Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (53043 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / 23-Year-Old Ondo Lady Attempts Suicide After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her (Pix) / Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by tbambam: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
[s][/s]
Mercychen:
That's love for you. It just develops from nowhere for a person who's not worth it or whom people think does not deserve it.

The same way Christ loved and died for us even when we were undeserving of it.

Love has made many people do silly and crazy stuff. You'll be surprised.

As for me though, no matter how I love, I'll never let it rid me of my sense of reasoning.

Yenyenyen

The moment ladies start working hard for themselves, adding value to whom they are, they will see beyond a guy that's sees them as sex object.

Men want women, but women need men - the only reason women get to be pickier despite being needier is because they're better at hiding their desperation than men.

And their desperation's existential. Like, I'm gonna get old, ugly + die childless desperate, I need a man to take care of me or to make it in like . Men's is just sexual.

So that is not love arabirin... She killed herself cos she sees the guy as her jackpot to whatever she needs or lack...

2 Likes

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Kaymansion(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hmmn.. Abriba small but mighty city. If you know you know.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Lugianostar(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
Obsession is not love but been unable to control yourself when the person name is mentioned and not thinking straight.

Hell fire is real as well?
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Chiefecho(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
tbambam:
[s][/s]

Yenyenyen

The moment ladies start working hard for themselves, adding value to whom they are, they will see beyond a guy that's sees them as sex object.

Men want women, but women need men - the only reason women get to be pickier despite being needier is because they're better at hiding their desperation than men.

And their desperation's existential. Like, I'm gonna get old, ugly + die childless desperate, I need a man to take care of me or to make it in like . Men's is just sexual.

So that is not love arabirin... She killed herself cos she sees the guy as her jackpot to whatever she needs or lack...
I Don't think she was lacking anything apart from love
Some girls just need a guy dat really loves Dem or a guy that loves Dem
This girl seemed to be comfortable with her needs apart from love she needed love but she couldn't get it
Funny enough she's a pretty girl am sure she had other boys asking her out but never wanted to loose her boyfriend
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Jman06(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Ladies can't recieve one-tenth of what they dish out to guys.

Small break up, this one go drink sniper
grin.

Why label the guy as the cause of her death?
Are you guys mad nii..?

Don't mind those foolish biatches!

In fact, that guy deserves one bottle of beer on my account.

1 Like

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Eyinju112(f): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
This is what happens when you tell a low life girl who depends on you for everything that you no longer interested in her and have found someone better....

I don’t know why some girls would stoop so low to end their life for a person who’s ready to move on with another woman...

Did they misinterpreted titanic love��
LMAO
She shamelessly let her family down, fine girl like her
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Charx122:

That's not love..before you can love anyone You should love yourself first
She took her own life...
Never compare this situation with Jesus
He was condemned and cruxfied for the love he had for us..

Christ was not condemned because he loved us. He laid his life down because he loves us.

Go and read your bible.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Olam09(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Chiefecho:

A very independent young girl
Wow.. so sad
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by AkaraAndBread: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
gfon:
Guy aswear you daft o,how did the guy cause her death?? Do you know the meaning of that statement? It means he had a hand in her death or plotted it himself.That babe died as a result of over falling in love.Always use your head to love and not your heart. e get why

Leave the mumu. Some people are really daft. So if the guy is the cause of her death then that means he should be prosecuted for it.

Open question to all the in-house legal luminaries; What will then be the charge on the charge sheet (choose only one option)
a. First degree murder
b. Second degree murder
c. Manslaughter
d. Culpable homicide
e. Accessory to suicide following failure to return love

This question attracts 30 marks and your time starts now...

Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by chaloskyx: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
IF YOU LIKE POST HIS PICTURE THE GUY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER DEATH IF THE BOY DID ANYTHING TO HER RATHER THAN GO TO THE LAW ENFORCMENT AGENCIES SHE FELT KILLING HERSELF WOULD BRING HER JUSTICE ONLY A PERSON WITH LOWSELF ESTEEM AND A FOOL DOES THAT. AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED THE BOY DID NO WRONG DOING AND SHE JUST WASTED HER LIFE FOR NOTHING
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Matheusmartin: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jman06:
Don't mind those foolish biatches!

[/b]In fact, that guy deserves one bottle of beer on my account[b].
grin
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by WispyEthereal: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
This stupid girl just wants to ruin the poor boy's life, love is foolish agreed, but your foolishness should not be allowed to impact other people negatively.
That's how a girl I specifically asked for a casual relationship threatened to kill herself if I leave her, anyways, she's married to someone else so I'm free. At least she didn't commit suicide, you guys should free this guy abeg, love is free, he gave his freely, he took it back freely, the consequences attributed to that action isn't his fault
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by ndividual: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
I've said it many times. Women will do ANYTHING to get out of a mentally uncomfortable position. Their capacity to endure and not endure intense psychological anguish is something else.

For anyone asking what about guys, please stop that nonsense. Society measures men differently as objects of success first and human beings as second. Moving on.

This is why society will always hold men responsible for anything concerning a woman.

Accountability for women will always be a spectrum
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Oh no.
lipsrsealed
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by iLegendd(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
He looks like Kiss Daniel's longer brother. It's not by force to date a tall, dark, and handsome guy.

The young man doesn't have a hand in her death. Some women will love you, cheat on you with a rich politician, and when you catch her, she's asks for forgiveness thinking it's easy for a man to forgive. If you dump her, she does something drastic to herself just to put the blame on you.

I don't know why she killed herself, but she f*cked up.

This is why I don't dump women. I friendzone them and treat them nicely like a good friend, but no sex. One day, she'll find another man.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by vickydevoka(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Bloggers are goats. Which one is “the cause”? How did he cause her death? Is it today people started dating and breaking up in Nigeria? The young man was unfortunate to have a dated an emotionally unstable woman, who not only conceived the thought of suicide but went ahead with execution.
I mean lover boys. Besides nobody ugly

How is that guy fine??
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by pocohantas(f): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
vickydevoka:
I mean lover boys. Besides nobody ugly

How you take know say na lover boy?
E done love you before? cheesy
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by vickydevoka(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
pocohantas:

How you take know say na lover boy?
E done love you before? cheesy
Pocochant y u de talk like say u de new for de game. Person way leave person follow another person, watin we go call am?
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by Okeyc230: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Eeyaaa! He is a fyn boy.
Re: Suicide: The Picture Of Olivia James' Boyfriend Who Dumped Her by mkpurumma090(f): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2021
I can relate her deep pains and depression

Only those who haven't been in that situation would blame her...

God please, accept her soul... cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help / Imperforate Hymen: For Your Daughter To Menstruate She Must Be Deflowered-Doctor / COVID-19: 184 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 111 Discharged On May 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.