Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) (6581 Views)

It Is Normal To See Pregnant Women With Their Bellies Out In Brazil 18+(photos) / Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound / Lady Goes Nude In A Club In Brazil +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Not the kinda pictures you were expecting right lol, grin cool this is just to let you know that the way a woman dresses does not define her in Brazil, I just believe in the freedom for women and according to the Brazilian constitution men and women are equal in Brazil. I still strongly believe a woman’s dressing does not define her.

So you would see a lot of Brazilian women also dress like this and Brazil is not just about mini skirts, bum shorts, and bikinis.God Bless Brazil

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/you-would-see-women-dress-like-this-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin

Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
cool

Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
cool grin

Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin grin cool cool smiley

Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Truvelisback(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
U wrote +18 as if u posted a sexual content. Oga, their dresses are normal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hmmmm, there are still good ones after all,,,,

Help me secure one abeg,
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Palazee(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
My dear latinos women

Very beautiful

3 Likes

Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by SportsHD: 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Truvelisback:
Lolllll. Wtf were you expecting to see?

1 Like

Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
Truvelisback:

You didn't get the joke?
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
SportsHD:

Lolllll. Wtf were you expecting to see?

Lol
Palazee:
My dear latinos women

Very beautiful

Lol
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Hmmmm, there are still good ones after all,,,,

Help me secure one abeg,

That is just the said the media always want people to see, you would think Brazil is all about bikinis, though Brazilian women love bikinis
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

That is just the said the media always want people to see, you would think Brazil is all about bikinis, though Brazilian women love bikinis

Well, you are currently our gateway to Brazilian women and from what you have been updating us, one will think that uwa choro ikpu already.

1 Like

Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 14, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Well, you are currently our gateway to Brazilian women and from what you have been updating us, one will think that uwa choro ikpu already.

grin cheesy, I am trying to balance it
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

grin cheesy, I am trying to balance it

Cool
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Ekejoestar(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Yea

Oya create a Brazilian dating thread so that niggers can get some taste of them foreign kpekus probably settle down with one, abi wetin you think? undecided

1 Like

Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Palazee:
My dear latinos women

Very beautiful
I agree... Very beautiful.

1 Like

Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Oya create a Brazilian dating thread so that niggers can get some taste of them foreign kpekus probably settle down with one, abi wetin you think? undecided

Lol
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Ijoh(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
God bless General Ditari.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.

Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
Always posting about women... undecided Village people don woman swear for dis one....
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Pumpumking: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Not the kinda pictures you were expecting right lol, grin cool this is just to let you know that the way a woman dresses does not define her in Brazil, I just believe in the freedom for women and according to the Brazilian constitution men and women are equal in Brazil. I still strongly believe a woman’s dressing does not define her.

So you would see a lot of Brazilian women also dress like this and Brazil is not just about mini skirts, bum shorts, and bikinis.God Bless Brazil

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/10/you-would-see-women-dress-like-this-in.html?m=1

angry
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Pumpumking: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

so why on earth did u desive us wit this kinda womens making us tink they naaaaaked womens sir?......are u related to that Siofra babe?? (no oofencse) angry
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Always posting about women... undecided Village people don woman swear for dis one....

Hypocrisy, I am not gay so I would always post about women and especially Brazilian women, if you check my moniker you would see all other topics that I have posted, ok
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pumpumking:

so why on earth did u desive us wit this kinda womens making us tink they naaaaaked womens sir?......are u related to that Siofra babe?? (no oofencse) angry

I don't know siofra, lol
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by PlaysNigeria: 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
Op!

Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

Hypocrisy, I am not gay so I would always post about women and especially Brazilian women, if you check my moniker you would see all other topics that I have posted, ok
I would like if you make more productive posts... Like business posts.... How you got visa.... The enviroment... The food and beautiful beaches...
and alot more... Atleast try to keep a balance...
anyway am just an online troll undecided
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
PlaysNigeria:
Op!

No vex grin cool
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
I would like if you make more productive posts... Like business posts.... How you got visa.... The enviroment... The food and beautiful beaches...
and alot more... Atleast try to keep a balance...
anyway am just an online troll undecided

This post is actually productive, this is why I am just blogging, because everyone have different things they want me to do, lol. I have talked about business as well
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

This post is actually productive, this is why I am just blogging, because everyone have different things they want me to do, lol. I have talked about business as well
How does pictures of Brazilian woman become productive to nairalanders(Nigerians)
Re: You Would See Women Dress Like This In Brazil 18+(photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 15, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
How does pictures of Brazilian woman become productive to nairalanders(Nigerians)

We are in romance section not politics section or business , maybe you are in the wrong section?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Question For The 'single' Ladies / Looks Vs Eloquence / After Hours On Waiting for Her, She Comes Out Looking Like This. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.