Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists (730 Views)

Abuja Has Made Me Believe Things I Doubted... / The REAL Problem Of Feminists And Redpillers / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists by EveryYearEvery2: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2021
I have been to every state in Nigeria. One thing I have noticed is the prevalence of feminists ideologies in Abuja.
Abuja has the highest self achieving feminists folllowed by Lagos
Re: Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists by MadamVanessa(f): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
I am a feminist, but i wouldn't want to show that i am one reason being is that , the main aim of feminism is not being addressed by the so called feminists. To most feminists, feminism is all about insulting men at any slightest opportunity, trying to be equal with them, whereas we know deep down that we can't be.

No matter how hard we women tried, we would always be behind men. So it's foolishness to engage in a war you know you won't win.

Feminism is all about advocating for women rightful place in the society and not advocating for equality with men.

Because of all these insults, abuses heap on men made me to disassociated myself from that nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists by Ahmed0336(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:
I am a feminist, but i wouldn't want to show that i am one reason being is that , the main aim of feminism is not being addressed by the so called feminists. To most feminists, feminism is all about insulting men at any slightest opportunity, trying to be equal with them, whereas we know deep down that we can't be.

No matter how hard we women tried, we would always be behind men. So it's foolishness to engage in a war you know you won't win.

Feminism is all about advocating for women rightful place in the society and not advocating for equality with men.

Because of all these insults, abuses heap on men made me to disassociated myself from that nonsense.

Damn!!! Are you in Abuja?
Re: Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists by mosdii(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

5 Likes

Re: Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists by oyikocho: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
mynd44
Re: Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists by Nbotee(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Self Achieving? Please define self achieving... Most Abuja so-called Self Achieving ladies all have big gods
Re: Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists by siofra(f): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Are you sure you understand the meaning of feminism
Re: Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
If truly thats the aim of feminism ("advocating for a woman's rightful place in the society), then I ask, why is it that all the feminist I've come across have some resentment towards men? And what is this rightful place of a woman in the society??

MadamVanessa:

Re: Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists by oyikocho: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
KillerVegetable:

5star general of E-begging
Chronic begger
This is you dashing yourself money
keep working yourself over nothing..

I'll wait for you to finish then wipe your posts
Re: Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists by MadamVanessa(f): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:

Are you sure you understand the meaning of feminism

No darling, and i will want you to educate me more.
Re: Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists by ODEHOYIKOCHO: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
How much that scammer thief sef? Buhari budget ₦508million for food of him and osibanjo for next year nobody arrest am o or defame.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists by FaithELEFAN(f): 12:12am On Mar 07, 2022
ODEHOYIKOCHO:
cheesy cheesy
good morning sir my boyfriend is graduate of university of abuja since 2020. He needs some money to proceed for Nysc

He is ready to provide other information sir
Cc oyikocho cry

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Woman On Church Altar (video) / Someone Stole My Airpod Pro At A Public Gaming Center. / Taking My Filipino Friend To Explore Nigeria For The First Time! He Loved It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.