Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ooni Of Ife Wife, Olori Naomi, Set To End 3years Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ooni Of Ife Wife, Olori Naomi, Set To End 3years Marriage. (541 Views)

How Do I Handle My Hyper-active Daughter, She's Barely 3years / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife Wife, Olori Naomi, Set To End 3years Marriage. by omolola100(f): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
“I never approached him with any revelation of any sort, as many believed he contacted me first and made his proposal known several months later.

“The marriage was not an arranged one, as many have misconstrued. I never knew the prophetess said to have introduced me to him. Instead, he introduced her to me after I agreed to marry him. I was only being polite out of respect for him.

“I have never been pregnant all my life before Tadenikawo; my son is my first ever pregnancy with medical reports to back it up. The girl who is said to be my daughter is my niece.”

The Ooni previously suffered a marital breakdown in 2017 when he split from Edo-born Zaynab-Otiti Obanor, whom he married as a monarch on March 16, 2016. Obanor’s marriage to the king lasted for 17 months before the separation.

He later married Silekunola in 2018 and the marriage produced a son, Tadenikawo.

The 47-year-old monarch also had a daughter with Omolara Olatubosun as a teenager. Olatubosun gave birth to Princess Adeola Ogunwusi but of recent, there have been counter-claims between the Ooni and Olatubosun over who was responsible for the upbringing of their daughter.

Re: Ooni Of Ife Wife, Olori Naomi, Set To End 3years Marriage. by Ayo081(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
Omolola this news no balance na undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Wife, Olori Naomi, Set To End 3years Marriage. by Foodqueen(f): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
I really hope, this news isn't true.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Wife, Olori Naomi, Set To End 3years Marriage. by DenreleDave(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2022
omolola100:
“I never approached him with any revelation of any sort, as many believed he contacted me first

Hello Omolola

(1) (Reply)

Does It Really Worth It? / How To Care For Your Virginia And What To Use Part 2 / In The Name Of God; This Laptop Should Not Pass Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.