Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS (832 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / 4 Reasons Why, As A Mother, You Shouldn't Bring A Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by micwills007: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Earn Pi Currency Now That It Is Absolutely Free (Your generations to come will thank you for this)

Did You Know?

You can earn yourself a good amount of fortune before the end of this year 2021 by mining Pi digital currency

This is an opportunity to earn cryptocurrency For Free by mining it on your phone, same way people mined hundreds and thousands of Bitcoin for Free in 2009 (Today 1 Bitcoin is worth over 20 million naira)

We already have millions of Nigerians already mining Pi, infact you'll be shocked to see that hundreds of people you have as your contacts are already mining Pi. (Not everyone you have as friends or relatives will be so eager to share an opportunity with you, well, a total stranger is doing justice to that.)

The ball is now in your court..
kindly do your research to avoid Had I Known!

It is easy, (Free - No money involved). It doesn't use your data. It was created by PhDs from Stanford University, USA and currently has 25+ million users worldwide in over 250 countries.
The name is Pi, and it is valued at 1pi = $10 - $100 upon launch in December, but now you can mine it Free before launch.

Go to Google playstore or App store and download
Pi App , Sign up and use (micwills000) as your invitation code/ Referral Code.

How To Mine

Click on the lightning iconāš”just once in 24hrs to continue mining Pi currency,
It doesn't drain your battery or data. (You can even mine while the phone is switched off)

Good luck and stay safe.

Please use my Invitation code/Referral Code:-micwills000

Feel free to chat me on WhatsApp to be added to a PiNetwork group to stay updated and also be reminded to mine. (IF YOU WISH
Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by micwills007: 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
PiNetwork is currently the number one Social app on Google Play Store ahead of facebook, tiktok and instagram with over 10+ million downloads

I just hope you're part of this people because this is an opportunity to greatness one shouldn't miss for anything

Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by micwills007: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hurray!

PiNetwork just hit 25+ million active pioneers (members) globally

This is an amazing time to join PiNetwork and mine Pi currency for free

Pi will launch December 2021 with a value not less than $10 - $100

Remember: mining stops December or when PiNetwork reaches 100m active users globally

Please don't miss out.... I still regret missing out on Bitcoin in early 2009/2010

Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by micwills007: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Install the 'pi' app now using 'micwills000' as the invitation code/referral code

Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by micwills007: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2021
Don't miss this opportunity,pi will be the 'NEXT BIG THING'...ITS FREE TO DOWNLOAD AND MINE
Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by micwills007: 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Come on board it's never too late
Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by micwills007: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
'pi' the FUTURE...GO AND INSTALL/REGISTER
Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by micwills007: 7:48am On Oct 29, 2021
It's never too late
Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by micwills007: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
'pi' it's the NEXT BIG TIME....Don't miss this opportunity....INSTALL the 'pi' app REGISTER and use my invitation/referral code- micwills000.THE NEXT FUTURE OF CRYTOCURRENCY
Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by Restroom: 2:09am On Dec 01, 2021
Bros i get interest o......what's the way forward na. How many coins can one mine a day?
Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by micwills007: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
REGISTER FIRST AND USE MY INVITATION/REFERRAL CODE-micwills000...As long as you have data on your phone,JUST KEEP 'MINING' YOUR COINS KEEP INCREASING
Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by micwills007: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
COME ON BOARD EVERYONE ITS NEVER TO LATE
Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by Restroom: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
[quote author=micwills007 post=108128141]COME ON BOARD EVERYONE ITS NEVER TO LATE[/qu

I used ur code
Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by micwills007: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
[quote author=Restroom post=108129816][/quote]you are utmost welcome bro...Just keep mining for free,Sure won't regret it
Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by Restroom: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
micwills007:
you are utmost welcome bro...Just keep mining for free,Sure won't regret it

Moving towards 100 , no harm keep up though....thanks
Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by micwills007: 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Don't forget to mine today
Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by micwills007: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
I wish you know the gem you're currently mining...

And if you haven't started, please quickly do that to avoid "Had I Known!"
Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by micwills007: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
HAPPY NEW YEAR Pioneers!
Kindly use my invitation code(micwills000) when signing up for Pi network
Re: Lifetime Opportunity You Shouldn't MISS by HolySpiritFire(f): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2022
Post Picture of the Itel phone you advertised, spec and your location and phone number to contact you here. I have someone that is interested
micwills007:
Don't miss this opportunity,pi will be the 'NEXT BIG THING'...ITS FREE TO DOWNLOAD AND MINE

(1) (Reply)

You Found Out That Your Wife Kept A Gun Inside The House??? / Ladies, How Would You Like To Be Approached? / What Else Brings Happiness Apart From Your Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.