Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue (6587 Views)

How To Download Npower PPA Letter On Npower Dashboard / Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN / Npower: How To Fix "No Payment Data" Issue On NASIMS Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by charlieLegend(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
oweniwe:

Good pm sir,

Been trying to verify account details for my sister but the system is saying DateOfBirth Does Not Match BVN details.

However, the bvn date of birth is same as in nasims portal.

Any advice on how to rectify this please? embarassed

I had similar issue back then, I only had to update my date of birth on the nassim dashboard, refresh and it went through.

Try it. It surely will work
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by ogazi4u(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Please I'm yet to upload my acceptance letter. And I just noticed they've removed the spot for uploading it..

What's my fate Biko??
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by justking(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
Timely information, thanks.
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Newton2024: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
For more than a month, my redeployment has not been approved. For how long should I have to wait further.
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by 040drogba: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ezenwa i am not in the town my father is sick for more than 5 month am with him now as brother resume to school, i have not report to PPA. But i willl be back from journey next week and report that week, hop no any problem ? or will supervisor visit PPA before then ?
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Alexiz031(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
I downloaded my ppa letter this morning and went to submit it earlier today, I just realized that I cannot upload it on the portal again because it was removed from the portal, I hope it's just an issue with the site
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Gfh1: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Oh
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by UnimkeAk(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
Enskynelson:

From your screenshot, when you click the REDEPLOYMENT tab, what do you see?
I see other schools in my LGA..
Even the school I was accepted popped up
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by UnimkeAk(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
ogazi4u:
Please I'm yet to upload my acceptance letter. And I just noticed they've removed the spot for uploading it..

What's my fate Biko??
Me too
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Femipraise1: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Please i did my physical screening yet it still showing pending, what can i do
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Ugmama(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ezenwa,

when are we expecting payment please?
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Turuchy: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Pls Sir, we the people in Rivers State under N-teach are yet to be deployed. So what do we do?
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by BrightAhiah(m): 4:26am On Oct 13, 2021
Nteogwuija:
They're yet to deploy most folks in Rivers State. NTeach to be precise.
I'm from Rivers and I honestly do not think thy have deploy any N-teach from Rivers State yet
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by eitsei(m): 4:38am On Oct 13, 2021
ezenwaez:

If you are an N-Power Batch C applicant and you have done your Npower physical verification but you are having issues downloading your PPA letter, would suggest you try the following below:

1) An Npower Batch C applicant having issues downloading his or her N-Power PPA letter should check his or her Internet connection and ensure that it is in working condition, preferably switch to 4G network or use a high calibre broad band network connection.

2) An Npower Batch C applicant having PPA letter downloading issues should endeavor to clear internet cache, temporary files, cookies, history, by simply going to the browser settings or using the disk cleanup tool, CCleaner, restart your computer and try again.

3) An Npower Batch C applicant having PPA letter downloading issues should choose a different download location when downloading the Npower PPA letter.
I have downloaded but I haven't gone to my ppa.. pls when is the deadline for reporting to ppa?
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Manuelmarvyy(m): 6:03am On Oct 13, 2021
I haven't done my physical verification. Can I still do it now?
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Sedonxavi: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2021
Thank you brother. My own issue is that I could not download PPA letter because the site is saying date of birth used for registration is not the same as what I have on my BVN. However, this has been corrected on my dashboard but the situation still the same. Pls what is the way out because the bvn and bank details have not been input.
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by MaxiB1242: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2021
i have done physical verification and updated my bank details downloaded my PPA letter went to my PPA so that the principal can sign for me so that
i upload it but the principal refused saying i will be screened first to know if they would accept me and the person who is to do that is not around for good three times now.. i saw people here saying that the place to upload the ppa later is no longer there and i log into mine it is that it's gone.. so is there still any need to go to my PPA and sign the letter and is there any hope that we are going to be paid..? cox this is confusing
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Sedonxavi: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2021
If the date of birth on dashboard and the one on BVN are the same but the site says date of birth does not match BVN. What is the solution to this please
Re: Npower: How To Fix Npower PPA Letter Not Downloading Issue by Emax911: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
charlieLegend:

I had similar issue back then, I only had to update my date of birth on the nassim dashboard, refresh and it went through.

Try it. It surely will work
good evn sir. pls cn i ask u a favour

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Identity And Avoid Fake/scam Jobs / How To Make Money Through Information Marketing Business / Dialogue Group Limited Kaduna Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.