Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (53017 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) / Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2021
MARX77:
If a guy commits suicide because of a girl, he's called a weakling and a simp, no one faults the girl but when a girl commits suicide, its the guy's fault, innit?

Na smoke de some of ona brain.
Don't mind the IDIOTS.
they have rushed to tag the Guy, the cause of a foolish death by a nonentity.
MARRIED MEN divorce pregnant wives not to talk of useless and baseless phuck mates

4 Likes

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by WibusJaga: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2021

Abeg dis one get mental abi spiritual problem. You kill yourself because of failed relationship? She could very easily had gotten a better BF or husband.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by andyanders: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2021
The guy never asked her to kill herself. Why must she take her life by herself 'cus of failled relationship? She killed herself by herself 'cus she wanted to do so. She was being manipulated by the demonic being living inside her.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2021
Some mumu girls up there are supporting the stupid girl...

Girls will always support them selves even in foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by havenz(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2021
Am still saying it oo,let her come back to life and example her suicide � letter because i have read the letter even with my glasses but i still no dey see the reason why she will decide to die for love.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2021
me no get RIP to waste for this kind case oo, can you imaging Anty wey mumu, I don't know what kind of spirit dey push some people to commit suicide. I can only pity her parent cause na waste of sperm she be, nonsense as u don die now shebi d guy no move on in life, na him make I dey tell some of my guys say girls of nowadays no get brain all of those single girls wey never married na fish brain full their head

1 Like

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by tunize(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2021
Why dem dey spoil this guy name now abi na the dude buy her sniper or open her mouth drink am? A girl decided to be stupid and someone is tagging the guy "cause' love is blind to those that want to remain blind because dem nor tie anybody placenta join anybody own.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by vickydevoka(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2021
gfon:
Guy aswear you daft o,how did the guy cause her death?? Do you know the meaning of that statement? It means he had a hand in her death or plotted it himself.That babe died as a result of over falling in love.Always use your head to love and not your heart. e get why
Buh de guy run. Bcus Dem fit hack am down. U knw Nigerians nad their mentality

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by sammirano3: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Why is the boyfriend on the run? Is he the killer.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by TheGift: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2021
vchinedu01:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6797325/olivia-james-polytechnic-unwana-student

Following up Olivia James story this picture over here is said to be the Henry guy
That Olivia fell in love with and out of depression of a failed relationship took sniper
To get rid of the situation she was facing
embarassed embarassed

Who says He is the cause. His breaking up with Her May have been the trigger but the cause was something deep down inside Her.

May Her soul RIP.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by vickydevoka(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2021
All this gals way Sabi follow fine fine guys, suppose Sabi say no be only she like better thing na, especially school environment way babes chok
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by 9japride(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2021
Such a pretty girl. I am sure the guy has money, normally 9ja girls don't like struggling guys.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Bowwow11(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2021
Mercychen:
That's love for you. It just develops from nowhere for a person who's not worth it or whom people think does not deserve it.

The same way Christ loved and died for us even when we were undeserving of it.

Love has made many people do silly and crazy stuff. You'll be surprised.

As for me though, no matter how I love, I'll never let it rid me of my sense of reasoning.

true talk bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by chatinent: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2021
Mumu
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2021
gfon:
Guy aswear you daft o,how did the guy cause her death?? Do you know the meaning of that statement? It means he had a hand in her death or plotted it himself.That babe died as a result of over falling in love.Always use your head to love and not your heart. e get why

Bloggers are goats. Which one is “the cause”? How did he cause her death? Is it today people started dating and breaking up in Nigeria? The young man was unfortunate to have a dated an emotionally unstable woman, who not only conceived the thought of suicide but went ahead with execution.

vickydevoka:
All this gals way Sabi follow fine fine guys, suppose Sabi say no be only she like better thing na, especially school environment way babes chok

How is that guy fine??
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by redsun(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2021
It's part of the web exposure and liberation. Even natural-born to suffer Africans now know they can easily kill themselves if things don't go their way.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by BigYash: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2021
vchinedu01:

Really handsome
Handsomeness is in the eyes of the beholder. Na only the God and the girl know wetin happen.. The boy fit no even know or be the cause.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by emonis88: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2021
Mercychen:
That's love for you. It just develops from nowhere for a person who's not worth it or whom people think does not deserve it.

Love has made many people do silly and crazy stuff. You'll be surprise

As for me though, no matter how I love, I'll never let it rid me of my sense of reasoning.

But u go eventually love
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2021
Mercychen:

You don't get it. What do you think love is. Love is a partial suspension of senses. It controls you and not vice versa.

My advice to people: Never marry someone you love. Marry someone you're compatible with.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2021
vchinedu01:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6797325/olivia-james-polytechnic-unwana-student

Following up Olivia James story this picture over here is said to be the Henry guy
That Olivia fell in love with and out of depression of a failed relationship took sniper
embarassed embarassed
There's different between Love and Lust! Love of the world is an enmity with God.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by ukaface(f): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2021
Did they tie her cord and his together?
Why kill yourself over a guy? How do some girls think sef? The guy propose gee you? Him pay dowry? Even if he did all these, killing yourself is the most ridiculous thing to do. Highest cry ,drink, and finally move on....this one don go Kee herself. Mtcheeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by pure35: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2021
The guy owe her ntin,she killed herself in vain,lets be wise in our decisions in life.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by AfroKnight: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Why is he labelled as the cause?

It’s normal heartbreak. She just felt she was better off dead than enduring the heartbreak. That is not the fault of the innocent man.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by RPG2020(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Now what grin

If you know say love nor be your mate nor put your heart ❤️ put your legs e get why cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2021
You know all those fish head girls that are always using their chewing gum boyfriend to insult fellow girl's they quarrel with....she is one of them.

They always end this way. Waste of collective school fees.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Integrafamoo: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2021
vchinedu01:

embarassed embarassed
He is not the cause but stupidity

1 Like

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Decency2020(f): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2021
The guy is not the cause in any way rather the girl's stupidity is.

How can you take your life because of relationship with man who does not value you? The lady is a disgrace to her family to say the least.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2021
She spent all her life savings for the guy oh…that’s the problem when you show guys too much love
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by ladychioma: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2021
Mumu girl. Why you no come Anambra with party clothes and do campaign in order to commit suicide and you wasted your money to buy sniper. Ha ha ha ha ���
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by FvckAllMods: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2021
Na we living na him God fiy bless like this abeg.

Who don die don die
Meedon:
Suicide because of boyfriend. Some people get craze for head ooo. What about people who are starving, sleeping under the bridge and passing through health challenges and are still hoping.

She died for nothing.

Anyways, God Bless The Dead.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Charx122: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2021
Mercychen:

That's not love..before you can love anyone You should love yourself first
She took her own life...
Never compare this situation with Jesus
He was condemned and cruxfied for the love he had for us..
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Heterodox(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2021
Mercychen:

Everyone who committed suicide for it once said that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help / Imperforate Hymen: For Your Daughter To Menstruate She Must Be Deflowered-Doctor / COVID-19: 184 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 111 Discharged On May 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.