apart from tinubu and the north knows his heath is fragile and will support him so that the will come back to power after 6 months of swearing in

The S/West is supporting Atiku
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by oyatz(m): 5:23am On Oct 13, 2021
Cokahot:
Once tinubu is president,don't forget lawlessness will be x10, SARS will be back and more brutal,agberos would be given top political posts, they will have level. There will be abuse of bullion vans nationwide tripple corruption in govt sector,police will kill more and go away with it,vote for tinubu and be killed. Christ is coming soon. From frying pan to fire. Travel abroad now o. Ok

How do you know who is going to win the presidential election?
Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by oyatz(m): 5:29am On Oct 13, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
Your life no dey useful to Nigerian.. Anywhere -belle-face useless yo-robber moosleem polithiefcian. Treacherous as a snake grin

President of Lagos State

Eeeyah, see what frustration has caused you now?

Re: Tinubu: Only God, The Giver Of Life Can Take My Life by Latakia(f): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2021
NetValueFX:

Lol ... The one in the East is owned by Yerobas I guess. Local champions that can't compete in a neutral environment! Very soon, even you will be left with no inheritance. As you already know, some areas in Lagos can't ever have a Yoruba representative at the federal house because the lazy porrage lovers have sold them to satisfy their gluttony. Keep ranting online!
Eeyah that's is why all the representatives in Lagos including the governor are Igbo olori pelebe . Hope u remember how Fashola deported some of u that doesn't have residence permit along Lagos-Ibadan Express Road and closed your 2by2 shops grin Illegal immigrants kawai grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others / There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States / Abubakar Sani-Bello: I Am Not Taking Over The Leadership Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.