Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date (2975 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by TeamLeader(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
What ladies cannot do does not exist. Certainly the future is female

1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by BabbanBura(m): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
TeamLeader:

shocked

Wetin make anyone conceive this ridiculous design!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by moshoodn(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
It's a concept, an idea.

It's not one to be mass produced or go statewide.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Who would want to break their bones and give themselves a concussion?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by donmarlon06(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
TeamLeader:
grin
TeamLeader:
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by dan9ice(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
How she won take wear am
Abi she go need nepa ladder

Let assumed she wore it
Cause, wearing shoe like this, you have to sit down or bend down.. After she don wear the load, how will she stand

? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by siofra(f): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Pastor Kumuyi will come and tag this one as devilish.
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by Magnoliaa(f): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
Yes, I can. kiss To a date with Lilvicky. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by drimzsmoke(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Yes, I can. kiss To a date with Lilvicky. grin

What do you want to go and do on the date,fix bulb or clear cobweb
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by thesicilian: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
This is only fit for the witches coven

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by helinues: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
That can never be my lady..

When it's not that she don dey get skan skan? How she go take walk with this?

The falling no go funny oo

grin wink cheesy
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lol grin cheesy grin. Waaaat??

Are you going there to scare your date or what? No way!

It Will be best worn to a carnival.
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
drimzsmoke:

gringringringringringrin
or to service the ceiling fans
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by ChasinGood(m): 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
This one don pass sketchers o grin
Even demons no dey wear this style again sef
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by muller101(m): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
[s]
siofra:
Pastor Kumuyi will come and tag this one as devilish.
[/s]
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by atilla(m): 1:32am On Oct 13, 2021
When she is not a witch why would she wear this shoe.
Na to send her go back house straight
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by Candidlady: 4:31am On Oct 13, 2021
drimzsmoke:

lol fix fan or hang up posters
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by brosom(m): 5:11am On Oct 13, 2021
OGBONI shocked shocked

Which planet u from come? undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by TeamLeader(m): 5:33am On Oct 13, 2021
BabbanBura:

shocked

Wetin make anyone conceive this ridiculous design!

Lol e shock me too
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by TeamLeader(m): 5:34am On Oct 13, 2021
dan9ice:
How she won take wear am
Abi she go need nepa ladder

Let assumed she wore it
Cause, wearing shoe like this, you have to sit down or bend down.. After she don wear the load, how will she stand

? cheesy

Just what if your bae wear am follow go party. How you go feel?
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by TeamLeader(m): 5:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Lol grin cheesy grin. Waaaat??

Are you going there to scare your date or what? No way!

It Will be best worn to a carnival.

So you can actually wear it. Huh?
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by JeffreyJunior: 5:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Biko how much is the shoe, I want to buy for her.

Let me see how she will run after me when I carry sidechick waka pass where she dey catwalk. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by Lilsameey: 6:02am On Oct 13, 2021
This is suicide nah.
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by Sonnobax15(m): 6:07am On Oct 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by TeamLeader(m): 6:08am On Oct 13, 2021
grin

JeffreyJunior:
Biko how much is the shoe, I want to buy for her.

Let me see how she will run after me when I carry sidechick waka pass where she dey catwalk. cheesy
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2021
TeamLeader:

So you can actually wear it. Huh?

No way!

I stopped wearing high heeled shoes a long time ago.
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by avrilwisedata: 7:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Person fit wear am as part of a costume for a Halloween party Sha grin
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by mosdii(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by iamyemiakins(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2021
Make sure you have the contact of a Physiotherapist before rocking this

Magnoliaa:
Yes, I can. kiss To a date with Lil.vicky. grin
I see you rocking the shoes on a date with FalseProphet1, I see you walking majestically and speaking in tongues during and after the date.

This I have seen
Re: Ladies Would You Wear This Kind Of Shoe To A Date by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Who would want to break their bones and give themselves a concussion?

Lol people actually like to venture into high risk activities for satisfaction.

Same reason why they did the dangerous crate challenge or invested in Crypto.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Is Beautiful, Why Davido Like Ugly Girls As Side Chicks / Why Do Ladies Cheat On Good Guys / How Do I Know A True And Genuine Love If I Found One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.