Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Completion Among Female Gender - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Completion Among Female Gender (193 Views)

Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) / Female Gender:..why Do They Lie Alot? 18+(pics) / The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture (2) (3) (4)

Completion Among Female Gender by Lionnation: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Before i thought women dress to impress men, i don't even know they do all this to compete with their gender
Re: Completion Among Female Gender by Ekejoestar(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lionnation:
Before i thought women dress to impress men, i don't even know they do all this to compete with their gender

Are you sure you've ever seen the four walls of a classroom before?

Re: Completion Among Female Gender by Lionnation: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Where else can you be found if not in romance section, your mates are digging it out in politics section and you are here, olodo

Maybe Your Standards Are Just Too High | Part 1 / Ogun Police Arrest Man For Sending “good Morning Babe” To A Married Woman / Please I Want To Know The Admin Of This Forum Nairaland.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5