Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police (22152 Views)

Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts / Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore / Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Evercurious(f): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

He always use the youths and they're the ones who pay the price.

Naa you sabi

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Handsum64: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
For any proof of a protest in Nigeria Sowore gets paid in dollars.
Their are donor organisations he has been scamming with his irrational protests just to extort donations
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Evercurious(f): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
kenic:

Well I think he doesn't shy away from paying the ' price ' too. We need more people like him to stand up against tyranny. He's not a saint I know and I'm not a fan of him. However we need people like him in Nigeria.

So on point

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Evercurious(f): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Sowore makes a hell of noise, but his children are safe in America, just like Nnamdi Kanu's kids ate in London and Igboho's children are in Germany.

Everybody likes a bold freedom fighter, as long as it's not their kids.

If you go Lekki against police orders and bullets hit you, na saara be dat. Sowore go still collect grants.

Stale tale..Try another

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Evercurious(f): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
SensualMan1:
Coward! No matter how u try, u can never give Buhari sleepless nights like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu!

U are a known Coward. Peak, it's in u people starting from Awolowo!

Small tuzai!!! From the Popo u go just Japa!

Coward!

Condolences to all the bereaved families that Tinubu murdered October 20th, on my very own birthday. I wept on my Birthday!

Confusionist.. Try again

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by HolyStriker(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
We will never forget October 20, 2020. We will never forget
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Evercurious(f): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lovenorth:
That woman police should have done the needful, by now we should have forgotten about this useless boy

Naa you bullet go hit

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Bigchristo: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu that played part in the killing of Endsars protesters by placing a call across the military men to shoot at protesters at Lekki toll gate wants to be president
So you think some people will not vote for him? 65% of we Nigerians are hungry people they vote with their stomach instead of brain that’s how they end up giving the wrong peope vote to run the country, imagine people who drop a PHD holder and vote for a former military head of state and cattle rearer you think say such people get sense? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Johel(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
Sowore and protests are like Buhari and cows - inseparable.

These protests -which he uses the youths to achieve - give him relevance, which without, life becomes purposeless for him.

They ain't purposeless...chill,Nigeria still got a long way to go...make God just keep us alive to see most before our demise.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Ara21(f): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Which one isEnd SARS anniversary protest again? Truly wahala no dey finish....
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Blabbermouth: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
TimeTraveller:
Sowore makes a hell of noise, but his children are safe in America, just like Nnamdi Kanu's kids ate in London and Igboho's children are in Germany.

Everybody likes a bold freedom fighter, as long as it's not their kids.

If you go Lekki against police orders and bullets hit you, na saara be dat. Sowore go still collect grants.
Don't be stupid, freedom fighting or right activism is not a religion. You expect him to force his children to the forefront to prove what point exactly?
Whenever there is a protest, is he at the forefront or not?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by dapolaw(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Peter Obi that ordered the killings of IPOB members and some Igbo in SARS office in Awkuzu Anambra wants to be the VP.... Joke of the century.

PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu that played part in the killing of Endsars protesters by placing a call across the military men to shoot at protesters at Lekki toll gate wants to be president
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys a new solidarity movement was created for Nigerian youths (students precisely)
Quote me to show your interest
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by richmond500: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lamasta:

And when has protest become a crime if I may ask
since when people aren't safe during protest again
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Lamasta(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
richmond500:
since when people aren't safe during protest again
Challenge the government then to provide security and stop the killings of innocent protesters

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by mariahAngel(f): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Johel:

They ain't purposeless...chill,Nigeria still got a long way to go...make God just keep us alive to see most before our demise.

Hopefully, we’ll live to see a better Nigeria. So help us God.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by richmond500: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Evercurious:

Every man his own way of protesting as long as he isnt violating any law
this isn't about violation of law, can sowore guarantee the safety of those protesting?
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by richmond500: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lamasta:

Challenge the government then to provide security and stop the killings of innocent protesters
I no deh argue with u, go out and protest, I pray u are safe
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by mandax: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Police that likes to flex muscle over civilians.

The brutal administration also reduces the policemen to strange objects. Once they receive their monthly salaries, nothing else matters to them anymore. They can even kill their kids once the Mullahs in command command them to act.
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by heendrix(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lovenorth:
That woman police should have done the needful, by now we should have forgotten about this useless boy

is there a reason you hate him sir/ma

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by stephenponti(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
WibusJaga:

Of course, every citizen has the rights to peaceful protests. But then this is Nigeria where rights of citizens are not always guaranteed especially when dealing with the police.

Ọchụ́ ọkụkọ nwe ada.
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by asmovic(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/11/nobody-can-stop-end-sars-anniversary-protest-sowore-dares-police/
so many times I think if sowore had been elected president of this nation, would he still be clamouring for these?
I would have respected him more If he had not made a move.
Gullible people will still go by his words.. .
My own opinion though.
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Elliotwaveforec: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
This Ijaw man sef
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Buckeyemedia1: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
kenic:
grin this man and his doggedness in this regime is quite commendable . Not really a fan but Na man him be.
Chasing shadows, let him go & contest for senatorship amongst the Ijaws of Ondo State, then start from there when he gets to the National Assembly.
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by luluman: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
Sowore and protests are like Buhari and cows - inseparable.

These protests -which he uses the youths to achieve - give him relevance, without which, life becomes purposeless for him.
But surprisingly the said Sowore is 100 time better than YOU the spend all your energy on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by luluman: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cyberterror:
Even with all these high pitch publicity from Sowore he isn't going to get up to ten thousand votes in the presidential election of 2023.
Yet still more respected than you that only talks on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by veron002: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cyberterror:
Even with all these high pitch publicity from Sowore he isn't going to get up to ten thousand votes in the presidential election of 2023.
who is talking of votes collection here

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by mariahAngel(f): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
luluman:
But surprisingly the said Sowore is 100 time better than YOU the spend all your energy on nairaland

He might be better than you, but certainly not better than me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by optionalY09: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
kenic:
grin this man and his doggedness in this regime is quite commendable . Not really a fan but Na man him be.

We need five of him this fvcking government will never have sec sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by optionalY09: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cyberterror:

He doesn’t even care about vote he just want a responsive and responsible people in Government.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by optionalY09: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
uptimum123:
I won't waste my comments on this fool

You just made a fool of your entire Family

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by infogeneral: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
The last protest he called for, he didn't show face. It was Mr Macaroni that was used as a scapegoat while Sowore was chilling in his house. Believe any politician at your own foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions / Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. / Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.