Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,712 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) (55233 Views)

Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter / Man Burnt Alive For Stealing Black Bullet Drink - VIDEO / Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2021
gfon:
Some people die due to their care-free attitiude.As a guy man,whenever am drinking with friends,i never use a glass to drink,after sipping from the bottle i always cover it back with the 'kantas'.Never you leave a half drink to go pee and come back to drink it again.Trust nobody,even if it's your blood brother.Poison is cheap these days,as low as #50 you don use am kill a full grown adult.
Oga if u don't trust yourfriends Change them ...

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by DropsMic(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Friends
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by kingbee90: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2021
There is a very thin line between love and hate, Friend and Enemy.
Your Friend you share your secrets with today, might be your Enemy who wants to kill you tomorrow.
That's why I don't do Friends. I keep only business acquaintances whereby the basis of our association is for mutual benefits in terms of Finances or Favours.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by RPG2020(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2021
Beware of friends

If you want to make friends know your circle �⭕ and don't be Afraid to think outside the circle �⭕ grin
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by emperordelis(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Why will he be asking for forgiveness?

He deserve no forgiveness.

If am his friend, I go first unleash some punches on am wey go surely make am land for Igbobi hospital.

There is nothing anger won't make me do to the motherfucker.

You just wan end person like for no tangible reason

Dam!!!

As a passerby,I promise to help you break his two legs bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Sammyklever(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2021
This one na sly no be friend...Bad belle

I have a solution to your one minute problem as a man..it can save you of that bed room embarrassment

Checkout my profile....
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Teejay13(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2021
What a country full of hatred and envy.

Some day we shall all overcome all of this.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by SmartPolician: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Why will he be asking for forgiveness?

He deserve no forgiveness.

If am his friend, I go first unleash some punches on am wey go surely make am land for Igbobi hospital.

There is nothing anger won't make me do to the motherfucker.

You just wan end person like for no tangible reason

Dam!!!

At the emboldened, I don't think so.
Anyone who finds himself in such a near-death situation will probably cry. This is the highest form of betrayal. The guy trusted a frienemy.

The person who saw him saved his life and he (the survivor) has to live a good life now because God has given him a second chance at life.

11 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2021
Trust no man
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Bigchristo: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2021
gfon:
Some people die due to their care-free attitiude.As a guy man,whenever am drinking with friends,i never use a glass to drink,after sipping from the bottle i always cover it back with the 'kantas'.Never you leave a half drink to go pee and come back to drink it again.Trust nobody,even if it's your blood brother.Poison is cheap these days,as low as #50 you don use am kill a full grown adult.
It depends on the people you go out with, also depends on the drink you do buy abi you wan carry bottle of Hennessy wey you and friends wan share put for mouth? Ogbeni you go need glass cup jor.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2021
See his Afonja face, maybe he want to marry an Igbo girl his friend refused to help him.

Kill him there no police should be involved.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by aziaka111(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Back days in school I had a friend like this,he betrayed me badly and today I'm far better than him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Kimjongun: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by izubext007: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2021
This is why is I love flexing alone and never mind any nigga that say chop alone and die alone.

I guess is a Tiv man , nal thier way to kill any successful, and kind hearted person.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by chatinent: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2021
I cannot leave my drink open for anyone...even my trusted father's brother. No bi to get money, get sense.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by toffyz(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Inside life
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by larryking540: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2021
your office friends are enough for you , House friends zero , church friends zero I don't even go to church first of all , meeting friends count me out of any meeting friends,

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by saddler: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Scripted
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2021
tomorrow, guys on this forum will be asking why guys don't help guys. Or they'll say women hate themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2021
izubext007:
This is why is I love flexing alone and never mind any nigga that say chop alone and die alone.

I guess is a Tiv man , nal thier way to kill any successful, and kind hearted person.
you sabi

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2021
I trust myself.. The kind beating wey I go unleash on him he, e go see hell on earth undecided..i no longer keep friends. Not one.. I enjoy my own company. Nobody programmed me to follow society bullshiTt undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by larryking540: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2021
Lollittaa:
tomorrow, guys on this forum will be asking why guys don't help guys. Or they'll say women hate themselves.
the truth is friendship will take u no where ,ur family is enough for you

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by havenz(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2021
They should force his mouth to open with a needle entering the red peeing hole of his PENIS. Him must drink the coca-cola.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by BigYash: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2021
Frienemy
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by KingDash: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2021
money121:
Endtime friends grin grin
I dey tell you oh.. that's why I no even get one single friend right now... I dey always go flex alone bros, evil and envious people full this naija.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2021
Teejay13:
What a country full of hatred and envy.

Some day we shall all overcome all of this.

A friend of mine was going to a developed country for a course. He got a leaflet from the school which offered advice on living abroad. One of the pieces of advice given was that if the guy went to a bar, and had a drink, whether alone or with friends, he should not leave his drink unattended..because of a situation like the OP posted

And that was a developed country (the UK, if you are interested). Similar advice has been given to residents of a part of the US of A....

It isn';t just Nigeria. Wherever you go, don't leave your drink unattended.

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2021
My father of blessed memory; once told me not to trust anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2021
larryking540:

the truth is friendship will take u no where ,ur family is enough for you
the same family that can sometimes be the cause of one's woes? See eh, only God knows the heart of anybody, family or friend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by ediko5(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2021
Things like this make me feel reluctant to have close friends.

As for a free-minded attitude only God can protect us with free mind.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Benrosaria(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2021
gfon:

Brother if no one was scared of death then no man will be wicked to take a life cause it’s nothing . Every man should be careful of another man but can be careless of himself

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by KingDash: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2021
izubext007:

you wise baba...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos) / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / Policemen Shoot Sporadically To Celebrate The Death Of 'Vampire'. Photos/ Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.