Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

The REAL Problem Of Feminists And Redpillers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The REAL Problem Of Feminists And Redpillers (327 Views)

Famous Nairaland Feminists And Redpillers: Where Are They Now? / Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Feminists And The Intentions Of A True Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The REAL Problem Of Feminists And Redpillers by HelloWriter: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
There is this saying that "those who cannot afford beer say that beer is bitter". All redpillers and feminists are people who have failed in their natural roles as male and female humans. To cover their failure, they start forming hard men and women.

I think that it's more mature to admit your failure and ask for help where you need help instead of forming redpill or black pill, feminist or whatever.

For example, the natural beauty of life was seen in the traditional African setting where men provided for women while women were submissive to their men. But, stupid redpillers and feminists are trying to destroy that beauty.

As a man, you will never be fulfilled in life until you are the major breadwinner in your relationship or family. Also, as a woman, you will never be fulfilled until you are truly submissive to your man.

2 Likes

Re: The REAL Problem Of Feminists And Redpillers by HelloWriter: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
If you need help, ask for help instead of trying to cheat nature.

2 Likes

Re: The REAL Problem Of Feminists And Redpillers by younglleo: 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
O
Re: The REAL Problem Of Feminists And Redpillers by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
HelloWriter:
There is this saying that "those who cannot afford beer say that beer is bitter". All redpillers and feminists are people who have failed in their natural roles as male and female humans. To cover their failure, they start forming hard men and women.

I think that it's more mature to admit your failure and ask for help where you need help instead of forming redpill or black pill, feminist or whatever.

For example, the natural beauty of life was seen in the traditional African setting where men provided for women while women were submissive to their men. But, stupid redpillers and feminists are trying to destroy that beauty.

As a man, you will never be fulfilled in life until you are the major breadwinner in your relationship or family. Also, as a woman, you will never be fulfilled until you are truly submissive to your man.
Trash... grin

Both movements have so much potential... But humans ruined it... Especially the kids of today...

Present day feminists are bitter, annoying women tryna dictate how others should live... Ignoring the more relevant issues... Not to mention the fact that most are white women who couldn't care a damn for other women; black, gay, etc. As though the world starts and ends with America and Europe...

Redpillers are sexually frustrated incels who couldn't get laid cause the lack personalities... So they take it out on women by being pricks online or mass shooting them...

As for me, I don't need to call myself a thing... Live my life with enough common sense and wisdom to get by... Impact as much knowledge as I can... Love, live and laugh...

Like is too short to follow the masses... wink

Btw... Men aren't meant to be providers and women aren't obligated to be submissive...

We're just human... Imagine telling me who I am simply cause I got a vagina! undecided

1 Like

Re: The REAL Problem Of Feminists And Redpillers by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
HelloWriter:
If you need help, ask for help instead of trying to cheat nature.
Cheat nature? Even wearing clothes is against nature! grin
Re: The REAL Problem Of Feminists And Redpillers by Toochildish666: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
Trash... grin

Both movements have so much potential... But humans ruined it... Especially the kids of today...

Present day feminists are bitter, annoying women tryna dictate how others should live... Ignoring the more relevant issues... Not to mention the fact that most are white women who couldn't care a damn for other women; black, gay, etc. As though the world starts and ends with America and Europe...

Redpillers are sexually frustrated incels who couldn't get laid cause the lack personalities... So they take it out on women by being pricks online or mass shooting them...

As for me, I don't need to call myself a thing... Live my life with enough common sense and wisdom to get by... Impact as much knowledge as I can... Love, live and laugh...

Like is too short to follow the masses... wink

Btw... Men aren't meant to be providers and women aren't obligated to be submissive...

We're just human... Imagine telling me who I am simply cause I got a vagina! undecided
am not a feminist or redpiller but ur analysis on redpillers u ar totally wrong my dear, but u ar right on d feminist part. Always do ur research well before trowing out shiit!!
Re: The REAL Problem Of Feminists And Redpillers by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Toochildish666:
am not a feminist or redpiller but ur analysis on redpillers u ar totally wrong my dear, but u ar right on d feminist part. Always do ur research well before trowing out shiit!!
You're an example...

Most redpillers are childish emotional men-bitçhes... undecided

Imagine one telling me yesterday that a true redpiller is chronic sex addict... grin

Psychos...

1 Like

Re: The REAL Problem Of Feminists And Redpillers by Toochildish666: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
You're an example...

Most redpillers are childish emotional men-bitçhes... undecided

Imagine one telling me yesterday that a true redpiller is chronic sex addict... grin

Psychos...
ar u realy a feminist? Bcuz u always sound like one, too fustrated, bored, depress, broken, lack of smachin an drillhng and one hopeless bitches
Re: The REAL Problem Of Feminists And Redpillers by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
Toochildish666:
ar u realy a feminist? Bcuz u always sound like one, too fustrated, bored, depress, broken, lack of smachin an drillhng and one hopeless bitches
See... You've insulted me... Did I insult you?

Actually, I'm a feminist... But I'm not a feminist.. I fight for the rights of girls and women... I fight against sexism... But I do so the way I choose... I don't need a movement to guide me... Or teach me the values I should have or not.

I'm a one-man army fighting the good fight... Not a keyboard warrior... grin

Fighting against child marriages and such doesn't make me broken or depressed... Why do you think so? You don't have a problem FGM and rape? undecided

2 Likes

Re: The REAL Problem Of Feminists And Redpillers by Toochildish666: 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
Datboredberry:
See... You've insulted me... Did I insult you?

Actually, I'm a feminist... But I'm not a feminist.. I fight for the rights of girls and women... I fight against sexism... But I do so the way I choose... I don't need a movement to guide me... Or teach me the values I should have or not.

I'm a one-man army fighting the good fight... Not a keyboard warrior... grin

Fighting against child marriages and such doesn't make me broken or depressed... Why do you think so? You don't have a problem FGM and rape? undecided
see... I dnt insult u i was only trying to say u sound like one which actually u ar not one? . I can see u ar fighting a good fight, keep it up. I am trying to let u know dat u address redpill wrongly, most pple dnt knw d meaning of a true redpiller. Redpill is far diffrent from feminism. Pple like u thought redpil ar mostly bitter, fustrated, broken, chronic smashers etc. See... redpil only guide u from women manipulative nature. Bcuz wowen ar programed manipulative in nature. Always Do ur reserch wel before talking trash.

(1) (Reply)

Jasper Or Sublime? / Do You Remember "Wetin Dey"? / Get Free Airtime On Any Network ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.