Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts (29484 Views)

Nobody Can Stop #EndSARS Anniversary Protest – Sowore Dares Police / Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by fredoooooo: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
ajumma:

See your local reasoning that beclouded your senses.... Benjamin Mendy a Man City football player was denied bail in Britain for an offence is clearly bailable & you didn't shout what a country?
Yet local man want to grant bail to an idiot that orchestrated an attack on law enforcement agents that resulted in killing, maiming & injured thousand . Some sources of livelihood were looted & destroyed with this singular act of incitement etc.
God bless you ..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by Crossroad1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
ajumma:

See your local reasoning that beclouded your senses.... Benjamin Mendy a Man City football player was denied bail in Britain for an offence is clearly bailable & you didn't shout what a country?
Yet local man want to grant bail to an idiot that orchestrated an attack on law enforcement agents that resulted in killing, maiming & injured thousand . Some sources of livelihood were looted & destroyed with this singular act of incitement etc.

It is a shame that @kfayemi and @AGWalefapohunda are hellbent on silencing Moyinoluwa Olowoyo aka Gigabyte for participating in #EndSARS. @kfayemi once ran a pirate radio station @AGWalefapohunda was well known in human rights circles in Nigeria before they both got into power!

Read the above with your brain intact.
You are a senseless baboon..
Even buhari, hell rufai and all the northerners protested during Jonathan's Era.. Let's assume gej took it up with him, he won't be the president today..
A fool being oppressed because of 30k stipends..
You are a big slowpoke..
Remember the dog and baboon will soak in blood?
That's the tyrant you all put in ado rock and till today, killing has been on the high side

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by DukeNija(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
lexy2014:

How did d accused "orchestrate an attack on law enforcement agents that resulted in killing, maiming & injured thousand"? Which "thousands" were injured?

The guy is a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by Safyqueen: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Saao:
What a country

A great one. Lazy youths cannot destroy Nigeria with baba & Osinbajo in charge.

Contribute meaningfully not just copy and paste protest from US. You may copy but no space to paste in Nigeria.

How I wish Buhari is like OBJ. Ask OPC who is baba Iyabo.
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by Safyqueen: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
sapientia:
All those supporting the injustice must be visited by injustice

It's simple

Protest is not a crime

Protest become a crime when you overstretched your boundaries. Blocking roads and maiming citizens is the protest you are talking about? No sir.
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by UncommonLogic: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Help me educate all these half-baked nigerian youths.....

I dey try oh but most just think that other countries are just perfect. Only if they know.
I currently know someone in jail for more than 3 yrs in the US for minor fraud without bail while I have read about many others with multi million dollar fraud who are given bail on their day of arraignment in the same federal district court.
Every case is different.
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Safyqueen:

Protest become a crime when you overstretched your boundaries. Blocking roads and maiming citizens is the protest you are talking about? No sir.

Maiming citizens?
Didn’t the government send thugs to attack protesters, even inside BRT buses…
And why are they granting amnesty to TERRRORISTS?

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
UncommonLogic:

I dey try oh but most just think that other countries are just perfect. Only if they know.
I currently know someone in jail for more than 3 yrs in the US for minor fraud without bail while I have read about many others with multi million dollar fraud who are given bail on their day of arraignment in the same federal district court.
Every case is different.

You are quite right.....
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by Theunbothered: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
ajumma:

If this is true then Buhari is meant to be in jail for what happened in 2011

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by bikefab(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist.
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Help me educate all these half-baked nigerian youths.....

Educate me more about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGZKSuUe9CQ
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by ajumma(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
sapientia:

It's simple

Protest is not a crime

but killing and looting is crime
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by slimfit1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
All I know is very soon this government will push me to buy a snoper gon. If you finish am an your own. Just my own way of thinking ni o. The rate these governments and APC is frustrating people is too much. If you know these people tell them to change before we change for the bad.
DSS I know you at tracking me tell or warn this people before the whole youth turn against them because you will be the targets first not them. If it's a crime to talk in Democratic settings again you are pushing people to the wall when they turn you people police, soldiers DSS will be the first victim because you are giving them the courage to continue. There is huge anger in the land when hope is lost, your lives will mean nothing to the citizens. Listen to us, join us before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by Onepeople: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
ajumma:

See your local reasoning that beclouded your senses.... Benjamin Mendy a Man City football player was denied bail in Britain for an offence is clearly bailable & you didn't shout what a country?o
To whom brain is given sense is expected.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by ajumma(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
maynia:

Maiming citizens?
Didn’t the government send thugs to attack protesters, even inside BRT buses…
And why are they granting amnesty to TERRRORISTS?

because they never killed your brother or relatives in the name of protest?
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by luizpippo(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
ajumma:

In Ekiti state?

You mean all you listed happened in Ekiti state last year?

People and law enforcers got maimed, injured and killed in the same Ekiti state?

Wonderful.

Kwantinue in your deception.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
It's like sowore is craving for more watery beans. He will soon get it.
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by techWriter3: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
argued by unfortunate folks
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by SavageResponse(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
sapientia:

It's simple

Protest is not a crime

Would you have said this nonsense is you were one of the people who lost their loved ones and their source of livlihood as a result of the widespread violence that was orchestrated by this buffoon and his cohorts! angry
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by Safyqueen: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
sapientia:

It's simple

Protest is not a crime

Nigeria has not gone to the dogs as you think.
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by ajumma(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Nigeria is full of confused semi educated, dull youths.
Bail is not guaranteed, it's up to the judge. Even in the US, two people can have thr same offense and one might get bail while the other does not.
It's at the judge's discretion.

What a paradox ? Bail is at the discretion of Judges and when he was denied bailed you went haywire ...

are you still normal?
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by Onepeople: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Watch how every moniker will turn to lawyers and human rights activists,because they believe it has affected their own, let the table turn and have igboman name replaced with the youngman name and see hypocrite of good conscience disappear from this thread. It will get every body.

We never knew life ammunition could be used on armless protesters until they started it with ipob, most of us supported thinking is going to end there, until endsars protesters became a victim we automatically knew it was barbaric.until we learn to comden evil even if our enemy's are affected, things will remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by ajumma(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Onepeople:
To whom brain is given sense is expected.

your moniker alone has simply defined you
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by AfroKnight: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
ajumma:

Where is your outrage against Gumi the PRO for bandits?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by ajumma(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Theunbothered:

If this is true then Buhari is meant to be in jail for what happened in 2011

Killing and destroyed both public & private property?
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by Molesblack(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
ajumma:

Oga it’s yur type that is making this old fools feast on our future and also take us for granted because of people like you......just imagine what you ar saying wit yur mouth, I wonder how much they paid/paying you to do this to yourself.........I pity those kids calling you uncle/brother/daddy

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by ajumma(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
DukeNija:

Is this the best you could do? Comparing a man who exercised his civil right to protest against Police brutality to another man who is accused of rape portrays your subpar intelligence. Let me warn you that unless you’re part of the cream of the crop of this country, Nigeria might happen to you. Do not allow your misguided political axiom delude you from the fact that Nigeria is a failed system. Did Moyinoluwa kill Policemen? Did he burn down public assets? Unlike you spineless swine, he stood for his belief in a better Policing in Nigeria. He’s 10times the man you’ll never become.

@bold, you are still typing from the comfort from your room.. Don't reasoning through you anus
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by UncommonLogic: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
ajumma:

What a paradox ? Bail is at the discretion of Judges and when he was denied bailed you went haywire ...

are you still normal?

Who went haywire? Must have me confused with someone else.
Bail is at the discretion of the judge based on each circumstance.
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by GetMeRight: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
DukeNija:

Is this the best you could do? Comparing a man who exercised his civil right to protest against Police brutality to another man who is accused of rape portrays your subpar intelligence. Let me warn you that unless you’re part of the cream of the crop of this country, Nigeria might happen to you. Do not allow your misguided political axiom delude you from the fact that Nigeria is a failed system. Did Moyinoluwa kill Policemen? Did he burn down public assets? [s] Unlike you spineless swine, he stood for his belief in a better Policing in Nigeria. He’s 10times the man you’ll never become. [/s]

What did you think this was about? They didn't loot in Ekiti state? Didn't they destroy properties too? You should have known that this report is on his side.
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by ivolt: 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Midas01:
You cannot rewrite history.

You forgot to mention that NG was complicit I'm sponsoring thugs to hijack and attack protesters.

FG also deployed soldiers to shoot and kill protesters but it's innocent protesters who later began a riot due to FG escalating the situation and killing people that you want to blame.
When asked to bring evidence for your allegation, you will start shouting "evil country"
and calling on UN to help you out.
I shouldn't be surprised though, a person who believe bail is a right can hardly tell fiction from reality.

Get this into your head, protesting does not give you the right to commit crime.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by GetMeRight: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
AfroKnight:

Where is your outrage against Gumi the PRO for bandits?

Gumi killed? He destroyed properties? He formed or sponsored bandits? Because I don't get the similarity
Re: Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts by ajumma(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Who went haywire? Must have me confused with someone else.
Bail is at the discretion of the judge based on each circumstance.

& when is denied bail by court of competent jurisdiction so be it.
while arm-twisting or campaign of calumny against the system if it did not favour you ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC / Jegede’s Supporters Await Results In Akure / Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.