Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) (55246 Views)

Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter / Man Burnt Alive For Stealing Black Bullet Drink - VIDEO / Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2021
officialwdhtv:
This guy poisoned his friends Coca-Cola while he went to pee. A good Samaritan observed it and told the lucky guy to not drink from it. The guy was then asked to drink from the same drink he had poisoned, he refused and he is begging for forgiveness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUaWHC-vtkI

Friendenemies
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2021
Thank God
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by ediko5(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2021
larryking540:
your office friends are enough for you , House friends zero , church friends zero I don't even go to church first of all , meeting friends count me out of any meeting friends,

You never work for office were deadly envious and deadly friends dey.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by PaedophileProph: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2021
Na young people now dey do the "Nshi" now .
That's why I don't feel ashamed of carting my opened drink to go pee or answer calloooo
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2021
I always tell people to watch my drink if I go to pee after drinking beer
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2021
hmmmm this life ehhh, now I see d reason my lovely Dad don't av friend/Enemy, we his children wife is OK 4 him

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by adedayoadedeji(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2021
gfon:
Some people die due to their care-free attitiude.As a guy man,whenever am drinking with friends,i never use a glass to drink,after sipping from the bottle i always cover it back with the 'kantas'.Never you leave a half drink to go pee and come back to drink it again.Trust nobody,even if it's your blood brother.Poison is cheap these days,as low as #50 you don use am kill a full grown adult.

Kantas grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by southsouthking(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2021
Frenimies.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2021
He must drink am oh.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Mozegee: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2021
This are one of the reasons I don't keeps friends. What if the good Samaritan was not there what would have happened.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Sammyklever:
This one na sly no be friend...Bad belle

I have a solution to your one minute problem as a man..it can save you of that bed room embarrassment

Checkout my profile....

Hope the solutions really works oh. Me I believe say na training make Rolando good. One minutes today, 2 minutes tomorrow, keep scoring till your are Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Vireani79: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2021
gfon:
Some people die due to their care-free attitiude.As a guy man,whenever am drinking with friends,i never use a glass to drink,after sipping from the bottle i always cover it back with the 'kantas'.Never you leave a half drink to go pee and come back to drink it again.Trust nobody,even if it's your blood brother.Poison is cheap these days,as low as #50 you don use am kill a full grown adult.

U still dey learn
Some poison is not put in drinks
It's cut in the hand
Once they use the finger to touch the glass or bottle

U don die
Omo wickedness dey
That one wey u dey talk na small pikin level
There is pro max now
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Sammyklever(m): 9:41am On Oct 12, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Hope the solutions really works oh. Me I believe say na training make Rolando good. One minutes today, 2 minutes tomorrow, keep scoring till your are Ronaldo.

The solution works, testimony and more information about it is on my thread

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by tamdun: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2021
Hnmmm
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Hallabee1(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Aje..

This thing dey make me dey vex..... if na, him for don know where to choose....heaven or hell..
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Seun360(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2021
loveth360:
Yoruba people sef

Yet your sisters they open legs anyhow for them.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by boomssey(f): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2021
This life, trust nobody
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Tapout(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2021
My dad would always say " Never let that which enters your mouth out of your sight, no matter the location and kind of company you're with"

He must drink that coke if i were there. angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2021
Nbotee:
In as much as friends are wicked and one should be very careful, dis video is obviously scripted..
I had a feeling...
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Sammyklever:

The solution works, testimony and more information about it is on my thread

Good luck in your sales
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Nostring: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2021
bluefilm:
Completely Scripted.

If not, who was videoing it?

Anything to draw traffic.

Nonsense. angry
I no sure ...if u watch d longer version u go see y
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by snoopz: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2021
And where I dey and I wan pee if I never finish my drink I dey carry am go rest room o unless I can still hold the pee till I finish d drink
Na only you like your self o even family sometimes dey Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2021
gfon:
Correct man
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Sammyklever(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Good luck in your sales

Thank you my boss
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Muchmore024: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2021
gfon:
My mum always tells us this while we grow up. Its one of the reasons I don't eat peoples food and hardly eat in restaurants.
She even called me last week to remind me again. Since I don't take beer I told her It cant happen. I forgot that my favorite coke can be used to poison someone grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by comfortation(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2021
God of mercy
15ssDRIVE:

Good luck in your sales
God of mercy
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by pulsa(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2021
larryking540:
your office friends are enough for you , House friends zero , church friends zero I don't even go to church first of all , meeting friends count me out of any meeting friends,

Office friends are worse though, competing for favors from your boss and stuff will make them betray you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by 001spice: 9:50am On Oct 12, 2021
officialwdhtv:
This guy poisoned his friends Coca-Cola while he went to pee. A good Samaritan observed it and told the lucky guy to not drink from it. The guy was then asked to drink from the same drink he had poisoned, he refused and he is begging for forgiveness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUaWHC-vtkI

the only thing I don't like bout this story is the fact that the guy that poison his friend drink his face is still normal he should the face should have been disfigure

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Thebest12(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2021
Nbotee:
In as much as friends are wicked and one should be very careful, dis video is obviously scripted..
How is it scripted bra !! ? Did you watch wen he was putting the poison in the drink?
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by FahBuLous: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2021
I wonder how it's so easy for a human beings to kill somebody...
I can't even harm a cat or dog cry cry
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by pulsa(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2021
Vireani79:

U still dey learn
Some poison is not put in drinks
It's cut in the hand
Once they use the finger to touch the glass or bottle

U don die
Omo wickedness dey
That one wey u dey talk na small pikin level
There is pro max now

That's spiritual level na, being a true Christian will give you natural immunity to that one.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by fghanni(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2021
bluefilm:
Completely Scripted.

If not, who was videoing it?

Anything to draw traffic.

Nonsense. angry

It wasn't... Did you watch the video

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policemen Shoot Sporadically To Celebrate The Death Of 'Vampire'. Photos/ Video / Another Lady Killed In Imo, Unclad Body Dumped By The Roadside. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Woman Starved To Death In Libya By Criminals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.