Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military (14919 Views)

Tinubu Has Come Again Oh Says We Should Recruit Tourism & Technological - VIDEO / Many Bandits Killed As They Flee Into Military Camp In Niger / Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by blazebaba(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Kylekent59:
The way some of you sound seems disgusting. The topic says "willing and able NYSC members." It is not like they are forcing any corps member to join. Let us learn how to comprehend news and not follow legions of uneducated fellows to comment out of point.
Is this one okay shaa...if they are not trying to enforce it...why wont they be paying those not willing to join the millitary...
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by beejayjohn(m): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2021
You intend to use graduates as sacrifice for Boko Haram and bandits to slaughter. If Nigerian Army can't disband Boko Haram is it then NYSC members that will succeed. Ogar send your to do the job then you will get a taste of how their parents feel.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by phineas: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2021
If he really said this he needs to be called to order.This is very careless speech for a so called leader.

How? Ordinary NYSC cannot account for the safety of these kids you want to send them to face hardened terrorists whatbsane country does that?

Perhaps we should make it a criteria to run for Senate,Governorship or electoral office,he should tell us how that sounds to him,

Meanwhile did they throw recruitment open and people refused to join the army? How many applications did they get this year?

What happened to all the ex boys already trained in warfare and who collected salaries for years without any srrvice,they are supposed stand by and last resort for the military? But then they are all sons and daughtters of the polticians ,now you need poor corpers to clean up the mess

This man must apologize for this statement and such ideas so no one repeats it again,if not,any youth that campaigns for him is an embarrassment to Nigeria and themselves
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Myhusband(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2021
a whole PhD holder talking like aboki selling tomatoes in mile 12

my Governor is sincerely mad, he should bring his kids abroad for the recruitment
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Godbless3(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Their children should be 1st.
All polithieftians male children should be make compulsory to serve in the military for atleast 6months.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Lance7621: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2021
We have mad and wicked souls governing the affairs of this country.

If he had made this careless statement in a sensible society, it's either he will be facing serious trials or behind the doors serving harsh punishment.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by dododawa1: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Fayemi, WHERE are your CHILDREN?
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Don27tiky(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Mysticwebb:
If this is taken serious, then my child will not serve. Period.
able and willing he said. No one is going to force them to and if they are willing it has to be with your consent
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by andycarol01: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2021
thank God u put d key word"WILLING"
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by mechanics(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2021
He's not serious o, I don't agree with that.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by holaralph(m): 10:30am On Oct 13, 2021
ALL YOU POLITICIANS SHOULD FIRST ENROLL YOUR CHILDREN AND FAMILY MEMBER INTO THE MILITARY BEFORE ASKING FOR NYSC MEMBERS TO ENROLL.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by FROGMAN101(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Kylekent59:
The way some of you sound seems disgusting. The topic says "willing and able NYSC members." It is not like they are forcing any corps member to join. Let us learn how to comprehend news and not follow legions of uneducated fellows to comment out of point.

You are probably an illiterate.

Didn't you see this?

Those who refuse to join the military services will have to serve in their community without pay.

Read you can't read.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Neddyogu(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2021
After gaining office with school cert or nepa bill these fuc.king crooks would see graduates as cannon fodder. Oga let ur son join first as a private oo not officer corps then others would follow. Stop eating overnight ewedu, u no go hear. Foolish man
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Neddyogu(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2021
FROGMAN101:

You are probably an illiterate.

Didn't you see this?

Those who refuse to join the military services will have to serve in their community without pay.

Read you can't read.

Don't mind him. Mr. Comprehension

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by NelviusGrey(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2021
So if I talk sey I nur wan join...una no go pay me ba?...na God go punish this mumu man...iiiiidddddiiiiioooooot cheesy why your children nur join?
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Neddyogu(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2021
Don27tiky:
able and willing he said. No one is going to force them to and if they are willing it has to be with your consent

If so, why refuse to pay those who do not want to sign up for their bird-brain idea? Why force them to work without pay? Or u didn't see or understand that part?
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by joinnow: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2021
Those who refuse to join the military services will have to serve in their community without pay...
Maka why

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Flash68: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2021
Them nor dey available at the moment bring ur children make them keep that positions until nonsense na the masses fit to die idiot
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Akharmony: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2021
they dont know....... the best leader is yet to b born.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Mayeldah(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
I thought they said Ekiti people are learned and intelligent people

Shey Fayemi no dey mad ni?
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by GiZcorp: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
I like those words "willing and able" it's part of the measures to curb unemployment anything other than that is purely demonic.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by DimIsaac10(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Can u imagine
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by ayomide69: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wow what a good speech? Hope your children will join for the preparation, strange this is joke, wow��
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Eriokanmi: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oluolad86:

I have faith sir, please send me dm
send me a mail to imperialflavour@aol.com
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by thatsleepboy1: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oluolad86:

Please let me know the full details when you have it. Thanks

Pls be patient with me I'll get back to you, let w make proper enquires.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by femicyrus(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Fayemi is really passionate about Nigeria!
The best approach to what he is saying is that NASS/INEC should make it compulsory for 2 children of any political flag bearer of any political party for any political post in the country to be forcefully adopted into the military once they've attained the age of 18 before their parents can be deemed qualify to contest in the election. Hence any candidate who has no child or up to 2 above 18 should be disqualified.
Insecurity will quickly vanish in less than a year in Nigeria
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by thatsleepboy1: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Oluolad86:

Please let me know the full details when you have it. Thanks

Jakins NGO @ 9 tobun street Duplex 01, off iwaya road, onike, iwaya, Yaba Lagos.

Email: Jakininitiative@yahoo.com
Web: www.jakininitiative.org
Phone: 07030333468
Fb: @JAKIN N.G.O
IG: @jakinn.g.o
Twitter: @g_jakin
LinkedIn: @JAKIN N.G.O

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by CavemanDefuturo: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
If the salary is $1K per month why not...
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by egean(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
as a parent will you allow your child with promising future, to enroll into this man vituperations of aspiration for this country that is like this so.
Re: Fayemi: FG Should Recruit Willing And Able NYSC Members Into Military by Corporate2020: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2021
socialmediaman:
So essentially, embezzle the money meant to pay for their schooling and wait till they spend their own money and effort to graduate on their own, then recruit them to go and die in Sambissa? Lazy entitlement mentality.

It's because his children are all abroad, so children of the masses can be recruited to go and fight Buhari is brothers while the Fulanis in the Army is given strategic information to Fulanis in banditry and herdsmen.

But we know how their children end up. They end up like FFK, drug and alcohol addicts. We all witnessed when the god of Iron struck Yusuf Buhari while on a super bike he bought with our stolen money. Now, he is brain damaged and they just had to quickly arrange a wife for him before he becomes permanently senile like his father.

Fayemi will soon be struck by Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshodi-Apapa: You Can’t Evict Us, Truck Drivers, Touts Dare Sanwo-Olu / Senator Chris Anyanwu Disgraced Today At 'oru Owerri' / Ikpeazu And Wife Share Food To School Children. Shoes, Bags, Balls, Books Shared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.