Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (53039 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) / Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Heterodox(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2021
Charx122:

That's not love..before you can love anyone You should love yourself first
She took her own life...
Never compare this situation with Jesus
He was condemned and cruxfied for the love he had for us..
It's the same.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Exceed15: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Whoever designed that caption is Thinking through d anus. For reason best known, any one can end a relationship. Taking her life is a foolish decision.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by CSTR2: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2021
Charx122:

That's not love..before you can love anyone You should love yourself first
She took her own life...
Never compare this situation with Jesus
He was condemned and cruxfied for the love he had for us..
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

John10:17-18.

Jesus laid down his life by himself. If at any point, he didn't feel like doing again, he could command legions of angels to protect him.

Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?

Matthew 26:53.

The only difference is that she gave her life for selfish, sinful reasons.

Jesus gave his life as the ultimate selfless act for mankind.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by lomprico(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2021
vchinedu01:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6797325/olivia-james-polytechnic-unwana-student

Following up Olivia James story this picture over here is said to be the Henry guy
That Olivia fell in love with and out of depression of a failed relationship took sniper
To get rid of the situation she was facing
embarassed embarassed
how is he the cause?
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2021
lomprico:

how is he the cause?
Why ask me ??
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2021
Integrafamoo:

He is not the cause but stupidity
Swears he is not the cause at all
For some reason he was just tired of the relationship and decided to break up
So he is definitely not the cause
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
There's different between Love and Lust! Love of the world is an enmity with God.
Noted cool
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2021
TheGift:

Who says He is the cause. His breaking up with Her May have been the trigger but the cause was something deep down inside Her.

May Her soul RIP.
Oweyyy
Please don't quote me wrong
The guy was tired of the relationship for some reason and decided to break up
The girl not able to withstand it maybe remembering all she did for the guy
Decided to kill herself or still it can be that she had so much in her like maybe family issues or something so decided to take her life to rest
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Whitelion07(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2021
Some statement wey dey come out from all this bloggers brain and mouth dey annoy person sha! You just accuse person pikin of murder wrongly come also display the bobo picture for the whole world to see. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2021
erico2k2:

If I was the guy I will sue this person who made that post calling him the cause!¬
Swears the say the guy is on a run
For which for no reason
He broke up so what
The police Don't have the right in anyway to arrest him
Assin how would the arrest warrant even look like
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Godwin25king: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2021
Why are they dragging this guy now??
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by ibawon(m): 10:51am On Oct 12, 2021
They fell in Love
They fell out of Love
They kill themselves
They blame the person they fell for.
Where did they park their brain
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by crafteck(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2021
Commot from the matter, na today girl dey chop mans money wey una go de shout wisdom? Stay out of d kitchen if u cant stand d heat
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2021
mk3jax:

Putting the guy's picture on nairaland is very irresponsible of you. And the mod pushing this thread to the front page is even more irresponsible. Kindly remove his picture from this your irrespoonsible post
Very irresponsible and can't be removed
Nairaland has taken over this trend
And it was modified Automatically the headings wasn't written this way embarassed
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by axeman2(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2021
ignis:

Have you fall in love before?
never I don't think there's love anyway
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by stamapro(m): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2021
She made her choice, and it was a wrong choice. Nobody, I repeat nobody is worth dying for, the only death that blessed mankind is Jesus Christ death. Her type of death is a collosal waste of human resources. No effect, even on the so-called boyfriend who probably dumped her for another gal. Quite unfortunate she acted outside common sense. My condolences to her family. We move
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Le2money(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2021
I read that the guy was on the run!!! Abeg why will he run? What for ? Is he the one that killed her Ni abi relationship na by fire by force under the law? If she survived the suicide sev, under the law, na she Dem Suppose still detain....walking out of a relationship must have a reason same with committing suicide must have a reason. They both choose the path that is best for them....one walking away while other leaving this world ....RIP

See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6797325/olivia-james-polytechnic-unwana-student

Following up Olivia James story this picture over here is said to be the Henry guy
That Olivia fell in love with and out of depression of a failed relationship took sniper
embarassed embarassed
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Godbless3(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2021
The twitter user is an idiot and a big fool to post the pics depicting the girl as the decease and the guy as the cause.
The guy can't be the reason why she commit suicide. Was the guy her 1st and only boyfriend, if no why didn't she commit when she broke up with others?
If breakup is the cause of suicide, then we know how many daily suicide will be experience in this country.
If your friend is depress because of breakup with her boyfriend and she told you that or you know about it, whats did you do to help her in such situation? or just wait for her to kill herself and run to twitter and blame innocent guy.
Waste generation.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Chiefecho(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2021
WARNING
life no be video game E get different levels but E no get (5) life to correct wetin happen
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Judenzuruike: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2021
See Grammer!

embarassed embarassed
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by dazzlingd(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2021
So u want the boy to be haunted and die of depression too?

Life is survival of the fittest,she is not mentally fit hence nature has done its part to rid her off
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Saintfrancis82(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2021
Na, this people the make sniper cost for market. Everybody are use sniper to commit suicide, let them go to zoo and give them self to Lion so that they will be useful to govt

1 Like

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by markbidex: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2021
She took her own life out of greediness she didn't even consider her parents and sibling, but some of this stories I don't believe them cos I feel, I aside her bf something must have happened, I don't believe a babe or guy will take their own life in a country of over 200m people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by lomprico(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2021

Why ask me ??

you posted it.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by VULCAN(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2021
What a stupid FB post. How is the guy the cause?

So the person who refused to let the fine boy go despite his wayward behaviour is not to blame.
Many told her to leave him and she said no.

She is the cause of her death. There is no law against breaking a relationship.

embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Monday60655(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2021
Please stop making that mistake. The boy is not the cause of the death of the useless girl. Stop tagging him the cause. Nobody should hold the innocent boy accountable.
The girl who took the life she cannot create should face her maker for eternity judgement.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by erico2k2(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2021

Swears the say the guy is on a run
For which for no reason
He broke up so what
The police Don't have the right in anyway to arrest him
Assin how would the arrest warrant even look like
This is Nigeria police we talking about grin grin
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Mccall88(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2021
Dam mehn...

Other real and correct dude go dey beg, d one may to bang n run na e una go dey die after....chai..TT
The power of DICK sha shocked
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by seanjy4konji: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2021
wetin concern boyfriend with her death...
Let your head be correct ..

No let ogun kill you and your family because of the quack news you deh write...make he no send you self to early grave.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by femiasaolu2014: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2021
Who will commit suicide for me bayi?

cry
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Olam09(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mercychen:
That's love for you. It just develops from nowhere for a person who's not worth it or whom people think does not deserve it.

The same way Christ loved and died for us even when we were undeserving of it.

Love has made many people do silly and crazy stuff. You'll be surprised.

As for me though, no matter how I love, I'll never let it rid me of my sense of reasoning.

The way i dey view this.. e be like say na the boyfriend dey take care of her needs, school fees, clothing and provisions.. so why you no go expect say make she commit suicide. That's why it is good to be an independent lady..
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Chiefecho(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Olam09:

The way i dey view this.. e be like say na the boyfriend dey take care of her needs, school fees, clothing and provisions.. so why you no go expect say make she commit suicide. That's why it is good to be an independent lady..
A very independent young girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help / Imperforate Hymen: For Your Daughter To Menstruate She Must Be Deflowered-Doctor / COVID-19: 184 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 111 Discharged On May 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.