Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work (36847 Views)

I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos) / Graduated 2016. It's 7 years already / How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by LEGALSER: 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

See you if you are serious in school how do you get 2.2 it was just advice

That's why I said you have a rabbit brain. You can imagine your level of reasoning. Hello! There are many factors that makes someone have not too good grades in school, stop disgracing your family online.

Mind you, you aren't even better than I am in terms of knowledge and all. Dumbass grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by LEGALSER: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

See you if you are serious in school how do you get 2.2 it was just advice

Hausa cow without brain.
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by namiji2598: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
seniorgozman:

If you have 600k, I will get you a federal government job before the end of the year
Hit me up on WhatsApp if you are legit 07060854319
Am waiting for ur message sire!!!
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
RAGGA40:
Sir I'm an aspiring content writer, I just started recently please Sir connect me too,(I'm a graduate of Adult Education/Literacy,UNN) no jobs at the moment,hunger is killing me bigtime.

If you have a laptop, you can send me a message on trutharticles (at) gmail.com. We hire content writers for a remote job
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by lokoventurex1(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by lokoventurex1(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Everyone here has made a lot of sense.

Dear OP, take heed to these beautiful advice you've got here.

I was once like you abusing Nigeria (truth be told Nigeria is one damn ass country) , but they're still many untapped opportunities here. I was lucky to get a job even before I left NYSC. I started my career at one of the leading bank, but the joy was short-lived. I lost the job to a theft I knew nothing about.

I lost the job in 2017 and didn't get another good one that could commensurate with the one I had before. Let the truth be told, I didn't have any soft skill than the regular small Accounting theories anyone could know they taught us in school. A good job was difficult to get and I've always wanted to live a good life.

So in 2020, I was already 32 years and knew time wasn't on my side again and wasn't ready to deceive myself again ( I applied to over 1000 job applications between 2017 and 2020). So I read here on Nairaland how POS business pays. I did my findings and it was exactly what I read about it on NL. I didn't have one naira of mine but had already started the business in my head.

I met family and friends and they actually supported me with borrowed funds and that was it. I've never regretted I left the "job search" thing. God has helped to the extent that I will never look for job in Nigeria even if it's a federal government job.

So, look for what you can do. There are plenty opportunities in Nigeria. Look out for the one that suit you. Meanwhile, God has given everyone of us one or two unique talents. Try to discover that talent and take into use in the skill or business you intend to nurture. It will greatly help. As for my case, it's that inter-personal skill. Many of us write it on our Resume but not gifted in it. It's really helping me in the business I've chosen to do.

The next step is to meet ourselves in either Canada or U.S.A by God's grace....

Shalom..

7 Likes

Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Lemmy123(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
samuelson06:

Well, I'm an entrepreneur. I'm a hustler. If you'll like to keep body and soul through consistent writing gigs while waiting for the big thing, please get in touch.
Hello sir,
I came across this while I was reading through the comments. I know the offer is not for me, it's for the OP, but I'll really appreciate a writing job sir, I'm a content writer and article writer and I can handle your writing jobs sir, thank you
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Lemmy123(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Educram:

I hear NPA recruitment is out, kindly check the internet for details. If you have an interest in content writing, you can message me and I link you with my boss.
I understand the feeling of a man staying without a job, it can lead to depression. I once pass through this phase and I won't pray such for anyone.
Hi, I do not intend to steal someone else's chances, I mean your offer wasn't for me but I'm just making you aware that I'm a content and article writer, and I'll be glad if I can get writing jobs from you sir, thank you
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by samuelson06(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by seniorgozman(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
namiji2598:

Ok
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by lanre88(m): 12:39am On Oct 15, 2021
Think networking, the only way out.

A word is enough...

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by SaintUlot: 1:28am On Oct 15, 2021
There are lots of problems in Nigeria and in your immediate environment, think outside the box and look for a way to solve the problems and you see yourself putting food on the table. Availability of so many problems in Nigeria means there are lot of positive opportunities and untapped opportunities to be created but you can only see those opportunities when you think out of the pix and ain't myopic.
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by DivineKayy(m): 4:36am On Oct 15, 2021
MOSTEC:
Your certificate doesn't guarantee u a job..... Being productive will.... It shows school didn't pass through you.... U only attended the university to get certification... And now u have it.... But can't be productive with the knowledge u acquired...

Sad....
Wow wow wow. It is well

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by samtol4(m): 5:32am On Oct 15, 2021
namiji2598:

I was the best in my department, second class upper 3 years down brother yet no job.....I have done several kinds of Hussle yet the money is not forth coming.on God sha
. Have you applied for various scholarships outside Nigeria? Most of the scholarships are great opportunity to escape from poverty & starvation in Nigeria
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Ollymich1(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2021
If you can't help it would have been best to shot up, this isn't helpful rather demoralizing.

MOSTEC:
Your certificate doesn't guarantee u a job..... Being productive will.... It shows school didn't pass through you.... U only attended the university to get certification... And now u have it.... But can't be productive with the knowledge u acquired...

Sad....
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I've been noticing your comments... You sound like an intelligent woman (a trait that is very rare amongst our naija women of today.)
Hi, thank you for your kind words, I'm humbled by them.
I'm certain there are many intelligent women out there and you'd be amazed, they're everywhere.
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Spherical77(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
namiji2598:

Your own is better o... so you get 600k to buy job?

It is well
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Adekunle1665: 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
https://jointhetribe.ubagroup.com/quote author=Spherical77 post=106766094]Your own is better o... so you get 600k to buy job?

It is well [/quote]
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Educram: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2021
Lemmy123:

Hi, I do not intend to steal someone else's chances, I mean your offer wasn't for me but I'm just making you aware that I'm a content and article writer, and I'll be glad if I can get writing jobs from you sir, thank you
Checkout scooper news and register.
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Educram: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2021
RAGGA40:
Sir I'm an aspiring content writer, I just started recently please Sir connect me too,(I'm a graduate of Adult Education/Literacy,UNN) no jobs at the moment,hunger is killing me bigtime.
Checkout scooper news online and try register. They have both mobile and web version so you can choose which best suits you.
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2021
Educram:

Checkout scooper news online and try register. They have both mobile and web version so you can choose which best suits you.
please send me the site's address, thank you
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Nwaotu10(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Op, Discard that otiose certificate and hustle like a school drop out. grin

I graduated 2017 with 2:1, UNN.
Nevertheless, I'm currently hawking ladies footwear in Mangu, a remote village in plateau state.
No one's gonna help you, bro. grin
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by 2braithe: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
KingEbukasBlog:

Learn high income skills like copywriting , running facebook/instragram ads etc And you'll never go broke
Ive never used my degree and I studied Comp Sci in a prestigious Nigerian University

Send me a message to get started

Please can I send you a message too?
I beg you.
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2021
2braithe:

Please can I send you a message too?
I beg you.

yes
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Mattin(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Twilights:

How can u please help me learn what Affliate marketing and digital marketing is I have been jobless for the past 5years

You can contact me through WhatsApp or Email in my contact
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by Mattin(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
richmote:

Please teach me
How do I contact you?

You can contact me through WhatsApp or Email in my contact
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by AdemuyiwaOba(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2021
Can I get in touch too?

samuelson06:

Well, I'm an entrepreneur. I'm a hustler. If you'll like to keep body and soul through consistent writing gigs while waiting for the big thing, please get in touch.
Re: I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work by samuelson06(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
AdemuyiwaOba:
Can I get in touch too?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Someone Should Interpret (Pics Attached). / FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.