Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 (9978 Views)

See More Photos Of Kenya Senator Who Went Braless To Celebrate “no Bra Day” / Ghanaian Women Go Braless To Celebrate No Bra Day (photos) / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by doksblog(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2021
World no bra day is celebrated in October 13 every year, which falls right in the middle of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
The motive of the day is to promote breast cancer awareness in both men and women and encourages all to spot early warning signs and get an edge in the fight against the disease.
Read Also;How to use uda seed to make breast firm

The movement also encourages gender equality. However, women in general are encouraged to go bra-less on this day in order to remind people that breast cancer is a potentially fatal disease, but also one of the most preventable forms of cancer.Read Also:Effects of pressing breast

With that said, the origin of this day goes back to July 9, 2011, but within three years it had moved to the 13th day of the Breast Cancer Awareness Month being October.

The original event known as “BRA Day”, was started by Toronto plastic surgeon Dr. Mitchell Brown.

He organised the first event of the day titled “Breast Reconstruction– An Evening of Learning and Sharing” in Toronto, Canada at Women’s College Hospital and Toronto General Hospital.

For years, women have protested the physical and cultural restrictions imposed by bras. It is to interpret rejection of society’s perception of women’s bodies and dress requirements.

However, social media users trends the hashtag #nobraday on Instagram and Twitter especially, alerting women of breast cancer symptoms, and encouraging them to conduct regular self examinations.

Read Also:How to prevent saggy breast after breastfeeding

And below are how different ladies sample their breast to celebrate this wonderful day and also promote breast cancer awareness.

https://doksblog.com/world-no-bra-day-2021-see-how-different-ladies-sample-their-breast-to-promote-breast-cancer-awareness/

Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by aikyg(m): 11:12am On Oct 13, 2021
Wawuu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by doksblog(m): 11:31am On Oct 13, 2021
thats it
aikyg:
Wawuu!

2 Shares

Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by Legalcriminal: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
No bra day ?
Make we dey expect picture of breast on NL nigbayen
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
These pictures are a bit reliefing. Thanks op
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Joysticks:
No boxer day.
....And you actually have a Birthday. shame on you
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by doksblog(m): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
hmmmmm
Perfectdanny:

....And you actually have a Birthday. shame on you
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by suffering: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
OP went straight to his fap bank for illustrations. The only women who care for the day are American ones. None of the posted pictures show them.
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by emmieohmz: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wahala for who get small breast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by doksblog(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
hahahahahahah
emmieohmz:
Wahala for who get small breast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by luizpippo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Finish

1 Like

Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by Wuenglishepp03: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lobish
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by ahmthankgod(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Make devil dey play with una head, wetin concern me and una brE**t
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by Solidkay(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
The only thing majority of them has to offer, why won't they put them on display at the slightest opportunity.
Woe unto any man that cannot tame his sexual desires, for he'll forever be at the mercy of the daughters of eve...
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by BareFacedLies(m): 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
I was expecting to see more pics than what you showed here
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by Benwallt(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
More picture na
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by ifytrik(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
BareFacedLies:
I was expecting to see more pics than what you showed here
so that you will go and Jo soapy abi cheesycheesy
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
Perfectdanny:
These pictures are a bit reliefing. Thanks op
You're just one crazy ass nigar.what's reliefing here ? I just hope you're not in your bathroom doing what I'm thinking grin grin
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Differentiate:

You're just one crazy ass nigar.what's reliefing here ? I just hope you're not in your bathroom doing what I'm thinking grin grin

abeg leave me alone!
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by doksblog(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
hmmmmm
Perfectdanny:

abeg leave me alone!
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by jumper524(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Na this one hausa man see talk
" Tausa Tausa nunua domin taji dadi duniya."
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by helinues: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
I like orange breast but not watermelon breast.

grin
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by doksblog(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
what about this one below?
helinues:
I like orange breast but not watermelon breast.

grin

Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by Palazee(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Well well well....

Am just seeing hoes placing their market in display all in the name of no bra day

Infact how many times do they do this no bra day

Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by ashawopikin(m): 5:49am On Oct 14, 2021
I came to see breasts but I'm disappointed
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by Vanilla4(f): 10:30am On Oct 14, 2021
Let them be... You don't wear bra and are obsessed with the ones with breast.
Re: See How Different Ladies Sample Their Breast To Celebrate No Bra Day 2021 by doksblog(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
tell them ooooo
Vanilla4:
Let them be... You don't wear bra and are obsessed with the ones with breast.

(1) (Reply)

This Fine Big Boobs Lady Will Make Your Day / Help I Think I've Been Exposed / One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.