Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police (22153 Views)

Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts / Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore / Sowore Dares Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Funtua’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Godispeace: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2021
the guy is cashing out enough dollars as grant . dont be stupid
kenic:
grin this man and his doggedness in this regime is quite commendable . Not really a fan but Na man him be.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by desiredhome: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2021
kenic:

In as much as I can not argue with you on this... However we still need people like him to show this regime that we are still in a democratic era and not communist government.

We may not agree but the truth is these noise makers are not doing so for the betterment of the society, they have evil intension to destroy the economy out of hate/bitterness for the present government.......

If they use the same energy to think of what they can contribute to build the country, things will be good
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by luluman: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

He might be better than you, but certainly not better than me.
Have you ever fought for anything outside nairaland?
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Blackdisciple(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu that played part in the killing of Endsars protesters by placing a call across the military men to shoot at protesters at Lekki toll gate wants to be president

Ehhhh ...! and his brothers the oduduwa's are ready to vote him in just as they voted this problem we are having in Nigeria today....

I told them to shun these old papas, and vote in younger generation
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Joker25: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
My profile picture on WhatsApp and Facebook is already with blood stain nigeria flag

Just waiting for uncle mark nsukkabread to tag it fake news or ban me sef
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Jidegaf(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bros which Nigeria politician has there children in the country.The prices of staple foods is so dear now that surviver for common man is becoming very difficult on a daily basis.What is the gurantee and safety of life that gun did not kill that it will not die of hunger with the rate things are going now.God help us.
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by kenic(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
Godispeace:
the guy is cashing out enough dollars as grant . dont be stupid

You are the foolish idiat. Are you the one that's giving him the dollars? Can you provide proof that he's receiving dollars as grant? Bastard don't quote me again.
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by uptimum123(m): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
optionalY09:

Imagine calling someone like Sowore a fool, you’re just a big idiot

Yeah,he's a fool..And for you, it's glaring your a kid so I won't stoop so low to your level

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by laiperi: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
What else can anyone do for the betterment of the country than getting rid of Jonathan and Buhari?

Nigeria will never grow no matter how much talent and resources the Country has with Buhari and Jonathan racing to the bottom.

Poor Sowore, Nigerians do not elect Activists, they worship and elect confirmed international money launderers.

desiredhome:

We may not agree but the truth is these noise makers are not doing so for the betterment of the society, they have evil intension to destroy the economy out of hate/bitterness for the present government.......

If they use the same energy to think of what they can contribute to build the country, things will be good
Re: Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police by Godispeace: 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Cant argue with a senseless and ediotic illiterate foolishly displaying ignorance here. enjoy ur foolishness for sowore. ire oooo
kenic:

You are the foolish idiat. Are you the one that's giving him the dollars? Can you provide proof that he's receiving dollars as grant? Bastard don't quote me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters / EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering / Islamic New Year: Osun And Kano Declare Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.