Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Bbnaija: Tega Reveals How She Found Out Her Husband Was Cheating In Their Matrim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tega Reveals How She Found Out Her Husband Was Cheating In Their Matrim (462 Views)

“my Husband Was Still Sleeping With Nancy Iheme & Other Women After We Got.... / "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married / Laura Ikeji Husband Was Seen Picking From Dustbins In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tega Reveals How She Found Out Her Husband Was Cheating In Their Matrim by umahi88(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
BBNaija: Tega reveals how she found out her husband was cheating in their matrimonial home - Read Here 

Former Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Tega Dominic, has again affirmed that her husband brought a particular girl to their matrimonial home on several occassions

In an interview with Chude Jideonwo, she alleged that she got to know spiritually before she interacted with some neighbours. "Well, I got to know that he cheated and took someone home. I am deep – spiritually. How I go to know was that one day, I was in class and it was something like a trance. I saw him driving, and a babe was in front.

And I’m like, ‘What’s this? What’s going on?’ I saw it like twice. So, I called my sister and I asked her what was going on and she denied it. I said, ‘Okay no problem.’ I relate with the guys in my street a lot. So, I called one of them and I also did some FBI stuff. And then, he came up with ‘Okay, he’s always bringing this babe to the house.’

My sister was at home, my kid was at home, your brother was at home, and you brought this girl to the house. That was the height of disrespect for....................continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/10/bbnaija-tega-reveals-how-she-found-out.html

(1) (Reply)

Actress Habibat Jinad Win Big At City People And Esteem Awards / Damilola One Of The Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo Tenders An Apology And Plead With Him / Ireland Biggest Name Mr Noboorin Held 8 Days Fidua For Alhaja Muliat Adeyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.