Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) (55247 Views)

Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter / Man Burnt Alive For Stealing Black Bullet Drink - VIDEO / Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by justking(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
People kill people.
Poison don't kill people

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by BENEAMATA: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
"Omo bàbá e ma jinna s'ile , óta pó oh ," _ k1 de ultimate .

" The belief in a supernatural source of evil ( Devil ) is not necessary, men alone are quite capable of all wickedness " _ Joseph Conrad .

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by larryking540: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
pulsa:

Office friends are worse though, competing for favors from your boss and stuff will make them betray you.
pick an enemy and a friend,and u are save,it's stupidity for everyone to be your friend in a working environment
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by McOluOmo: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Bro i really want to know what the bro codes are
https://www.nairaland.com/6037978/20-bro-code-every-guy#92520321

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by JBoss25(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Odichi:
My brother in law was poisoned by his close friend, he died some months ago. This killing by poisoning is rampant these days. Love is so cold these days. Watch and pray guys.
help me beg instablog to post this video
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by JBoss25(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
RALPHOW:
Force the drink into his throat now!!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by tunize(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Really!! Na mumu dey go drink live am go piss or do something else all in the name of na my guy trust no one.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by OssyMalik: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
bluefilm:
Completely Scripted.

If not, who was videoing it?

Anything to draw traffic.

Nonsense. angry
Oga it was not scripted. It happened at Shoprite at Festac Town. Was there live. My brother in-law is the one wearing white shirt standing
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by gosmoney(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Amen o
skyoboy:
You can imagine the level of trust he had for the wicked soul of a friend.
God please separate me from friends I trust that will harm me (Amen).
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by ToneroInc: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
gfon:
Some people die due to their care-free attitiude.As a guy man,whenever am drinking with friends,i never use a glass to drink,after sipping from the bottle i always cover it back with the 'kantas'.Never you leave a half drink to go pee and come back to drink it again.Trust nobody,even if it's your blood brother.Poison is cheap these days,as low as #50 you don use am kill a full grown adult.

Underline the word “KANTAS”
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by geladinho1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
bluefilm:
Completely Scripted.

If not, who was videoing it?

Anything to draw traffic.

Nonsense. angry

Watch the video this Baba. He was video after he has poisoned the drink and people were trying to forced him to drink his poison Coca-Cola.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Jornklyn: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
I like the script..! who is the director..
nonsense bloggers dem, just for the traffic. and you believe such act can be carried out in such place..?
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by abbaashiru(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
realstars:
An Evilous Man.
EVILOUS Keh!!!
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Pataricatering(f): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
Men are their own worst enemies .
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by iLegendd(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
He probably knows his friend's Bitcoin details and one way to own it all is to get rid of him.

The reason wise people don't keep more than 2 best friends or reveal a lot. I only have 1.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Elonmuzk(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
More reasons why I don't fuccking trust anyone!
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by ExtraVioment: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
hisgrace090:
Natural death is now very scarce in nigeria.

No be small thing. Na God dey guard person.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Olunmercy56(f): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Olunmercy56 you see your life?

You are crazy in the head
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Lol. If I was there I'd force him to drink it. This is where mob mentality in the sense of making him taste his medicine makes sense, the police wouldn't care because no crime took place.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by heartbeat84: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
people such as this ought to die either by firing squad, or by hanging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) / Policemen Shoot Sporadically To Celebrate The Death Of 'Vampire'. Photos/ Video / Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.