Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom (11133 Views)

Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Released By Kidnappers After One Month / Emir Of Bungudu Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway / Bandits Attack Niger Communities Despite N20m Peace Pact Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
How are they able to communicate?
I thought they shutdown network in areas affected by banditry
Stupid govt with stupid ideas
I now agree that Buhari is only good at destroying not building
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by lalajnr(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Same thing I believe South East is praying for?
sharrap core zamfarite
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Picker28: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na the same pple
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by temitope27(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
oneclickng:

Mumu!
ur papa
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
6 years ago, a friend travelling to his primary assignment in Kogi was kidnapped and he was with his kidnappers for nearly 2 weeks as his parents and friends raised money to secure his release. he also saw others who were in a similar fate.
He confirmed at least 5 persons who had been killed either by sickness and torture or because they failed to secure the ransom in the amount demanded. - they kept pressing for more money when their victim was already dead. they had pre-recorded videos of him making statements that he was still alive and hoped they will pay the ransom

Emir is dead
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Corporate2020: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
He should remain there
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Safyqueen: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Their headache.
What happens in the north, stays in the north.

But when it happens in Benue and plateau state you will listen to professor Sarror and late Obadiah, others that will call it Islamization, Fulanisation, jihad etc.

Hypocrisy doesn't solve problems but rather aggravate it.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Comedian2019: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
ogododo:
Naija dey anyhow, how dem dey collect ransome without being caught still dey why me!
Don't mind them
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Same with the South East.

Some of you are just stupid.
How can you compare the agitation in the south east with the anarchy and terrorism in the north ?
You lot just show you think like cows; civilization will elude you for a long time.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Safyqueen:

But when it happens in Benue and plateau state you will listen to professor Sarror and late Obadiah, others that will call it Islamization, Fulanisation, jihad etc.

Hypocrisy doesn't solve problems but rather aggravate it.

It doesn't just 'happen' in Benue or Plateau. Terrorism is imported there by the same hausa/fulani.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by sonofElElyon: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/after-n20m-ransom-bungudu-emir-remains-with-abductors

What has gumptionless Gumi got to say about this "Bandits are out brothers" right?
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by MrUchenna1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai must hear this? why should they pay ransom
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by isunday: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Their headache.

They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly
Of a waiting jeep.

What business of mine is it
So long they don’t take the yam
From my savouring mouth?

They came one night

Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence.

From my savouring mouth?

Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:

No query, no warning, no probe -
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.

From my savouring mouth?

And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.

The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Safyqueen: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

It doesn't just 'happen' in Benue or Plateau. Terrorism is imported there by the same hausa/fulani.

Where was it imported from to other north west states? This is because north west was calm and safe those days that Zaman Lekwot lead his genocide against the Muslims in Southern Kaduna.

Can you explain please how Hausa Fulani is killing Hausa Fulani in the north west to islamize the same Hausa Fulani.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by surequality: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
They sowed it and they are reaping it.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Hakeem3(m): 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/after-n20m-ransom-bungudu-emir-remains-with-abductors

Make them make am their grand patron na their headache be that!
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by jaxxy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
Maxymilliano:

The abductors may be enjoying his company and not let go of him easily ... They should send more money and this time, augment it with cooked foods since cooked food has been added as part of ransom

Note the cooked food shouldn’t have cow meat. They already have more than enough cow meat. They can add chicken, turkey and snails. And garnish it with poison for their satisfaction. grin
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Holaomoakin(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
They have seen good source of Ransome.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by odysey: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Their headache.
it's not like that bro
We must speak out against all forms of evil
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Safyqueen:

Where was it imported from to other north west states? This is because north west was calm and safe those days that Zaman Lekwot lead his genocide against the Muslims in Southern Kaduna.

Can you explain please how Hausa Fulani is killing Hausa Fulani in the north west to islamize the same Hausa Fulani.

So Zamani Lekwot dragged hausa fulani from their states where they were peacefully residing and brought them into southern kaduna to be slaughtered ? My history books tell me that the hausas/fulanis were as usual trying to dominate and take over other peoples lands.
But I am not surprised at your contribution: all of you are snakes and liars. No iota of truth comes from the mouth of a hausa fulani muslim.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Safyqueen: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

So Zamani Lekwot dragged hausa fulani from their states where they were peacefully residing and brought them into southern kaduna to be slaughtered ? My history books tell me that the hausas/fulanis were as usual trying to dominate and take over other peoples lands.
But I am not surprised at your contribution: all of you are snakes and liars. No iota of truth comes from the mouth of a hausa fulani muslim.

Please I am not Hausa Fulani at all.
Just know that majority of the Muslims killed by Zaman Lekwot people are majorly indigenious Muslims. One of such people displaced is this popular Adam zango, a film actor in kannywood. He is from Zango Kataf. The family was displaced from Zango Kataf, moved to Jos before coming to Kano.

There is no part of the north that had no indigenous Muslims and christains. One only dominates the other at certain places.

My point is that let's do not take sides. There is nobody in this Nigeria that can eliminate christains from the north talk less of Nigeria nor Muslims from even Southeast.

What we have in the north is insecurities. There is no Islamization, Fulanisation, jihad, etc. All in all, Muslims are dying more than the christains because they are more in number.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Safyqueen:

Please I am not Hausa Fulani at all.
Just know that majority of the Muslims killed by Zaman Lekwot people are majorly indigenious Muslims. One of such people displaced is this popular Adam zango, a film actor in kannywood. He is from Zango Kataf. The family was displaced from Zango Kataf, moved to Jos before coming to Kano.

There is no part of the north that had no indigenous Muslims and christains. One only dominates the other at certain places.

My point is that let's do not take sides. There is nobody in this Nigeria that can eliminate christains from the north talk less of Nigeria nor Muslims from even Southeast.

What we have in the north is insecurities. There is no Islamization, Fulanisation, jihad, etc. All in all, Muslims are dying more than the christains because they are more in number.

I dont give a flying f**k why muslims are dying. They are killing each other and we all know it.
My point is that the common denominator in ALL violence against non muslims in the north and middle belt is hausa/ fulani muslims.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Safyqueen: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

I dont give a flying f**k why muslims are dying. They are killing each other and we all know it.
My point is that the common denominator in ALL violence against non muslims in the north and middle belt is hausa/ fulani muslims.

No sir, that is what the media wants you to believe. The common denominator are all the indigenes. The Berom, Tiv, Jukuns etc are not Hausa Fulani and are much at each other's trought killing one another.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Safyqueen:

No sir, that is what the media wants you to believe. The common denominator are all the indigenes. The Berom, Tiv, Jukuns etc are not Hausa Fulani and are much at each other's trought killing one another.
You think you're talking to some guy who doesn't know the middle belt ? I lived in both plateau and benue. The current crisis dating back 20 years has nothing to do with inter tribal conflicts of the indigenous tribes.

Repeat after me : The problem of the middle belt is the HAUSA/FULANI muslims.
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Exceed15: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
Let their sai baba deliver him na
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by koolaid87: 12:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Thats the 4 plus 4 gesture you all did during the campaign.

Enjoy the ride sir
Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:34am On Oct 13, 2021
ogododo:
Naija dey anyhow, how dem dey collect ransome without being caught still dey why me!

We are in a dead country.

This country called Nigeria never existed, it's just a shadow of some dead animal kingdom, with a dummy as the head of the whole bullshit.

Re: Emir Of Bungudu, Hassan Attahiru, Still With Kidnappers Despite N20m Ransom by Jimbadly: 6:13am On Oct 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Same thing I believe South East is praying for?

Oga, there are no bandits, mass abductors and terrorists in the southeast. Stop comparing them to the north.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye For President 2011. Would You Vote Him? / Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep / Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Faces Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.