Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch (13346 Views)

Pls Help: Someone Is Trying To Register My Whatsapp Account On Another Device / Transsion, Maker Of TECNO & Infinix, Plans To Raise $400M In IPO / Apple Plans ANOTHER Iphone Launch In 2018 - But Will Be Much Cheaper Than The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by WispyEthereal: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Promotexx:
Oga stop lying

You cannot run 20 apps on iPhone without ram constraint.

Unless you are on new flagship(iPhone 12 and 13) with larger ram. 20 apps will keep closing in background which will limit whatever multi tasking experience you are having.

Now if you want to compare 1000usd iPhone 13 in multi task experience, you should do the same for other android flagship device. Or even midrange android device and see if the experience won't be similar.

OGᗩ GO ᗩᑎᗪ ᔕIT ᗪOᗯᑎ! Iᖴ TᕼᗩT Iᔕ TᕼE ᑕᗩᔕE TᕼEᑎ IᑎᖴIᑎI᙭ ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪ ᗩᗪᐯEᖇTIᔕE TᕼEIᖇ ᑭᕼOᑎEᔕ ᗩᔕ TᕼE IᑎᖴEᖇIOᖇ KᑎOᑕK Oᖴᖴᔕ TᕼEY ᗩᖇE! YOᑌ ᗪOᑎ'T ᗰᗩᖇKET YOᑌᖇ ᑭᕼOᑎE ᗯITᕼ ᖴᗩᒪᔕE ᔕᑭEᑕIᖴIᑕᗩTIOᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᒪᗩᗰE TᕼE ᑌᔕEᖇ ᖴOᖇ E᙭ᑭEᑕTIᑎG TᕼE ᑭEᖇᖴOᖇᗰᗩᑎᑕE TᕼᔕT ᗯᗩᔕ ᗩᗪᐯEᖇTIᔕEᗪ! ᗰY ᔕᗩᗰᔕᑌᑎG ᒍ3 TᕼEᑎ ᕼᗩᗪ ᗩ 1Gᗷ ᖇᗩᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ IT ᑭEᖇᖴOᖇᗰEᗪ ᗰᑌᒪTIᑭᒪE TIᗰEᔕ ᗷETTEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ ᗰY IᑎᖴIᑎI᙭ ᘔEᖇO6 ᗯITᕼ ᗩ ᑭᑌᑭOᖇTEᗪ ᖇᗩᗰ Oᖴ 4Gᗷ!
Iᑎ ᖴᗩᑕT Iᖴ I ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪ ᑭIᑕK ᑌᑭ TᕼᗩT ᑭᕼOᑎE ITᔕ ᑭEᖇᖴOᖇᗰᗩᑎᑕE ᔕTIᒪᒪ ᗩᗰᗩᘔEᔕ ᗰE. IᑎᖴIᑎI᙭ ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪ ᔕTOᑭ ᒪYIᑎG Iᑎ TᕼEIᖇ ᗩᗪᐯEᖇTᔕ, TᕼEIᖇ ᑭᕼOᑎE Iᔕ Tᖇᗩᔕᕼ ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼEIᖇ ᑭOᔕT ᑭᑌᖇᑕᕼᗩᔕE ᗰᗩIᑎTEᑎᗩᑎᑕE ᑭOᒪIᑕY Iᔕ ᗩᒪᔕO TRASH
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by WispyEthereal: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
akingbadeomoseb:
I love the big AMOLED display in the Infinix Zero X smartphone. Really amazing features too especially in terms of processing power, as it's powered by an octa-core Mediatek Helio G95 SoC, and it is paired along with 8GB of RAM and 3GB of Extended RAM.
OGᗩ ᔕᑌᖴᖴᖇEEE ᗪEY ᗷᒪOᗯ ᒪIE! OTᕼEᖇᔕ ᖴIT ᗷEᒪIEᐯE YOᑌ, ᗯE ᗯᕼEᑎ ᗪOᑎ ᑌᔕE TᕼE ᑭᕼOᑎE KᑎOᗯ ᔕᗩY ᑎᗩ ᔕᑕᗩᗰ
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by WispyEthereal: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
berbs:

It's been launched already. You can search for Infinix 11 pro on YouTube. A couple of techies already did review on it.
i ᗪEY GO GIᐯE TᕼEᗰ ᗷᗩᗪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯ.
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by enoch273: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Nice one, I'm sure it'll be an upgrade to it's predecessors. Talking predecessors, Africa most choicest assessories oraimo has unveiled a successor to it's freepod 2. The freepod 3 comes with an improved audio, IPX5 sweat & water proof, and a long battery life.

You can make an order via the link on my signature

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by 6ixT8: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
nateDZA:
cheesy waLai, na so I enter terminus market for Jos some weeks back dey find Redmi note 9Pro I no see, na so so green colored packaged Phones full everywhere wink And You know What I mean, the only options I was left with was Redmi Note 8(2021) 4/64 & Redmi 9T 4/128, though few stocks of Note 10Pro & 11Pro were there but was way abOve my budget___Well, I picked 9T cause I needed more ROM, 6000mah & Snapdrag ChipSet

How much did they sold it to you at Hamaz?
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by berbs: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
WispyEthereal:

cheesy cheesy
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Psoul(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
HeyCorleone:

You’re making it sound like the iPhone has a hidden telescope or a Smith and Wesson tucked in it. It’s just a phone with better specs. How can you say most users can’t use 80% of the features in it? Is it not a normal phone? Lol. Some of you talk like the rest of us are idiots.

How much is the Samsung S20 or S21 or even the Food 3? How much is the Sony Mark 3? Lol. Android has expensive phones as well. So why does iPhone get the heat? And why talk like the fee is not justified?

People who bought the iPhone 7 in 2016 are not really missing out on many features as they can still upgrade to iOS 15. How many android phones have such long-lasting support? People who bought the iPhone X in 2017 still use it till today as they are not missing much, but how many android phones from 2017 are still relevant today?

So what’s this targeted hate towards iPhones? I don’t understand.

You totally fail to understand the topic and your defense also authenticated what I said.
My comment is based on people buying expensive phones and still cannot utilize up to 20% features of the phone be it iPhone or android.
And you are asking what features. You just mentioned one.
People who bought the iPhone 7 in 2016 are not really missing out on many features as they can still upgrade to iOS 15.
How many users know about this?
Why buying phone that is above your budget just to feel among.
If you struggle to buy those phones and you are not in to
Web hosting
Graphic works
Using it as a server
Financial Online business etc
then you are just wasting your money cos u are under-utilizing the product u bought.
Someone buying iPhone 13 and is using it to do only Whatsapp, Facebook, Intsagram, Snapchat is under-utilizing the phone.

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by HeyCorleone(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Psoul:

You totally fail to understand the topic and your defense also authenticated what I said.
My comment is based on people buying expensive phones and still cannot utilize up to 20% features of the phone be it iPhone or android.
And you are asking what features. You just mentioned one.

How many users know about this?
Why buying phone that is above your budget just to feel among.
If you struggle to buy those phones and you are not in to
Web hosting
Graphic works
Using it as a server
Financial Online business etc
then you are just wasting your money cos u are under-utilizing the product u bought.
Someone buying iPhone 13 and is using it to do only Whatsapp, Facebook, Intsagram, Snapchat is under-utilizing the phone.

At the end of the day, it’s just a phone. Some people might buy it and just use it for calls and SMS alone. Doesn’t make them less reasonable or anything.
Most important thing is you are happy with what you purchased. It’s same way people by MacBooks and Dell Inspirons to watch movies when there are those who use it to build great things.

You may think you know all, but there are people who’d show you so many things you can do with that phone you think you’ve already figured out. Allow people enjoy things they spend their money on.

Your criticism is unnecessary and not valid at all.
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by kwinbeee: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Congratulations
cheers kiss
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by tattler: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bodmum:
they are planning to lunch another plastic. No problem
it's not plastic, it's a phone...SMARTPHONE. Probably it's plastic you use, that you call a phone
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Psoul(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
HeyCorleone:

At the end of the day, it’s just a phone. Some people might buy it and just use it for calls and SMS alone. Doesn’t make them less reasonable or anything.
Most important thing is you are happy with what you purchased. It’s same way people by MacBooks and Dell Inspirons to watch movies when there are those who use it to build great things.

You may think you know all, but there are people who’d show you so many things you can do with that phone you think you’ve already figured out. Allow people enjoy things they spend their money on.

Your criticism is unnecessary and not valid at all.

Well, you are arguing according to the capacity of your brain.
Wen making arguments, try to understand every word the person you want to argue wt uses.
My words read...if you struggle to buy and you can't use the feature that you are wasting the product.
If you struggle to buy and you are able to make use of the features, that will be great.
If you have enough money to comfortably afford it and you want it. buy it weda you can utilize it fully or not.

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
tattler:
it's not plastic, it's a phone...SMARTPHONE. Probably it's plastic you use, that you call a phone
ode, infinix tecno and itel =plastics.. Any phone that is not EU certified is just a plastic in disguise.
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by donhils: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
googlepikins:
It's stupid for a Nigerian to be buying ₦200,000+ iPhone talk less of ₦1,000,000 Iphone.

Inferiority complex. A childhood friend of mine that's now in to Yahoo went into a phone shop with me and bought iPhone 12 pro Max ₦679,000. I pulled out my phone and asked him to show me whatever that is in that phone that my phone doesn't have.
He got confused, he said when you have iPhone girls respect you. Dumbo live in a rented 2 bedroom flat, no land in the village no investment anywhere. Madness

A Chinese iPhone expert once said in 2017 that Apple has run out of ideas, all they do now is to tinker with the cameras and the storage capacity that's all.

So can your firend build a house with 679k?
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by googlepikins: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
donhils:

So can your firend build a house with 679k?

He can buy a land in the village sir
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Mohbola(f): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
enoch273:
Nice one, I'm sure it'll be an upgrade to it's predecessors. Talking predecessors, Africa most choicest assessories oraimo has unveiled a successor to it's freepod 2. The freepod 3 comes with an improved audio, IPX5 sweat & water proof, and a long battery life.

You can make an order via the link on my signature
early reports are indicating that this piece of accessory is one of the best out there now.
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by tafat: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Bodmum:
ode, infinix tecno and itel =plastics.. Any phone that is not EU certified is just a plastic in disguise.
oga calm down, TECNO phones are amazing, whether plastic, wooden or iron grin
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by tafat: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mohbola:
early reports are indicating that this piece of accessory is one of the best out there now.
sure, indeed the Oraimo Freepod 3 has been one of a kind. I've seen pictures of it and to think that it's sweat and water resistant is just wow.

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by tattler: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2021
tafat:
help me tell him abi her de ni wink
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Shuregirl: 2:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
tafat:
Tecno don dey try these days sha
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by kwinbeee: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
WispyEthereal:
Ha! make una dey fear God o sad
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by WispyEthereal: 12:27am On Oct 15, 2021
kwinbeee:
Ha! make una dey fear God o sad
it is well deserved! The brand is a useless evil brand! How do you withdraw technical support on your products after two years? Do they think we are plucking money to buy phones? Better brands than them still make parts for their phones more than a decade old
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by kwinbeee: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2021
WispyEthereal:
it is well deserved! The brand is a useless evil brand! How do you withdraw technical support on your products after two years? Do they think we are plucking money to buy phones? Better brands than them still make parts for their phones more than a decade old
did you say evil brand, lol its just a brand nau, what is evil bayi? but all the same i think they are trying with their products lately
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by itoyo: 10:34am On Oct 15, 2021
googlepikins:

He can buy a land in the village sir
so you wey you dey use phone of shikini money, shey you don buy land for your village?

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by tattler: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
The first Infinix I purchased lasted only six months. Same Infinix zero.

Spits.

My itel will be 3 years old in January. No issues.

Somebody will say all of them are made by Transsion.
so where's itel made from
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
tattler:
so where's itel made from

Itel was designed in a lab in India while Infinix originated from France and South Korea.

These items are made by different people under one big organization.
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by tattler: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Itel was designed in a lab in India while Infinix originated from France and South Korea.

These items are made by different people under one big organization.
it's still in Transsion xha undecided
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by WispyEthereal: 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
kwinbeee:
did you say evil brand, lol its just a brand nau, what is evil bayi? but all the same i think they are trying with their products lately
It is evil to produce a product and refuse to provide customer service after the product has been purchased all so you can presumably force the buyer into buying a newer product from your line, as if that will even work sef
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by itoyo: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2021
WispyEthereal:
It is evil to produce a product and refuse to provide customer service after the product has been purchased all so you can presumably force the buyer into buying a newer product from your line, as if that will even work sef
hmm word, but bro be calming down these people are not forcing their products on anyone, they are just doing what they know how to do and if you are not comfortable with what they are doing or it doesn't meet your standard, you leave it and stop criticizing.
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by WispyEthereal: 2:03am On Oct 19, 2021
itoyo:
hmm word, but bro be calming down these people are not forcing their products on anyone, they are just doing what they know how to do and if you are not comfortable with what they are doing or it doesn't meet your standard, you leave it and stop criticizing.
they are not forcing the products on anybody and that's true, but they are marketing a big fat lie, and withholding critical information like if your phone breaks down after a year or more we would have phased it out and won't provide technical services for you will also influence whether people want to risk the product or not. If people must buy their products, they must know what to expect, anything less than that is criminal

1 Like

Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by itoyo: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2021
WispyEthereal:
they are not forcing the products on anybody and that's true, but they are marketing a big fat lie, and withholding critical information like if your phone breaks down after a year or more we would have phased it out and won't provide technical services for you will also influence whether people want to risk the product or not. If people must buy their products, they must know what to expect, anything less than that is criminal
hmmhmm undecided
Re: After Infinix Zero, Infinix Plans Another Device Launch by talktalk4u: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2021
WispyEthereal:
which service they didnt offer you ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NCC Issues Licenses To MTN, Mafab Comms, As 5G Services Roll Out In August / Formatting Code For Nokia 3250 (hard Reset) Anyone Pls? / Any Problem With Your Phone? ASK Any Questions Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.