Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support (6040 Views)

Woman who impregnated self with stolen semen from billionaire wins child support / Woman Wins Child Support For Impregnating Self With Millionaire's Stolen Semen / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by Crossroad1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Brainyarc12:

I told you it's from 4 years ago
I also saw it here
the battle has been in court for 4 years, she just won the case few days ago
Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by Walkee: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
simplepee:
I like the woman cool.

Sometimes wicked dey pay tongue.. infact na everytime e dey pay..

All these good wey person dey do since, akant dry like bobrisky real yansh....
come and wicked me here in my Edo state let's see if you and your bastard will not be relegated back to your father's rubble to live out your days as an after one with wrinkled stomach and tangled vagina. Tuueeeh on Caucasian failed males

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by Walkee: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Favfables:
Fake story...
She said the man never even met her...
She took his bodily fluid and made herself pregnant...
She wasn't forced or anything...
Then I ask, how did the billionaire man know about the existence of the child??

I know life is unfair, but how can a court ask this man to pay 2million dollars untop matter wey him no no... That's absurd!!!

Unless the man upon discovery went back to fight for his child, the case went to court and she won...
And since he obviously wants his child, then he has got to pay for his well-being...

If this story is true and the woman actually won the case, then I honestly fear for my sons and grandsons...

Because if this woman tells the court she was raped, then that man will be crucified
oga e no reach French courts do. The clowns in France will force you to pay for child support if you do dna and discover that they're not your children.
Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by Tedpgrass: 1:40am On Oct 12, 2021
There's more to the story..

When she can be put in jail for stealing his property and looking to benefit from it....

His lawyers have been quite slack - label her as an unfit mother, take the child from such a negative influence. Then she's got nothing to use to her advantage.

Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by shigishege: 2:20am On Oct 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Try this in my very beloved big for nothing country and watch how concentrated H2SO4 acid will do justice to your body lipsrsealed
if you people are tired of this country abeg take a next available exit to Isreal where there a lot of your Jews brothers rather than all this your curse and hates.
Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by Vulcanheph(m): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2021
xpressionx:
grin
The future is female
I swear... You spoke my mind.

What an irony.

The future is feMALE indeed.
Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by Kajaard: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2021
undecided
Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2021
This is totally wrong! The man didn't ask to be a father, he didn't ask to have a child with her.
Rather than rule in her favour, the judge ought to charge her for sperm theft, exploitation and whatever else they can charge her with.
This is totally wrong and manipulative!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by Lionnation: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2021
Which type of court in this world will even pass this type of useless judgement

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by NelviusGrey(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Jezebel grin grin grin I don laff my lungs tire....Omo fear who no fear woman ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by NelviusGrey(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2021
*New Lesson Learnt* never leave your used condom in a trash can...flush or burn that shii grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2021
Crossroad1:
A 40-year-old Las Vegas hotel cleaner won a child support battle against a 28-year-old millionaire who she never slept with.

Jane was 36 when she stole a used condom from a then 24-year-old tech millionaire’s hotel garbage can.

She inserted the semen inside her vagina and became pregnant with a baby boy who is now 4-years-old.

During the child support hearing, Jane confessed that she never slept with the young millionaire and that she impregnated herself with his sperm while she was cleaning his room.
“He left his bank statement on the nightstand in his hotel room and I saw it when I was cleaning, at the time I wanted a baby so bad and I thought it would be better if I had a baby with a rich man”

The paternity test where conducted and the young millionaire is the father. The court ordered him to pay the mother of the child $2 million for the 3 years of his son’s life he missed.

His lawyers said their client is planning to pursue other legal actions against the mother for stealing his bodily fluids and violating his privacy.

Meanwhile, Jane had quit the hotel cleaning job and started a few businesses with her newfound fortune, she still has full custody of her child whom she named after his father.

No be juju be this?

Rocktation, farano
whish kind wahala be this one now?
Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by djoe21(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
Crossroad1:
A 40-year-old Las Vegas hotel cleaner won a child support battle against a 28-year-old millionaire who she never slept with.

Jane was 36 when she stole a used condom from a then 24-year-old tech millionaire’s hotel garbage can.

She inserted the semen inside her vagina and became pregnant with a baby boy who is now 4-years-old.

During the child support hearing, Jane confessed that she never slept with the young millionaire and that she impregnated herself with his sperm while she was cleaning his room.
“He left his bank statement on the nightstand in his hotel room and I saw it when I was cleaning, at the time I wanted a baby so bad and I thought it would be better if I had a baby with a rich man”

The paternity test where conducted and the young millionaire is the father. The court ordered him to pay the mother of the child $2 million for the 3 years of his son’s life he missed.

His lawyers said their client is planning to pursue other legal actions against the mother for stealing his bodily fluids and violating his privacy.

Meanwhile, Jane had quit the hotel cleaning job and started a few businesses with her newfound fortune, she still has full custody of her child whom she named after his father.

No be juju be this?

Rocktation, farano

If this story is true, then the judge that presided over the case needs to be checked.
Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by BigJoe19: 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
simplepee:
I like the woman cool.

Sometimes wicked dey pay tongue.. infact na everytime e dey pay..

All these good wey person dey do since, akant dry like bobrisky real yansh....
Smh.
Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by simplepee(f): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
folake4u:

Lmao the third sentence though! cheesy

Good girl go really go pack 2k-5k or nothing sef. lipsrsealed
Folake baby! Abi.....

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by folake4u(f): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
simplepee:
Folake baby! Abi.....

Yes oh.

How are you? smiley
Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by Anonymous1900: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
You are correct. Its fake news and this is why so many people/govts are scared of the power of social media since its getting so difficult to distinguish between real/fake news anymore and most people wont even take the time to research most things they read further to form their own opinions. Very scary times

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hotel-cleaner-used-condom/

Brainyarc12:

The one I saw 4 years ago nko?
Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by simplepee(f): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2021
folake4u:

Yes oh.

How are you? smiley
I'm fine darling. How are you?
Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by folake4u(f): 11:10am On Oct 13, 2021
simplepee:
I'm fine darling. How are you?

I'm good too, Mama.
Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by simplepee(f): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2021
folake4u:

I'm good too, Mama.
Good to know dear... Have a great day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support by UBER99Sam: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
I don't understand how a totally fake story will gather such traction as to reach several pages on Nairaland. "Prove all things; hold fast to that which is good."

A 30 seconds search on Google will prevent you from falling for these Internet urban legends:

https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/thesauce/viral-story-of-a-woman-who-impregnated-herself-with-millionaires-sperm-from-a-used-condom-is-fake/

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Last Have You Cried For Love? / He Who Cuddles A Lady Without Reaching Her Panties Is A Husband Material, True? / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.