Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police (22134 Views)

Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts / Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore / Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by dex4sure: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Like for sowore...share for buhari

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
A
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
Sowore and protests are like Buhari and cows - inseparable.

These protests -which he uses the youths to achieve - give him relevance, which without, life becomes purposeless for him.

Its better to have something to die for than live a life without a sense of direction. Sowore is a great man, same as Igboho and MNK the Greatest

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by J2381: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
I pity those who still listen to people like Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Makib2020(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Olorikori is sowore grin
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Crochet: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Watch and subscribe , we have got a lot of interesting and educating videos to keep you glued to your device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYjI_cbuNAc
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by phemmie06(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
It is quite a pity that almost everyone that implanted or impose this evil on us is regretting it. Even majority of the blind followers can now see. Before 2023 we go learn

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by gassbee: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dis guy does not waste any opportunity in seeking attention from members of d public

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Newton85: 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu that played part in the killing of Endsars protesters by placing a call across the military men to shoot at protesters at Lekki toll gate wants to be president
Was any relative of yours amongst the people Tinubu allegedly "massacred" at Lekki?
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by jeff1607(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
richmond500:
Sowore, what do u plan to achieve?
Haven't we seen enough? If u want protest, u should go ahead, no one stops u.
Why do u dare the police?

With all the tension in the country, this idiot still want to play politics with protest? Even Ipob decided to use sit at home as a form of protest.

When the benefits of such protests comes , you will still partake in it.

6 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by mu2sa2: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Sowore is a great Yoruba man. Nigerians are eager to protest on that day
He says he's Ijaw.
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by rollandben(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
I know Tifnibu won't like this, please don't let Tifnubu launch another attack on innocent protesters again, Lekki massacre still spanning

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Ferrous(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
I'm not a fan of this present administration and can never be,

But, to Sowore, of what importance is this his protest now?
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Lamasta(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
richmond500:

With all the tension in the country, this idiot still want to play politics with protest? Even Ipob decided to use sit at home as a form of protest.
And when has protest become a crime if I may ask

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Handsum64: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Another source for funding.

Take some pictures and forward to donor organisations

Magas will be used without payment
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Seun360(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Sowore is a great Yoruba man. Nigerians are eager to protest on that day

Shut up!
Sowore is Ijaw.
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
this uncle want to start another wahala ooo.
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by sabreal: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Who wrote this nonsense.

It wasn't soldiers interventions. It was rather military massacres

valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/11/nobody-can-stop-end-sars-anniversary-protest-sowore-dares-police/
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by witworth(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
Sowore and protests are like Buhari and cows - inseparable.

These protests -which he uses the youths to achieve - give him relevance, which without, life becomes purposeless for him.
everyone must do something, different things.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Don't plan any protest with these unserious Nigerian youths. Is it the loafers that spend their time on bbn or drinking Dettol challenge.?? We are not serious in this country.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by witworth(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu that played part in the killing of Endsars protesters by placing a call across the military men to shoot at protesters at Lekki toll gate wants to be president
smiles. Should I say you just hit the nail on the head or you just taken the bull by the horn.
Junior slave Osinbajo will be president, Tinubu will fly into exile.
Even senior slave Buhari trust osinbajo than another slave Tinubu.
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Lovenorth: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
That woman police should have done the needful, by now we should have forgotten about this useless boy
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Fanika22: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sowore nah man! E go make sense if the manchi no be politician

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Gokoyer0(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s]Sowore and protests are like Buhari and cows - inseparable.

These protests -which he uses the youths to achieve - give him relevance, which without, life becomes purposeless for him.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by rickyrex(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

He always use the youths and they're the ones who pay the price.
yah same way all politicians make use of our amiable youth to achieve their selfish desire

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
richmond500:

as you want to remain docile and do nothing, that is how even ur generation after you will suffer if everyone fears the oppressors. How can millions of able bodied youths be afraid of less than 1% of the the whole nation? Tufiaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:
When I see Sowore, I see a desperate being.

Osinbajo and Tinubu are more desperate.

Sowore for president. grin

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Evercurious(f): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cyberterror:
Even with all these high pitch publicity from Sowore he isn't going to get up to ten thousand votes in the presidential election of 2023.

Did he tell you that he was contesting?

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Zakiushenry: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Today I went to my friends apartment to charge my phone, and police came to kidnap us there , they're not even in my own local government ooo, which means they came illegally... Nigeria don tire me ajeh, no money to buy food and I still dey bail myself for no reasons.
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Evercurious(f): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
richmond500:

Every man his own way of protesting as long as he isnt violating any law

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC CRISIS: Buhari Meets Atiku, Oyegun And Others / Why Wike Withdrew Licences Of 16 Schools In Rivers State / Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court Over Fraud (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.