Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) (45678 Views)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) / Two Airliners Land Side By Side On Parallel Runways In California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by Moferere: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
post=106672255:

Anambra Airport was 100% Financed by Anambra state government.

And does it belong to Anambra state government?
Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by Moferere: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bendeco02:

The guy is correct.

Was Anambra airport built or sponsored by FG?

So u're the illiterate here.... Don't allow your emotions control you

So it belongs to Anambra State Government?
Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Moferere:

And does it belong to Anambra state government?
It's state airport not FG

1 Like

Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
t2luv1:

I was this close to agreeing with you then I remember that half of Anambra people are in Amuwo Odofin area in LAGOS STATE. According to Wall Street Journal these are the 3 big states in Nigeria in terms of their GDP
1. Lagos
2. Rivers
3, Ogun State (Proximity to Lagos)

Ogun is two state below Anambra in GDP, Anambra is fourth largest Economy in Nigeria followed by Kano

1 Like

Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
LILTJAY:
yorubas travel to advanced and developed places.. go to north america, europe and Australia and you will see thousands of Yorubas there living and doing their thing.. we dont just like travelling to cursed places like your south East grin
You people are allover southeast selling Agbo
Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by Solatium(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Incoherent gibberish

those words were to big for you to understand? employ the services of a dictionary grin
Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by LILTJAY: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
post=106685470:

You people are allover southeast selling Agbo
how many? Not up to 500.. the numbers of igbo hawkers in one traffic in lagos alone is more than the entire yoruba population in igboland grin
Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Solatium:

those words were to big for you to understand? employ the services of a dictionary grin

Why use question mark where it is not needed?
I blame faceless forum for the insult, not suprised you judge others with your standard and situation.

Bye
Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by Moferere: 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
post=106685304:

It's state airport not FG
Chai grin grin grin
Ndi IPoBuuuuuuuuuuu
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra, see how he confidently expressed his senseless opinion.
Is Aviation on the Exclusive or Recurrent List? I used to think that my friend, Ifeanyi Aniagoh is the one masquerading under this moniker, never knew it's one illiterate.
Anyways, let's school you.
https://www.nairaland.com/3945831/68-exclusive-list-items-made
Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by t2luv1: 3:17am On Oct 13, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
No one owes a bitter frustrated envious fellow like you any answer here. Go to your useless incompetent governor and seek for the answers why your home state is useless worthless and backward

Last time I check my tax return. I paid taxes in Florida including Property tax. I guess my home governor is De Santis. People like you always yapping with nothing to back it up. "Never argue with an idiot because all they will do is drag you to their level and then beat you with experience" With that said it's a wrap partner. Ciao

1 Like

Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by Realboygenius(m): 4:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Interesting. Meanwhile do you know Oraimo Freepod 3 The earbud comes with a long lasting battery that can run on music for close to 5 hours. Place an order for yours here http://ng.oraimo.com
Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:21am On Oct 13, 2021
Moferere:

Chai grin grin grin
Ndi IPoBuuuuuuuuuuu
Illiterate Peoples of Biafra, see how he confidently expressed his senseless opinion.
Is Aviation on the Exclusive or Recurrent List? I used to think that my friend, Ifeanyi Aniagoh is the one masquerading under this moniker, never knew it's one illiterate.
Anyways, let's school you.
https://www.nairaland.com/3945831/68-exclusive-list-items-made
Empty brain calling one Illiterate Anu

Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by Moferere: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2021
post=106690873:

Empty brain calling one Illiterate Anu

This illiterate has been misled by wiki.
Akwa Ibom and Owerri Airport are operated by FAAN, go there for yourself
Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by Victorclean1: 6:47am On Oct 13, 2021
LILTJAY:
yorubas travel to advanced and developed places.. go to north america, europe and Australia and you will see thousands of Yorubas there living and doing their thing.. we dont just like travelling to cursed places like your south East grin

Funny enough , every tribe travel far offshore. No land is more cursed here than Yoruba land. Travel within Nigeria to develop sense as a human of modern era and not homo sapien of old days.

You were born in ijebu, grew up in ijebu and marry in ijebu. Hmmmmmmm, your Circle of Willis will be dangerously deformed.

You just justify negatively why Yorubas were primitively backward in almost all their states except Lagos that was developed by FG.

Oga take am easyoooo. Don't kill your self. As for me, warn your owo da brothers to stay clear of me anytime am going to office. Cos don't have any thing for the brain deranged homo sapien
Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by MI6Surveillance: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2021
Ediot no one owes a bitter frustrated envious fellow like you any answer here. Go to your useless incompetent governor and seek for the answers why your home state is useless worthless and backward

[s]
t2luv1:

Last time I check my tax return. I paid taxes in Florida including Property tax. I guess my home governor is De Santis. People like you always yapping with nothing to back it up. "Never argue with an idiot because all they will do is drag you to their level and then beat you with experience" With that said it's a wrap partner. Ciao
[/s]
Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by Solatium(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Why use question mark where it is not needed?
I blame faceless forum for the insult, not suprised you judge others with your standard and situation.

Bye

Aside from English grammar, comprehension is also part of your problem as i can see,read that comment over and over and over again,you will surely get what that question mark stands for.
Olódò, exam miracle center candidate
Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Moferere:

This illiterate has been misled by wiki.
Akwa Ibom and Owerri Airport are operated by FAAN, go there for yourself
Dumbo managed by FAAN not own by FG, no doubt FAAN manages all airport in Nigeria both state and federal airports.
Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by LILTJAY: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Victorclean1:

[s]Funny enough , every tribe travel far offshore. No land is more cursed here than Yoruba land. Travel within Nigeria to develop sense as a human of modern era and not homo sapien of old days.

You were born in ijebu, grew up in ijebu and marry in ijebu. Hmmmmmmm, your Circle of Willis will be dangerously deformed.

You just justify negatively why Yorubas were primitively backward in almost all their states except Lagos that was developed by FG.

Oga take am easyoooo. Don't kill your self. As for me, warn your owo da brothers to stay clear of me anytime am going to office. Cos don't have any thing for the brain deranged homo sapien[/s]

trash from an osu.. we are not interested in your cursed backward redmud land... it is not of your business if we dont travel out of our region. . Go and cry some were osu
Re: Longest Airport Runways In Nigeria(photos) by Victorclean1: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
LILTJAY:
trash from an osu.. we are not interested in your cursed backward redmud land... it is not of your business if we dont travel out of our region. . Go and cry some were osu

I laugh in TIV���. I can see you are not ready to be delivered from your ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Square Bus-Stop Lagos In Mid 1930s (Throwback Photo) / List Of Nationalities In The Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane / "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.