Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military (14729 Views)

Tinubu Has Come Again Oh Says We Should Recruit Tourism & Technological - VIDEO / Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger / Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Kylekent59: 8:01am On Oct 13, 2021
The way some of you sound seems disgusting. The topic says "willing and able NYSC members." It is not like they are forcing any corps member to join. Let us learn how to comprehend news and not follow legions of uneducated fellows to comment out of point.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by xpool(m): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by nikz(f): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Oh Lord this evil and wicked plan will never work in Jesus name. Its better for the corpers to go to their communities and serve without pay. what sort of nonsense talk is this?
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by freshboi88: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Maybe he thinks all university graduates are cultists who are used to carrying guns
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Nackzy: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2021
If they recruit them to NNPC, DPR, NHIS, FIRS, FIRE SERVICE, FRSC, NDDC, AGIP, TOTAL, MOBIL, CHEVRON what will happen, foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Tekzyflex(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2021
Idiot! Your children should be the ones to join military.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Xano(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2021
Interesting

My deduction
To recieve nysc allawee, join Military services. If not, be posted to a community without pay for one year.

My thought
This Military service training would include training and sweet talking(brainwashing).

If this ever becomes law; parents and future corps members start now to plan your way around it and get your certificate.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Nomorelove: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please I need any NGO organization in Nigeria who can pay for my heart surgery or its done for free please, thanks
Get an anointing oil and pray over it. Take it daily for a week and pray I promise you won't need the surgery. God still works wonders. Have a blessed day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Xano(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2021
Kylekent59:
The way some of you sound seems disgusting. The topic says "willing and able NYSC members." It is not like they are forcing any corps member to join. Let us learn how to comprehend news and not follow legions of uneducated fellows to comment out of point.

Also, if an individual oppose, no allawance for the year.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by AkaraAndBread: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please I need any NGO organization in Nigeria who can pay for my heart surgery or its done for free please, thanks

Contact the Kanu Heart Foundation. Even if they won't foot the bill for the surgery they will point you in the right direction.

Check for their contact information online.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by jcross19: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://gazettengr.com/buhari-should-use-corps-members-to-beef-up-security-gov-fayemi/
And your kids are not in Nigeria? These guys don't mean anything for their citizens..
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Eriokanmi: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Oluolad86:

I believe in miracles but it seems getting late cry cry I have faith since 2014, I think I need to do it now. Thanks
It's never too late with God. All you need is have faith, without which anything can happen. Please what's your name...? I'd pray with you and give you feedback .

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://gazettengr.com/buhari-should-use-corps-members-to-beef-up-security-gov-fayemi/

Those who refuse to join the military services will have to serve in their community without pay.

oga show us example with your son!

Our Leaders are cursed
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by wink2015(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2021
THEY SHOULD RESPECT UNITED NATION CHARTER FOR SELF DETERMINATION.

Which BOKO HARAM AND OTHER SECCESIONIST GROUP IN NIGERIA IS FIGHTING FOR.

Stop this mischievous statement of drafting corpers to the military.

It is callous.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Dminister(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2021
Oluolad86:

Write to king kanu foundation. I hope this helps
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Zealll: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2021
Kylekent59:
And u are also stupid by not seeing the part where he said those not willing should serve the community with out payment
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by techWriter3: 8:12am On Oct 13, 2021
If this is carried serious, then my infant will not provide. quarter.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by kcbusta(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2021
Mysticwebb:
If this is taken serious, then my child will not serve. Period.
Note that he meant willing and able bodied Nysc members.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2021
Great suggestion from Fayemi.

It would help advance the aim of the scheme as a unifying factor.

In the military, it would be more difficult to influence one's posting.

Otherwise, the NYSC has failed.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by PeterOZ: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2021
God doesn't exist in Nigeria....
Is high time we employ the devil to help us terminates all dis politicians.....
See what a man vomit from his mouth. So after schooling for 4 to 6 years under professional courses , you will be forced to serve Nigeria army or serve at your village without payment....?
Why not cancel NYSC and university degree totally and force everybody Into Army ...zoo
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by juniorstar(m): 8:17am On Oct 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:

See talk...will he allow his own children to be recruited in the army..work without pay in a country where after service no even work for you.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by naijadrivablog: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2021
OmoOshodi:
yes your educational experience will be useful to convert the Bokoharam and bandits to a normal citizens

Boy, don't quote me talking thrash. Post your comment or read other comments.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by PeterOZ: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2021
Stop reading the headline , and read the full story....didn't you see where he mentioned that if you refuse, you will have to serve your village without pay? Does
that sound like a choice?
Kylekent59:

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by deeva2: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2021
HIS CHILD SHUD BE RECRUITED FIRST, THATS IF ANY OF THEM IS EVEN IN NAIJA
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Oluolad86(f): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2021
Eriokanmi:
It's never too late with God. All you need is have faith, without which anything can happen. Please what's your name...? I'd pray with you and give you feedback .

I have faith sir, please send me dm
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Theunbothered: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2021
toffyz:
Those who refuse to join the military services will have to serve in their community without pay.

See talk from my state Governor, chai

That's already happening, what do you think medical doctors and civil servants going on strike are for? grin
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Slimwhyt(m): 8:45am On Oct 13, 2021
This man is mad fa
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by OmoOshodi(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Boy, don't quote me talking thrash. Post your comment or read other comments.
sorry daddy.....i've not said much
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by nedekid: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Our resident zombies will need to be sent back to nysc to be at the forefront.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by lordprogress: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Kylekent59:
oh shut your trap there.
I think it's you who can't comprehend the the thread since you managed to miss the part that says "those who refused to join the military will have to serve in their community with out pay"
olodo angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by tnerro1(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2021
Why not NNPC , FIRS or CBN?
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by blazebaba(m): 9:06am On Oct 13, 2021
You dey hear that weray man....as i study law now..make i con say because i go serve my once a beautiful country i will be forced to join the army or i wont be paid my neccesary dues...sthat a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Scored 152 Votes (APC Presidential Primary) / Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram / Nigeria To Receive Another $500 Million Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.