Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch (13345 Views)

Pls Help: Someone Is Trying To Register My Whatsapp Account On Another Device / Transsion, Maker Of TECNO & Infinix, Plans To Raise $400M In IPO / Apple Plans ANOTHER Iphone Launch In 2018 - But Will Be Much Cheaper Than The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by WispyEthereal: 12:52am On Oct 22, 2021
talktalk4u:
which service they didnt offer you ?
they refused to repair my phone after one year three months after I purchased it saying it has been phased out! undecided
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by itoyo: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2021
WispyEthereal:
they refused to repair my phone after one year three months after I purchased it saying it has been phased out! undecided
lol, that's why you lashing out at them grin
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by WispyEthereal: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2021
itoyo:
lol, that's why you lashing out at them grin
is my reason not justified? I tried different carlcare offices with the same response then I tried the streets and confirmed that the bastards definitely did not produce parts for my phone and they make the parts for new phones non compatible with those of old phones so no workaround either
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by itoyo: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2021
WispyEthereal:
is my reason not justified? I tried different carlcare offices with the same response then I tried the streets and confirmed that the bastards definitely did not produce parts for my phone and they make the parts for new phones non compatible with those of old phones so no workaround either
my dear your reason is kuku justified, just take heart. but which infinix phone is that?
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Nguom: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
wow we cant wait
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Melaninprincess(f): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
Looking for the perfect accessory for your phone? Check out the newly designed Freepods 3. Long lasting battery life and it fits perfectly into the ears.

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by WispyEthereal: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
itoyo:
my dear your reason is kuku justified, just take heart. but which infinix phone is that?
na zero six, wasted phone, wasted money
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by itoyo: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
WispyEthereal:
cry
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Ruchytechy: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
WispyEthereal:
which phone is that ?
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Ruchytechy: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
WispyEthereal:
im sure they might not have the parts ooooo.. na zero X them they now
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by madeofblavk: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ruchytechy:
shey na talk be this xha? they might not have parts? so why do they keep producing phones that they won't make the parts available.
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by WispyEthereal: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2021
Ruchytechy:
I pity who buy the zero x, na to go their page go demarket am! They should learn to treat customers better if they want continued loyalty

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by madeofblavk: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2021
WispyEthereal:
I pity who buy the zero x, na to go their page go demarket am! They should learn to treat customers better if they want continued loyalty
exactly! na to dey give them bad review o.

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by talktalk4u: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
WispyEthereal:
oga I buy Xiaomi device and when I had issues no one could help does that make the brand bad ? No it doesn't. Phone of how many years you want them to keep the parts ? You must be stupid big one at that . Your stupid government has refused OEMs to produce devices here because they want import duties from all mobile brands ... Then you are expecting them to house or ship in old parts more than 2 years device ? Are you normal ?
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by WispyEthereal: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
talktalk4u:
oga I buy Xiaomi device and when I had issues no one could help does that make the brand bad ? No it doesn't. Phone of how many years you want them to keep the parts ? You must be stupid big one at that . Your stupid government has refused OEMs to produce devices here because they want import duties from all mobile brands ... Then you are expecting them to house or ship in old parts more than 2 years device ? Are you normal ?
you are a very stup1d son of a very worthless father! Am I competing with you on what to expect and what not to expect from product manufacturers? Did I drag your own expectations with you? If you are the best that infinix and their marketers can come up with then you have failed in dissuading me, you only succeeded in making me more determined to demarket them! Samsung of 10years ago, 6years ago still have parts in the market and the one you can't find, if you write an email to Samsung they will respond to you and try to fix it, that is the way you encourage old customers to buy new products, by giving them a fantastic experience with previous products but you woe begotten 1imbecile birthed of a nonentity feel you have the right to question my basic expectations as the customer who bought a company's product? Who do you think you are?

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by WispyEthereal: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
madeofblavk:
shey na talk be this xha? they might not have parts? so why do they keep producing phones that they won't make the parts available.
I taya oh. Na the only point I have been trying to make when one cursed animal come dey say I no get right to complain like say na him papa give me money buy phone, my old phones were Samsung before I bought infinix, when I buy a new phone, I fix the old one up and give as a gift to someone who needs it since I can't use multiple phones at a time, most of my phones were Samsung, one iPhone 6, one gionee, na the only infinix I ever bought that is in my drawer unfixed and making me angry whenever I see it
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by madeofblavk: 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2021
talktalk4u:
I don’t understand, so we should be changing phones like say we dey change cloth? We can’t use our phones for more than 2 years and if it develops a fault, that is maybe to get the part or something, we can’t repair it in peace cuz the parts ain’t available?
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by madeofblavk: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
WispyEthereal:
you are a very stup1d son of a very worthless father! Am I competing with you on what to expect and what not to expect from product manufacturers? Did I drag your own expectations with you? If you are the best that infinix and their marketers can come up with then you have failed in dissuading me, you only succeeded in making me more determined to demarket them! Samsung of 10years ago, 6years ago still have parts in the market and the one you can't find, if you write an email to Samsung they will respond to you and try to fix it, that is the way you encourage old customers to buy new products, by giving them a fantastic experience with previous products but you woe begotten 1imbecile birthed of a nonentity feel you have the right to question my basic expectations as the customer who bought a company's product? Who do you think you are?
Leave them jare, all these transsion people no go rest angry
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by kwinbeee: 11:13am On Nov 09, 2021
madeofblavk:
Leave them jare, all these transsion people no go rest angry
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by madeofblavk: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2021
kwinbeee:
Ehen! wetn?
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by kwinbeee: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
madeofblavk:
Ehen! wetn?
Shey I talk anything now ni?
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by madeofblavk: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2021
kwinbeee:
Shey I talk anything now ni?
Cool smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Nokia E63 Cannot Install Xplore / Open Letter To NCC On Data Bundle Cost / NCC Issues Licenses To MTN, Mafab Comms, As 5G Services Roll Out In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.