Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. (3722 Views)

If King Solomon Were Alive He Wouldn't Be Able To Solve This Kindergarten Maths / She Dumped Him Because He Wouldn't Give Her Head / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Pearchi: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
So I am dating this guy,is long distance. He was the one that asked me out o,along the line I started loving him more than.

I really love him but he would not call/chat unless I do always saying business stress, I see him online,I just ignore. He tells me he still loves and even coming to visit this Christmas but communication is a big issue, he wasn't like that before,he is always asking me to send sexy pictures which I can't do because I don't take such pictures, I am not really a picture person. This guy is every thing I prayed in a man,I don't know if his behavior is because he knows I love him or he is not just into me

Meanwhile I have 2 other serious guys asking me out yet I have feeling/love for any of them.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by chukwuibuipob: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
sad forget dat one.wic kind stress forbid him from calling/ chat u but he nor get stress asking for mini jojo? The guy manifold ministry is to enter u,collect ur moni(possible) and runz.FREE HIM to avoid story dat "TOUGH"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by kingxsamz(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pearchi:
So I am dating this guy,is long distance. He was the one that asked me out o,along the line I started loving him more than.

I really love him but he would not call/chat unless I do always saying business stress, I see him online,I just ignore. He tells me he still loves and even coming to visit this Christmas but communication is a big issue, he wasn't like that before,he is always asking me to send sexy pictures which I can't do because I don't take such pictures, I am not really a picture person. This guy is every thing I prayed in a man,I don't know if his behavior is because he knows I love him or he is not just into me

Meanwhile I have 2 other serious guys asking me out yet I have feeling/love for any of them.

He's everything you prayed for?
Pesin wey u never see before?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow!!! Are you sure this guy really loves you?
Because i believe communication should be mutual like you call me i call you,it should not be one sided!!! Nd how many months or years have you been together that he has started asking you for intimate pic? Just chat him up nd ask him where the relationship is really heading to!! you should give other guys opportunities also!! Dnt put your egg in one basket!! They way you describing that guy it seems he's a time waster!!!
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by donbachi(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
D guy don plait ur bololo dada

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by AfroKnight: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lol.

This babe is about to get heartbroken on a grand scale and there’s nothing she can do about it because she wouldn’t listen to reason.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by sunnychibs(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
You gotta be patient with that,what am i even saying sef?

Let me tell you,that guy is a player,of him telling you to your sexy pics speak volumes.
He's done with once he shines your congo.

*spews******
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
The guy is being serviced by other ladies within close proximity for him to stop keeping in touch. Better accept one of d serious men coming for you.
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hmm
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Does the guy stay in the UK? Is he Igbo? Does his name start with C? I think I know that guy

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by greatnaija01: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Pearchi:

Hello madam, pls clarify some inconsistencies in your post.

1) How did he ask you out online and you have NEVER MET him physically yet you accepted and expect it to be serious?

2) What made you LOVE HIM? PICTURES? MONEY? OR HE WAS CHATTING WITH YOU OFTEN WHEN HE WAS TRYING TO GET YOU TO ACCEPT HIM?
which exactly?

3) Are you really ready for LONG DISTANCE STUFF when you can not run many tests to ascertain many critical check points before marriage?

4) If he his everything you PRAYED FOR, maybe your PRAYER POINTS WERE MISDIRECTED... kindly add COMMUNICATION to your prayer.

5) Are your family members aware, are his family aware? So that someone can call him and school him promptly

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by stonemasonn: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Not all men have the kind of time ladies want for communication. And what is wrong with sending sexy pictures? Don't you trust him? You can't send him sexy pictures but want constant communication how selfish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by madone: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Forget that guy here is my number if you don't mind chat me up can wrk things out but u must be in Lagos not more than 27yr
Pearchi:

s old
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by laughitall(m): 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Smiles ... the writing look familiar...
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by galadima77(m): 12:09am On Nov 21, 2019
How have you come to love someone who doesn't communicate? Are you sure it's love because my understanding is that love is a two way traffic...

Your mind/heart strong sha
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:32am On Nov 21, 2019
Pearchi:

Maybe he lost interest after the initial 'thrill' of chasing you...
And I got from your post that you seem like the 'uptight' kind. And give in to things after so much cajoling, and you still aren't going to interested...in whatever he's initiating. Nothing wrong in being who you want to be. But maybe you're just not his type...

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by AfroKnight: 12:55am On Nov 21, 2019
You think you’re smart. You are entertaining the attentions of 2 other guys and you have the guts to complain about your guy. Me, I don’t blame him. A couple of factors could cause this reaction from the gentleman.

He probably lost interest after you played hard to get like you’re Beyoncé.

He may find you boring, romantically.

Anyway, since you have his replacements, oya na, pick one and lock up.

Women will be enjoying the attention of 2 extra tyre guys hanging around them, but if na guy try that kind tin, they will call us players.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Ishilove: 3:54am On Nov 21, 2019
Pearchi:

He is not that into you. No matter how busy a man is he will always find time to check up on you and communicate if he cares for you and value your presence in his life, so if he gives you those "i'm busy" or "you won't understand" lines, know that it is steaming piles of malodorous bullshit. Aunty, you are dating yourself. He will keep playing ping pong with your emotions and stringing you along until you realise one day that you allowed 20 birds in hand go because you were staring at the beautiful one perched up the tree.

Take it from someone who borrowed herself brain.

Better leave that one to be fooling himself over there and face the ones here who are ready to treat you like the queen you are, pick one and settle with that one.

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Auladimeji(m): 5:09am On Nov 21, 2019
Only an unserious man will put woman matters ahead of him.Moreover what stops you from calling him

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Powersurge: 5:21am On Nov 21, 2019
When you hear, "he is everything I prayed for". Just know say the guy is already made. Don't quote me o. I never wake up from sleep.

7 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by femi4: 5:38am On Nov 21, 2019
Pearchi:

The first bold contradict the second.

Asking you to send sexy pix is a serious RED FLAG

Quit now when the handwriting is still on the wall

2 Likes

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by chukwuibuipob: 5:49am On Nov 21, 2019
grin cheesy
sunnychibs:
You gotta be patient with that,what am i even saying sef?

Let me tell you,that guy is a player,of him telling you to your sexy pics speak volumes.
He's done with once he shines your congo.

*spews******
*spews* sad ?
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Rajman45(m): 6:00am On Nov 21, 2019
Ur confused and diffused...... Hmmm.
Our elders say a bird in hand, beta pass 100 in d bush. Look closer around u and forget about d one in d bush

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by ollyboy009(m): 6:01am On Nov 21, 2019
“He’s everything you pray for in a man”
I hope you never start taxing the guy with different kind of bills? Because apart from sampling the ministry, nothing makes a lady uninteresting to hustling guys like us than unconditional bills.
shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Pearchi: 6:34am On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=galadima77 post=84220587]How have you come to love someone who doesn't communicate? Are you sure it's love because my understanding is that love is a two way traffic...

Your mind/heart strong sha[/quo
He use to communicate before
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Pearchi: 6:35am On Nov 21, 2019
ollyboy009:
“He’s everything you pray for in a man”
I hope you never start taxing the guy with different kind of bills? Because apart from sampling the ministry, nothing makes a lady uninteresting to hustling guys like us than unconditional bills.
shocked shocked grin
I don't task him,I work
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Pearchi: 6:37am On Nov 21, 2019
Auladimeji:
Only an unserious man will put woman matters ahead of him.Moreover what stops you from calling him
So it has to be me doing the calling at all times?
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Pearchi: 6:38am On Nov 21, 2019
Ishilove:

He is not that into you. No matter how busy a man is he will always find time to check up on you and communicate if he cares for you and value your presence in his life, so if he gives you those "i'm busy" or "you won't understand" lines, know that it is steaming piles of malodorous bullshit. Aunty, you are dating yourself. He will keep playing ping pong with your emotions and stringing you along until you realise one day that you allowed 20 birds in hand go because you were staring at the beautiful one perched up the tree.

Take it from someone who borrowed herself brain.

Better leave that one to be fooling himself over there and face the ones here who are ready to treat you like the queen you are, pick one and settle with that one.

Thanks but is not always that easy to see someone your heart wants and loves.
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Pearchi: 6:41am On Nov 21, 2019
Starlight10:
Does the guy stay in the UK? Is he Igbo? Does his name start with C? I think I know that guy
Not UK,African country. Igbo yes
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by Pearchi: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2019
madone:
Forget that guy here is my number if you don't mind chat me up can wrk things out but u must be in Lagos not more than 27yrs old
Lol above 27

1 Like

Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by madone: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2019
Pearchi:

Lol above 27
but u not above 30 right . Just chat me up anyway my number is below I don't really know why a lady will be in love with a guy and he plays with her heart or give her silent moment . Just chat me up on Whatsapp we can relate better there
Re: I Love Him But He Wouldn't Communicate With Me. by colorsofrainbow: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2019
Pearchi:

please don't be offended...where does this guy stay??

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friendship Experience With A Girl / My Girlfriend Doesn't Like Romance / This Is The Man Who Caused All The Problems That Men Are Facing Today With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.