Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch (13343 Views)

Pls Help: Someone Is Trying To Register My Whatsapp Account On Another Device / Transsion, Maker Of TECNO & Infinix, Plans To Raise $400M In IPO / Apple Plans ANOTHER Iphone Launch In 2018 - But Will Be Much Cheaper Than The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by jeff1607(m): 6:56am On Oct 13, 2021
googlepikins:
It's stupid for a Nigerian to be buying ₦200,000+ iPhone talk less of ₦1,000,000 Iphone.

Inferiority complex. A childhood friend of mine that's now in to Yahoo went into a phone shop with me and bought iPhone 12 pro Max ₦679,000. I pulled out my phone and asked him to show me whatever that is in that phone that my phone doesn't have.
He got confused, he said when you have iPhone girls respect you. Dumbos

A Chinese iPhone expert once said in 2017 that Apple has run out of ideas, all they do now is to tinker with the cameras and the storage capacity that's all.

Multi tasking is way easy on iPhone
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by googlepikins: 7:01am On Oct 13, 2021
jeff1607:

Seriously Multi tasking?

9 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Gentledizzle: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2021
jeff1607:

Ahhahaa did you just say multi tasking... Ahhahahah

5 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2021
The first Infinix I purchased lasted only six months. Same Infinix zero.

Spits.

My itel will be 3 years old in January. No issues.

Somebody will say all of them are made by Transsion.

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Promotexx: 7:13am On Oct 13, 2021
They should also try to lunch a phone with this type of chipset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djv9iBfrZbw

2 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Promotexx: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2021
jeff1607:

lol

This post is just stupid.

Multi tasking that even A 20k phone will do flawlessly is now a reason to get iPhone?

7 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Born2conquer: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2021
googlepikins:

Seriously Multi tasking?
Yes actually, most of us spend money on device not because to show off but because of the capability.

You will hardly know I use an iPhone sef.

1)When I was using Tecno/infinity, the phone was always lagging and crashing and that was back in 2011 to 2015, I bought an iPhone since 2019 and rhe phone is yet to crash for once and it never lags (maybe only when I use WhatsApp)

2)if you’re into business, you need a phone that you can use to snap your products,service and it will come out like a professional studio snapped branded products without buying a 300k Nikon camera and a 500k lens, IPhone covered that.

3)Asset, the moment you unbox any android (from tecno to Samsung), the value drops by 20% and 50% on subsequent use, IPhone is the only phone you can buy for 400k in 2019 and still sell for 420k in 2021 (depends on dollar movement) and guess what?? IPhone demands is much.

4)Reliability, lol, i was always repairing my Android from screen problem to some other things (normal on android), this is my 3year of using my iPhone and I’ve never repaired the smallest thing, the phone is still as new as ever.

5) if you’re a blogger, media guy, tech guy, you can be rest assured of your phone multitasking up to 20 apps without it compromising.

6) Security, dem no dey hack iPhone o lmao, if you lock your iPhone, nobody on earth can unlock it o, if police/Efcc arrest you, you can lock up on not unlocking your phone and nothing they do on earth can unlock it unless they clear the whole device (which will even cost them more)

Many more things I can’t list, though some people buying it do not know what to do with it and most buy it just to flaunt and show off, dem no dey use pass whatsapp and camera sef.

NB: I have 2 androids and 1 iPhone so I know what it takes to use an iPhone and an android

7 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by ThugCheetah(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Born2conquer:

Yes actually, most of us spend money on device not because to show off but because of the capability.

You will hardly know I use an iPhone sef.

1)When I was using Tecno/infinity, the phone was always lagging and crashing and that was back in 2011 to 2015, I bought an iPhone since 2019 and rhe phone is yet to crash for once and it never lags (maybe only when I use WhatsApp)

2)if you’re into business, you need a phone that you can use to snap your products,service and it will come out like a professional studio snapped branded products without buying a 300k Nikon camera and a 500k lens, IPhone covered that.

3)Asset, the moment you unbox any android (from tecno to Samsung), the value drops by 20% and 50% on subsequent use, IPhone is the only phone you can buy for 400k in 2019 and still sell for 420k in 2021 (depends on dollar movement) and guess what?? IPhone demands is much.

4)Reliability, lol, i was always repairing my Android from screen problem to some other things (normal on android), this is my 3year of using my iPhone and I’ve never repaired the smallest thing, the phone is still as new as ever.

5) if you’re a blogger, media guy, tech guy, you can be rest assured of your phone multitasking up to 20 apps without it compromising.

6) Security, dem no dey hack iPhone o lmao, if you lock your iPhone, nobody on earth can unlock it o, if police/Efcc arrest you, you can lock up on not unlocking your phone and nothing they do on earth can unlock it unless they clear the whole device (which will even cost them more)

Many more things I can’t list, though some people buying it do not know what to do with it and most buy it just to flaunt and show off, dem no dey use pass whatsapp and camera sef.

NB: I have 2 androids and 1 iPhone so I know what it takes to use an iPhone and an android
them no dey tell person. No waste your energy on ignoramus
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by akingbadeomoseb: 8:01am On Oct 13, 2021
I love the big AMOLED display in the Infinix Zero X smartphone. Really amazing features too especially in terms of processing power, as it's powered by an octa-core Mediatek Helio G95 SoC, and it is paired along with 8GB of RAM and 3GB of Extended RAM.

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Kayberg: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2021
What I hate about Infinix is that, they never release updates. And when they manage to, it comes with bugs, disabling some of the features you just manage to have been enjoying.

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by jojothaiv(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Congratulations
My nigga said 'Congratulations'
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Psoul(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2021
googlepikins:
It's stupid for a Nigerian to be buying ₦200,000+ iPhone talk less of ₦1,000,000 Iphone.

Inferiority complex. A childhood friend of mine that's now in to Yahoo went into a phone shop with me and bought iPhone 12 pro Max ₦679,000. I pulled out my phone and asked him to show me whatever that is in that phone that my phone doesn't have.
He got confused, he said when you have iPhone girls respect you. Dumbos

A Chinese iPhone expert once said in 2017 that Apple has run out of ideas, all they do now is to tinker with the cameras and the storage capacity that's all.

....and they will be shouting up and down.....security, the phone has security.
What nonsense security are you talking about.
Will the phone prevent scammers to scam you.
And they said it's not easy to steal iPhone and even if you steal it, it will be useless for you.
I laugh at their stupidity.
They are stealing iPhones everyday.
Small small boys learning how to repair phones are unlocking the codes and formatting them.
Even if it is possible that it cannot be unlocked, they dismantle it and sell them in parts.
Most people using iPhones don't know how to access over 80% of the features that come with the phone.
They buy it to feel belonged. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Ajjpsalm(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Pls can anyone help I want to change my infinix Note 7 this week .

Pls what's the exact market price of
Infinix note 8 , Note 8i ?
Infinix note 10 , Note 10 pro ?

Pls I need help urgently.

I'm currently in Nasarawa Laffia
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by googlepikins: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2021
Psoul:

And they said it's not easy to steal iPhone and even if you steal it, it will be useless for you.
Small small boys learning how to repair phones are unlocking the codes and formatting them.
Even if it is possible that it cannot be unlocked, they dismantle it and sell them in parts.
Most people using iPhones don't know how to access over 80% of the features that come with the phone.

I know so many girls that don't even know what Safari, Chrome browser or Opera Mini is.

3 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Psoul(m): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2021
googlepikins:

I know so many girls that don't even know what Chrome browser or Opera Mini is.

And they will be carrying iPhones up and down,
Most of them will ask you simple questions they could've gotten the answer by just doing small google search.
And I will be wondering, what are they really doing with their phones and data.

5 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by HeyCorleone(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2021
Psoul:

You’re making it sound like the iPhone has a hidden telescope or a Smith and Wesson tucked in it. It’s just a phone with better specs. How can you say most users can’t use 80% of the features in it? Is it not a normal phone? Lol. Some of you talk like the rest of us are idiots.

How much is the Samsung S20 or S21 or even the Food 3? How much is the Sony Mark 3? Lol. Android has expensive phones as well. So why does iPhone get the heat? And why talk like the fee is not justified?

People who bought the iPhone 7 in 2016 are not really missing out on many features as they can still upgrade to iOS 15. How many android phones have such long-lasting support? People who bought the iPhone X in 2017 still use it till today as they are not missing much, but how many android phones from 2017 are still relevant today?

So what’s this targeted hate towards iPhones? I don’t understand.

4 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by HeyCorleone(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2021
googlepikins:

I know so many girls that don't even know what Chrome browser or Opera Mini is.

Because there’s Safari. Understand that Apple has an ecosystem. Someone who has a MacBook and an iPhone would not be used to so many other apps that are not from Apple, which is not exactly bad.

Why would you bother yourself with other browsers when the one you’re using is good? Do you use other maps apart from Google Maps?

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by googlepikins: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2021
Psoul:

And they will be carrying iPhones up and down,
Most of them will ask you simple questions they could've gotten the answer by just doing small google search.
And I will be wondering, what are they really doing with their phones and data.

Question like what's the code for loading Airtel data plan. And I'm like, do you share the same DNA with Buhari
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Kirkman: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2021
GayPontiff:
Rubbish
Utter Rubbish
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by jeff1607(m): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2021
googlepikins:

Seriously Multi tasking?

Compared to transsion devices NOT others, leaving an app for about 8 or more hours n coming back to meet It the same way you left it without lag, only those who multi task heavily would understand. I go beyond using just the camera (as I hardly use the cam) plus other features people hardly use on the iPhone like Siri (far easy to use compared to android), wallet, measurement (those into survey n machinery would understand), home (those whose home appliances or work gadgets are from Apple would understand,sharing stuff with multiple devices on the same iCloud account with family (I use this feature well) so many features too many to mention that aren’t on the android OS, sony n blackberry are already providing such features most especially the home feature on Sony.

Mind you all devices got their pros and cons.
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Edipet(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2021
nikkie001:

Source: [url][/url]https://www.gizchina.com/2021/10/05/new-infinix-note-emerges-in-leaked-live-photos/

trash every year,..if you don't have money to buy iphone and samsung , buy vivo, oppo or redmi

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by jeff1607(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Promotexx:
lol

This post is just stupid.

Multi tasking that even A 20k phone will do flawlessly is now a reason to get iPhone?

Sorry to say but A 20k android device can’t run many apps at a go n not lag, now imagine running 13 or more apps at the background and then u need to make a transfer and OTP is sent plus you need to make sure the page you are on Instagram stories remain as it is , once you try opening the msg app to read the OTP the bank app restarts meaning you got to redo the whole process again , then back to Instagram where you want to check the stuff you left and it will refresh.

Mind you there are ways of registering your displeasure of a post in a more respectable way than the way you just typed in a mannerless and uncouth way. You deserve no more response from yours truly.

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by de3lar(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2021
Sapiosexuality:
If you really think it's inferiority complex, you need to update your knowledge of phones.

You for no reply the man.

When his phone disappoint him once, his head will reset.
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Promotexx: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2021
jeff1607:

Sorry to say but A 20k android device can’t run many apps at a go n not lag, now imagine running 13 or more apps at the background and then u need to make a transfer and OTP is sent plus you need to make sure the page you are on Instagram stories remain as it is , once you try opening the msg app to read the OTP the bank app restarts meaning you got to redo the whole process again , then back to Instagram where you want to check the stuff you left and it will refresh.

Mind you there are ways of registering your displeasure of a post in a more respectable way than the way you just typed in a mannerless and uncouth way. You deserve no more response from yours truly.
Oga stop lying

You cannot run 20 apps on iPhone without ram constraint.

Unless you are on new flagship(iPhone 12 and 13) with larger ram. 20 apps will keep closing in background which will limit whatever multi tasking experience you are having.

Now if you want to compare 1000usd iPhone 13 in multi task experience, you should do the same for other android flagship device. Or even midrange android device and see if the experience won't be similar.

3 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by NelviusGrey(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2021
Rubbish untop rubbish...instead make una dey sell earpiece...una just dey launch mumu phones... grin grin grin
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Promotexx: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2021
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
tolexy007:
I remember 2015, wen I bought Infinix zero 2, This fone show me hell, the fone go just dey Hot, like an electric Stove with full Voltage, small time naso the fone go On and off itself, and b3 no dey too last. the only thing I enjoy about the fone den is the quality of the camera and slimness.
what really annoy me that made me not to never buy Infinix or tecno fone again is, wen the fone begin to dey on and off itself, b4 its eventually pack off, is I took the fone to Carl care to repair, dey were telling me to go and buy another one that the fone is phased out, fone wey never reach 1yr and 1months wey I buy. omo the thing really annoy me. since I begin to use Samsung, I never have any issue with dem. Samsung will still b sending u frequent system update even after 2yrs u purchase thier fone, that my zero 2, I only got just 2 update throughout, after 6 months no more update, b4 the fone pack off
Samsung is the best

2 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by salvageboy12: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
All Infinix products no dey make sense

2 Likes

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by WispyEthereal: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
tolexy007:
I remember 2015, wen I bought Infinix zero 2, This fone show me hell, the fone go just dey Hot, like an electric Stove with full Voltage, small time naso the fone go On and off itself, and b3 no dey too last. the only thing I enjoy about the fone den is the quality of the camera and slimness.
what really annoy me that made me not to never buy Infinix or tecno fone again is, wen the fone begin to dey on and off itself, b4 its eventually pack off, is I took the fone to Carl care to repair, dey were telling me to go and buy another one that the fone is phased out, fone wey never reach 1yr and 1months wey I buy. omo the thing really annoy me. since I begin to use Samsung, I never have any issue with dem. Samsung will still b sending u frequent system update even after 2yrs u purchase thier fone, that my zero 2, I only got just 2 update throughout, after 6 months no more update, b4 the fone pack off

TᕼIᔕ ᕼEᖇE Iᔕ TᕼE ᑕᖇᑌᑕIᗩᒪ ᑭOIᑎT TO ᑎOTE! ᗩᑎYᗷOᗪY ᗯᕼO GOEᔕ TO ᗷᑌY ᗩᑎY IᑎᖴIᑎI᙭ ᑭᕼOᑎEᔕ ᑎᗩ ᔕᑌᖴᖴEᖇᕼEᗩᗪ ᗪEY ᗯOᖇᖇY ᑌᑎᗩ, IᑎᖴIᑎI᙭ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗪIᔕᔕᗩᑭOIᑎT YOᑌ Iᑎ ᗰOᖇE ᗯᗩYᔕ Tᕼᗩᑎ OᑎE! TᕼEY ᗯIᒪᒪ ᑭᕼᗩᔕE OᑌT TᕼE ᑭᕼOᑎE ᒪEᔕᔕ Tᕼᗩᑎ ᗩ YEᗩᖇ ᗩᖴTEᖇ YOᑌ ᑭᑌᖇᑕᕼᗩᔕE IT ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼE ᑭᗩᖇTᔕ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᗷE Iᑎ TᕼE ᗰᗩᖇKET! ᗪOᑎ'T EᐯEᖇ ᗰᗩKE TᕼE ᗰIᔕTᗩKE Oᖴ ᗷᑌYIᑎG IᑎᖴIᑎI᙭ ᗩᔕ TᕼOᔕE Oᖴ ᑌᔕ ᗯᕼO ᕼᗩᐯE ᗷOᑌGᕼT IT ᕼᗩᐯE ᖇEGᖇETTEᗪ IT.
IᑎᖴIᑎI᙭ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᗩᖇᒪᑕᗩᖇE ᗩᖇE ᗷᗩᔕTᗩᖇᗪᔕ!
ᗷᑌY ᔕᗩᗰᔕᑌᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ KᑎOᗯ ᑭEᗩᑕE! ᗰY Gᗩᒪᗩ᙭Y ᔕ5 Oᖴ OᐯEᖇ 8 YEᗩᖇᔕ ᔕTIᒪᒪ ᕼᗩᔕ ITᔕ ᑭᗩᖇTᔕ Iᑎ TᕼE ᗰᗩᖇKET, ᗰY ᒍ3 ᔕTIᒪᒪ ᕼᗩᔕ ᑭᗩᖇTᔕ Iᑎ TᕼE ᗰᗩᖇKET IT Iᔕ TᕼE ᗷᗩᔕTᗩᖇᗪ ᘔEᖇO6 I ᗷOᑌGᕼT Iᑎ 2019 TᕼᗩT ᕼᗩᔕ ᑎO ᑭᗩᖇTᔕ Iᑎ TᕼE ᗰᗩᖇKET, ᗷᗩᔕTᗩᖇᗪ IᑎᖴIᑎI᙭!

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by berbs: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
bankolefun:
That is a nice move from infinix .
Buh the only the is that .the camera ll degrade with time, that is something i observe about infinix and techno phones .

It's been launched already. You can search for Infinix 11 pro on YouTube. A couple of techies already did review on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Nokia E63 Cannot Install Xplore / Open Letter To NCC On Data Bundle Cost / NCC Issues Licenses To MTN, Mafab Comms, As 5G Services Roll Out In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.