Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Why Do People Always Communicate With Their Ex's? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Always Communicate With Their Ex's? (582 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. / What Really Makes Ladies Sleep With Their Ex Before Wedding Day??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Always Communicate With Their Ex's? by Chukwudiajibo(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Please kindly help me with this, why do people always communicate with their ex's dispite the fact their present relationship is going very smoothly even better than their previous relationship, this days you can't date a girl or a guy that dont relate to his or her ex's
Re: Why Do People Always Communicate With Their Ex's? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Simply because our relationship is over doesn't mean our friendship should be over as well undecided. That's how matured people behave...... Personally,my immediate ex banny has even be more supportive to me than the current one I'm seeing.........We do talk frequently on the phone but not like we used to do when we were together......Life isn't always about gragra... Sometimes,for peace to reign,we need to dey use our head and not always our hearts.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Communicate With Their Ex's? by brosom(m): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2021
For different reasons I think.

Their is this psychological effects on the lives of once two lovers after separation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Always Communicate With Their Ex's? by slawormiir: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2021
Damnnn niggar

As far as you didn't break up in a violent way .....

The Communication will always be there....

Although most guys keep the communication incase there is a need to shine her Kpekus again

While the girls keep the communication for backup plan....and also for monetary and emotional support

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Always Communicate With Their Ex's? by Homeboiy: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2021
Because say I dey date you go make me no talk to my ex

Na so una dey take loose opportunity
Re: Why Do People Always Communicate With Their Ex's? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 11, 2021
Because once debe always debe
Re: Why Do People Always Communicate With Their Ex's? by virginprincess(f): 11:18am On Oct 11, 2021
The fact that we broke up doesn't mean we are enemies, as far as we didn't break up in a violent way he still remain my friend and we would always communicate with each other.
Re: Why Do People Always Communicate With Their Ex's? by elmessiahs(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2021
The ex can be of help in so many ways, might just be Messiah tomorrow
Re: Why Do People Always Communicate With Their Ex's? by MASTERYANKEE: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Fuvt that shirttttt mehnnnnn
Re: Why Do People Always Communicate With Their Ex's? by Chillext(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2021
some ex get winch

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Climbed A Tree And This Happened / How Do You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity To That Guy Or Babe? / #sayno2oloshoabove5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.