Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. (2037 Views)

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by djkirkoo2(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
A Nairalander bathing his son. So lovely. Admin please push to front page.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Sijo01(f): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Goan charge your phone tongue

Lovely sight to behold. keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by chatinent: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
I'm waiting for you to feed your son...lol...you'll understand what it means to be patient.

By the way, I couldn't help but recognise it's your wife videoing. Seems you are bathing that child for the first time. Study the shadows.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by mariahAngel(f): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
“When women do it, nobody will hear or know about it. But when men do it, they make videos and have pictures taken to let the whole world know!”

Quote inspired by men on nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Tokskob2008: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Since when has bathing one's own baby become a breaking news Social media is really fingering some folks brain this days..smh

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Kobojunkie: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
mariahAngel:
“When women do it, nobody will hear or know about it. But when men do it, they’ll make videos and have pictures taken to let the whole world know!”

This guy here is at least an example for the foolish ones out to learn that there role as humans beings should be more than just as chestbeaters and onlineeejits. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Kobojunkie: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
djkirkoo2:
A Nairalander bathing his son. So lovely. Admin please push to front page.
We want to see you feed cloth him, change his diapers and feed him too. So we know this is not something you only intend to do once because you are on camera undecided

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Vulcanheph(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
mariahAngel:
“When women do it, nobody will hear or know about it. But when men do it, they’ll make videos and have pictures taken to let the whole world know!”

Madam, abeg make I hear word.

Taking care and looking after babies has always been a woman's job... Even God knew it, that's why nature made women better at it than men, while men hustle and provide for the family.

That is how it has always been and that is how it will always be...

The man is probably doing it for the first time, which explains why it's so special for him.

You don't need to turn this into the battle of the sexes.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Kobojunkie: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Taking care and looking after babies has always been a woman's job... Even God knew it, that's why nature made women better at it than men, while men hustle and provide for the family.
The man is probably doing it for the first time, which explains why it's so special for him.
God didn't do any such thing. And nature did not make women better at taking care of babies either. Instead many convinced themselves of that lie and so turned a blind eye to the truth in front of them. undecided

At first society also adopted such rules but slowly and steadily we are becoming less blind to such things with many fathers stepping where the caring and raising of their children is concerned. undecided

https://www.google.com/amp/s/api.nationalgeographic.com/distribution/public/amp/science/article/mothers-day-2018-maternal-instinct-oxytocin-babies-science

Men also care!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by mariahAngel(f): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Just as how working to provide for the family is a man’s job!
That is how it was and should always be.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Kobojunkie: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Just as how working to provide for the family is a man’s job!
That is how it was and should always be.
Wrong! https://www.google.com/amp/s/api.nationalgeographic.com/distribution/public/amp/science/article/mothers-day-2018-maternal-instinct-oxytocin-babies-science

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by mariahAngel(f): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Kobojunkie: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Kobo dis one no be link matter.
National Geographics no be link matter... na education! undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Blessing185(f): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Simp
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by virginprincess(f): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wow, this is a wonderful sight to behold wink, I wish all men would be like this, but hope you love your wife the way you love your child undecided undecided, because some men value and love their children more than their wives which is very bad.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by virginprincess(f): 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Blessing185:
Simp
what makes him a simp? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Blessing185(f): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
virginprincess:
what makes him a simp? undecided undecided undecided
because he is SIMPle baby..
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Justbehave(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
All for the camera. Me weh don dey do Daddy duty since never even try showing it to the world. Mitchewwww
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by virginprincess(f): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Blessing185:
because he is SIMPle baby..
grin grin grin, you are not serious.
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This guy here is at least an example for the foolish ones out to learn that there role as humans beings should be more than just as chestbeaters and onlineeejits. undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Is this suppose to be an achievement? Is it not your own child undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by AutoChick4U(f): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Vulcanheph:

But why are men complaining about providing?

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by kageo(f): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
wow. super dad, but don't use muscle oo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
That room looks sooooo clean!!!! This is how every room should look.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by djkirkoo2(m): 12:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
We want to see you feed cloth him, change his diapers and feed him too. So we know this is not something you only intend to do once because you are on camera undecided
if na Naija celeb like Dangote, Davido, Wizkid etc make this post you go make all these demands? Well, I don't have breast milk to feed my baby and I do change his pampers when heavy. In fact, he even pooed on me this evening. Please let's learn to promote others and not only celebs.
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by djkirkoo2(m): 12:44am On Oct 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

do women make videos to show how the man is Spending on her and the children?
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by djkirkoo2(m): 12:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Vulcanheph:

God bless you immensely. I swear Nigerians tire person.
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by djkirkoo2(m): 12:49am On Oct 14, 2021
virginprincess:
Wow, this is a wonderful sight to behold wink, I wish all men would be like this, but hope you love your wife the way you love your child undecided undecided, because some men value and love their children more than their wives which is very bad.
mine is very different, I love and give the both of them equal love.
Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by djkirkoo2(m): 12:50am On Oct 14, 2021
Justbehave:
All for the camera. Me weh don dey do Daddy duty since never even try showing it to the world. Mitchewwww
why e dey pain you na? tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by djkirkoo2(m): 12:52am On Oct 14, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Is this suppose to be an achievement? Is it not your own child undecided
its the joy that comes with it that made me to make this post. What is wrong with you Nigerians sef, if Davido make dis post una go talk all these kind things?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander "Apeli Kingsley" Bathing His Son. by djkirkoo2(m): 12:54am On Oct 14, 2021
AutoChick4U:
But why are men complaining about providing?
because the women don't appreciate and want the man to be running house chores with them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Too Obsessed With Marriage? / Training Your Wife To Be Through School / BUSTED: Pastor Patronizes Prostitute And He Didn't Know She Attends His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.