Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) (5676 Views)

You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) / Is It Normal To Visit Someone You Are Dating Uninvited?? / Lady Goes Nude In A Club In Brazil +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
First I must give kudos to pregnant women and it is not easy to carry a child for 9 months and even give birth to a child and during pregnancy, women want to be free and in Africa, they mostly wear long gowns.

But in Brazil it is different yes you would see women wearing long gowns but it is very common to see women putting on a bra top with the stomach open with no clothes covering it.

It is also normal to see a pregnant woman putting on a short dress in Brazil.

I think the point is to be free and let the tummy get some air because trust me women go through a lot during pregnancy and we must always love and support them so don’t be surprised when you see women with their tummy out in Brazil it is normal here.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/it-is-normal-to-see-pregnant-women-with.html

Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
bonus

1 Share

Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
bonus.

1 Share

Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by cassidy1996(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
na woman matter carry you go Brazil...

2 Likes

Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
cassidy1996:

Na wetin I been wan ask am o.

From bumshots to breast feeding and now pregnant women..

You go waka lost o

6 Likes

Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by cassidy1996(m): 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

You go waka lost o
lol
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
cassidy1996:

yes na woman matter,you no like am grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

You go waka lost o

I don lost already grin
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I don lost already grin

Lol grin You fitn't
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Rahkman: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
They are all carrying great footballers the samba boys cool
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Rahkman: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

yes na woman matter,you no like am grin
you Don fúck any?
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by 3gpvids: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Brazil the orgy capital of the world
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Noshitboi(m): 6:01am On Oct 13, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
First I must give kudos to pregnant women and it is not easy to carry a child for 9 months and even give birth to a child and during pregnancy, women want to be free and in Africa, they mostly wear long gowns.

But in Brazil it is different yes you would see women wearing long gowns but it is very common to see women putting on a bra top with the stomach open with no clothes covering it.

It is also normal to see a pregnant woman putting on a short dress in Brazil.

I think the point is to be free and let the tummy get some air because trust me women go through a lot during pregnancy and we must always love and support them so don’t be surprised when you see women with their tummy out in Brazil it is normal here.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/it-is-normal-to-see-pregnant-women-with.html

Op you be mumu. You'll go online and post stock pictures and come and be forming like you are the one that snap the pictures. Nigerians wise pass you grin grin
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Noshitboi:
Op you be mumu. You'll go online and post stock pictures and come and be forming like you are the one that snap the pictures. Nigerians wise pass you grin grin

When did I say I took the photos?
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2021
I love Brazilian women

1 Like

Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Davash222(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I love Brazilian women
But, MariahAngel is not Brazilian cheesy

2 Likes

Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:

But, MariahAngel is not Brazilian cheesy
Behave yourself my guy, you want make I call jovialjune for you abi undecided angry sad
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Davash222(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Behave yourself my guy, you want make I call joviajune for you abi undecided angry sad
Who the fvck is jovialjune?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by MaxiB1242: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2021
i go like beep pregnant woman ooo
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by MaxiB1242: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2021
i for like bleep pregnant woman to see how their p**y will taste
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Blackfire(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2021
....waiting for it is normal to be naked in Brazil pictures
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Shaolin77: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2021
What will we do with all this Brazil news?
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

When did I say I took the photos?

You did not say so but you inferred it
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
MaxiB1242:
i go like beep pregnant woman ooo

Impregnate a woman grin
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Blackfire:
....waiting for it is normal to be naked in Brazil pictures

Lol, you won't find it because it is not normal to be naked in Brazil, you would get arrested
Re: It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Shaolin77:
What will we do with all this Brazil news?

Knowledge

(1) (Reply)

Using Coconut Water To Attract Quick Money, Favour And Opportunity / Guys: Come In And Show Us Your Body Type(pix) / Jamb question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.