Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) (3076 Views)

4 Reasons Why Most Women Don’t Approach Men First / The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture / I am Celebrating One-Year Victory Over Masturbation Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:52am On Apr 15, 2023
*Adam 0-1 Eve*

*Joseph 0-1 Potiphar's wife*

*Esau 0 - 1 Rebecca*

*Samson 0-1 Delilah*

*Bill Gates 0-1 Melinda

*Eboue 0 - 1 Wife

*Hakimi 1-0 wife*

*Congratulations to our very own brother*😂😂

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by thomaspartey: 4:57am On Apr 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
*Adam 0-1 Eve*

*Esau 0 - 1 Rebecca*

*Samson 0-1 Delilah*

*Hakimi 1-0 wife*

Rebecca was the mother of Esau. doesnt apply in the case

Meanwhile, the score line for Hakimi and his wife should be more than 1-0. that thing shook the foundation of the female race

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by falcon01: 5:07am On Apr 15, 2023
Who blurred the child's face like that? It look somehow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by EmptyGarden(m): 5:09am On Apr 15, 2023
Pikin wey get sense!

4 Likes

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by koladata(m): 5:30am On Apr 15, 2023
this law will soon be reviewed world wide as its not even helping the women. The fears of losing everything is growing in men and they are running from holy matrimony therefore creating more single women. Apparently some bad women are taking advantage of the system which is also not helping the good women since we can't read minds to know who is coming for the money and not for love.

All the women claiming what the guy did is bad, if he is your son or your brother, would you like it that a woman that signed for better for worse is taking more than half of the wealth she didn't build for a marriage that is not even up to 5years, so what should happen to the mother that carried him for 9months , he should take 1percent abi? or what should happen to his family members that were there through tick and stones and that will still be there when all his wealth has been allocated to a woman who fell out of love to one random tiktok guy.

if women know what is good for them , they should rally for this rubbish law to be adjusted because some kind of money can turn good girls bad. 1m pounds per month is too much , i would divorce any man half way too if i was a lady because i know going forward, my entire life is made without him.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by Fahvvy: 5:58am On Apr 15, 2023
koladata
You took the words right outta my mouth undecided...

In this day and age, it is a VERY HUGE for a man to get married, very huge one undecided...

Cause madam could wake up one morning and say "I no do again" and boom, you lose more than half the things you worked for your entire life just like that undecided...

Which right thinking man would want to take such a risk without finding a way to protect himself? undecided...

Modern women have indeed dragged the institution of marriage to the mud and in the near future, more and more men will not even consider get married undecided...

Indeed the words of Isaiah the prophet spoken in Isaiah 4:1 will come to pass in a few years from now undecided....

"In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, “Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won’t be mocked as old maids.” --NLT

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by chubinwa(m): 5:59am On Apr 15, 2023
This is a win win for all men. Congratulations to us. Hope for more insight to do exploit

8 Likes

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by Rokiat(f): 6:06am On Apr 15, 2023
At this point ya all just go ahead and declare a Hakimi public holiday. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by pansophist(m): 6:16am On Apr 15, 2023
koladata:
this law will soon be reviewed world wide as its not even helping the women. The fears of losing everything is growing in men and they are running from holy matrimony therefore creating more single women.

Apparently some bad women are taking advantage of the system which is also not helping the good women since we can't read minds to know who is coming for the money and not for love.

Women blaming Hakimi are short-sighted. They are after winning the battle, instead of winning the war. Of course few women will cash out from such discriminatory western laws, but most women will suffer.

If you think the amount of unmarried women that are desperate for a husband is an epidemic, just wait 15-20 years more. It will be catastrophic. Especially when the so-called tiktok generation reach their 30's.

Like feminism, women against Hakimi are the biggest hater of women. Yes you'll win some, you'll score some goals, you'll feel fly you could rob a man of his wealth and that's justice for you, but you just deny millions of other women homes. Men are logical beings, and will always find a way.

No such thing as sisterhood when a high value man is in the picture. Such women will destroy things for other women for their own greed. And they are usually the loudest on social media, shouting "go girl", girl power, sisterhood lol.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by seanwilliam(m): 6:21am On Apr 15, 2023
Most women want son like Hakimi but they don’t want him as husband grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by seanwilliam(m): 6:30am On Apr 15, 2023
pansophist:

Women blaming Hakimi are short-sighted. They are after winning the battle, instead of winning the war. Of course few women will cash out from such discriminatory western laws, but most women will suffer.

If you think the amount of unmarried women that are desperate for a husband is an epidemic, just wait ten years more. It will be catastrophic. Especially when the so-called tiktok generation reach their 30's.

Like feminism, women against Hakimi are the biggest hater of women. Yes you'll win some, you'll score some goals, you'll feel fly you could rob a man of his wealth and that's justice for you, but you just deny millions of other women homes. Men are logical beings, and will always find a way.

No such thing as sisterhood when a high value man is in the picture. Such women will destroy things for other women for their own greed. And they are usually the loudest on social media, shouting "go girl", girl power, sisterhood lol.

I have this guy on my WhatsApp , he’s a perfect example of a simp with confidence .

I was surprised when he sent a screenshot of that Hakimi news on Twitter to me yesterday. He was like he’s so proud of the guy and moving forward , he will do that too if he finds himself in such situation.

I tickled him by saying what if your mama takes away the wealth, denies you and shares the wealth among your siblings, he said HE PREFERS LOSING IT TO HIS FAMILY to women like Hakimi’s wife.

Now what surprised me is that, this guy is a simp, I mean simp in its truest form. I mean someone that literally worships bîtches and seeks their validations in every of his dealings , but he was sensitized with that post yesterday. Which means, if he’s a man of his words, such thing can never happen to him or someone close to him again!

At the end, men are now waking up!

8 Likes

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by pryme(m): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2023
It's sad that it has come to this
Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by pansophist(m): 7:21am On Apr 15, 2023
seanwilliam:

I have this guy on my WhatsApp , he’s a perfect example of a simp with confidence .

I was surprised when he sent a screenshot of that Hakimi news on Twitter to me yesterday. He was like he’s so proud of the guy and moving forward , he will do that too if he finds himself in such situation.

I tickled him by saying what if your mama takes away the wealth, denies you and shares the wealth among your siblings, he said HE PREFERS LOSING IT TO HIS FAMILY to women like Hakimi’s wife.

Now what surprised me is that, this guy is a simp, I mean simp in its truest form. I mean someone that literally worships bîtches and seeks their validations in every of his dealings , but he was sensitized with that post yesterday. Which means, if he’s a man of his words, such thing can never happen to him or someone close to him again!

At the end, men are now waking up!

Make I clear you small.

Some of the most awoken men are the top guys. Lots of women waiting for their helper confuse the simps in their DM with these top guys. Because these topmen dont shout redpill doesn't mean they are asleep.

Look at Hakimi, C Ronaldo, Timaya, Wizkid, Don Jazzy, Flavour etc. Now check their actions in their relationship with women and tell me that they are simps.

To be successful, it's a different kind of mindset, it's not luck, it's work. And to acquire wealth, you must also know how to keep it. These guys have lawyers, friends, read a lot, and knows what's up.

If you want to know what kind of man (or woman) a person is, check who they follow and subscribe to on social media. That is a good place to start. Most importantly, a man can only suffer in the hands of women if he is not smart. Smart guys don't suffer.

Just as simp chase the average women, women chase these top guys, and they know all their tricks. You can hardly use them. But as usual, I always trust women to believe in their exceptionalism. That they are special and their Mr Rich is on the way.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by Alitair(m): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2023
I think the first should be Johnny depp vs Amber heard.

6 Likes

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by esky158(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2023
Every woman want a son like hakimi but no lady want a husband like him

2 Likes

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by GoodCane: 7:57am On Apr 15, 2023
Op, two men who have conquer women since creation are

Johnny Depp and Hakimi.

You see this Hakimi own? I personally need to invite that dude down to Nigeria and throw party on his behalf. And then have his status erected in national stadium 🏟️ Abuja. Man is just too much. His wisdom is directly from king Solomon. Damn!

10 Likes

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by KosiGee(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
Most women want son like Hakimi but they don’t want him as husband grin grin

I like the above. Welldone on that quote but I’m going to be biased and sexist…

All women want a son like Hakimi but they don’t want him as husband.

One of my uncles would be hailing Hakimi as a hero right now. He is normally a no nonsense and a very strong man but one Eve like that showed him pepper in the USA. Thank God he isn’t the killing type…He would’ve murdered lots of people.

1 Like

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by danvon(m): 9:00am On Apr 15, 2023
The only way to defeat a woman is with another woman

8 Likes

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by talk2hb1(m): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2023
What if reverse was the case, what will be our women’s thinking.
Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by akins33: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2023
No more urgent 2k. I have but i have to ask my mum first
Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by BeanmanX(m): 10:30am On Apr 15, 2023
Hakimi have made men worldwide happy, if only some men are as sensible as Hakimi, some treacherous women wouldn't be able to use men the way they like.

1 Like

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by mytime24(f): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
*Adam 0-1 Eve*

*Esau 0 - 1 Rebecca*

*Samson 0-1 Delilah*

*Hakimi 1-0 wife*

#op add Eboue grin
Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by Fredoh(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2023
thomaspartey:

Rebecca was the mother of Esau. doesnt apply in the case

Meanwhile, the score line for Hakimi and his wife should be more than 1-0. that thing shook the foundation of the female race

… and where’s HAKIMI’s wife and her supporters? They’re crying in their car!!

Poor HAKIMI’s wife!!!
Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by Fredoh(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2023
koladata:
this law will soon be reviewed world wide as its not even helping the women. The fears of losing everything is growing in men and they are running from holy matrimony therefore creating more single women. Apparently some bad women are taking advantage of the system which is also not helping the good women since we can't read minds to know who is coming for the money and not for love.

All the women claiming what the guy did is bad, if he is your son or your brother, would you like it that a woman that signed for better for worse is taking more than half of the wealth she didn't build for a marriage that is not even up to 5years, so what should happen to the mother that carried him for 9months , he should take 1percent abi? or what should happen to his family members that were there through tick and stones and that will still be there when all his wealth has been allocated to a woman who fell out of love to one random tiktok guy.

if women know what is good for them , they should rally for this rubbish law to be adjusted because some kind of money can turn good girls bad. 1m pounds per month is too much , i would divorce any man half way too if i was a lady because i know going forward, my entire life is made without him.

@ koladata
Oil de your head!!
Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by Fredoh(m): 11:31am On Apr 15, 2023
Rokiat:
At this point ya all just go ahead and declare a Hakimi public holiday. undecided

Thanks dear!!
As you support us in this monumental victory, you’re highly appreciated!!
Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by Dizzyyish: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2023
talk2hb1:
What if reverse was the case, what will be our women’s thinking.

No thinking. Just satisfaction.
Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by Fredoh(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2023
BeanmanX:
Hakimi have made men worldwide happy, if only some men are as sensible as Hakimi, some treacherous women wouldn't be able to use men the way they like.

Obviously many men are happy World wide, this means that there’s a fundamental problem in how men and women relate.

Otherwise why the outburst of support for HAKIMI’s action!

Does it mean that men have been suffering and smiling?

4 Likes

Re: Men First Ever Victory Over Female Gender Since Creation(photo) by sharpwriter(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2023
danvon:
The only way to defeat a woman is with another woman
Unnnnnnnn! 🤔🤔🤔🤔

(1) (Reply)

What Will I Do Make Her Leave Me? / I Am In Love With A Stripper! / I Used Juju To Marry My Wife, Now She's Barren How Do I Tell Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.