Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Refund My Bride Price - Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu 'dumps Wife' Over Infidelity, Smokin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Refund My Bride Price - Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu 'dumps Wife' Over Infidelity, Smokin (945 Views)

Kalu Ikeagwu To Court: My Wife Denied Me Sex, Deserted Family / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma Eze Welcome Their First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Refund My Bride Price - Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu 'dumps Wife' Over Infidelity, Smokin by ahimedua: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2021
The 5 years old marriage of Nigerian actor, Kalu Ikeagwu and his wife, Ijeoma has reportedly crashed as they have parted ways.

According to an exclusive report by blogger SDK, the couple had irreconcilable differences and Ijeoma moved out of their matrimonial home in July 2021, with all of her belongings. sleekgist.com

Ijeoma was alleged to always fight her husband Kalu, while accusing him of having affairs with different ladies.

The report disclosed that she also complained of his habit of smoking weed and cigarettes in front of their kids indoors, and insiders say she was worried because of her daughter who .....https://sleekgist.com/refund-my-bride-price-actor-kalu-ikeagwu-dumps-wife-over-infidelity-claims/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refund My Bride Price - Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu 'dumps Wife' Over Infidelity, Smokin by uchetom(f): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
How many years now?Na wah o,just now just now.God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Refund My Bride Price - Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu 'dumps Wife' Over Infidelity, Smokin by Sonnobax15(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I Love Him – Bobrisky Confesses Love For Davido As He Reveals Why / Sheena Gakpe : ¢urvy Actress Joins Dance Challenge, Win£s Her Waist In New Video / My Husband, Olu Jacobs, Is No Longer There — Veteran Actress Joke Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.