Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Stuck In Brazil - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stuck In Brazil (8965 Views)

Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) / Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stuck In Brazil by expertman(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
The first time I went there I got my sticker visa at Bahamas high commission in London. Then they do issue only sticker visa.

But the second time I got the visa online evisa check there website and apply online via their evisa.

Very easy and straight forward.

GoodIsGod:

Bro. I have been wanting to travel to Bahamas. Can one get there without Bahamas visa?
They don't have an embassy in naija and I don't think British embassy issue it. Please enlighten me.
And if you can drop your email I would appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Brazil by comfort1870: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hi,

I want to travel to Barbados. Can i fly KLM from Nigeria to Barbados??

Which Airlines do you guys think i can fly from Nigeria to Barbados??\

Please advise
Re: Stuck In Brazil by yemmywesey(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
sliksusan:

which airlines do you use from Nigeria to Sao paulo if it is Ethiopia airline you make Error if you are going to Barbados you need to fly with Turkish airlines from lagos to Istanbul to panama and copa airlines will fly you in panama to Trinidad and connect to liat airlines from Trinidad to Barbados
Hello bro , do someone need a transit visa while transiting through turkey.
Re: Stuck In Brazil by yemmywesey(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
sliksusan:

Expedia maybe have cancelled your ticket from TT to BGI next time when you like to fly to Barbados did not try to pass sao paulo try to pass Istanbul to panama for there you can have only one ticket for panama to BGI l just give you route because l am live panama l know what l am write you sao paulo airport very hard for Nigeria passport to pass there as a transit because our passport total weak

Bro create a thread about live in panama.
Re: Stuck In Brazil by yemmywesey(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
expertman:
My last traveling gave me alot of insight about routing .

The best is make sure u have Cuba visa which is very easy to secure in Abuja.

Take flight via Turkish to Havana Cuba via instabul .

From Havana enter any other America country you want very easy oooo. That the route I use enter Bahamas oooo

Bros, create a thread on how to to secure cuba visa from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Stuck In Brazil by yemmywesey(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
expertman:
Cuba is just a stepping stone nothing for that country .

Nah one remote village sef I stayed throughout life is full aside their beautiful beaches and babes .

The guy I stayed with just dey back their babes any how there.

Nice, is their steady electricity.

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Brazil by sliksusan: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2021
yemmywesey:

Hello bro , do someone need a transit visa while transiting through turkey.

you did not need a transit visa Nigeria passport transit 24 hours in turkey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuck In Brazil by yemmywesey(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2021
sliksusan:

you did not need a transit visa Nigeria passport transit 24 hours in turkey

Thank you very much.
Re: Stuck In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Stuck In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
expertman:

From Havana enter any other America country you want very easy oooo. That the route I use enter Bahamas oooo

When u enter bahamas... the things is there are less flights going that route... from Istanbul all flight going to the Caribbean passes through Europe or America... when did u go?? I think things have changed.. and it's due to the pandemic

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
staga:

It will be hard if the intentions are nefarious.

U honestly didnt think I tried for europe before I did the Brazilian visa...?? European transit visa is even harder than getting a visit visa to europe. ..
Re: Stuck In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... why go to Barbados via Brazil? Did you have something to pick up in Brazil and drop off in Barbados? The someone you have should've warned you about flights from South America.

I wasnt getting European visa... its harder... even though I had my documents complete... it's harder than getting visit visa to europe... I tried.. when I didnt get it.. I applied for a visit visa to Brazil.. then use the route... u don jump into conclusion... na wetin dey vex me for ona...

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Brazil by Originalsly: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
HOKIM:

I wasnt getting European visa... its harder... even though I had my documents complete... it's harder than getting visit visa to europe... I tried.. when I didnt get it.. I applied for a visit visa to Brazil.. then use the route... u don jump into conclusion... na wetin dey vex me for ona...

Why get vex?... we reply to the info we're fed. Now that you explain it makes sense. How were we suppose to know?
Re: Stuck In Brazil by Philip330: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2022
Please friends with Ethiopia or Turkish airline or others airline that you may have use in your travel to Caribbean countries, please was there any ok to board required and please how did you get it
Re: Stuck In Brazil by OmoMamaLua: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2022
HOKIM:

Please bro, we can chat I need your assistant on Caribbean flight. What’s me onThanks
Re: Stuck In Brazil by OmoMamaLua: 12:31am On Apr 20, 2022
OmoMamaLua:

Please bro, can we chat? I need your assistant on Caribbean flight. Message me on What’s App on 0/8/0/6/5/1/7/7/0/7/3. Thanks
Re: Stuck In Brazil by yemmywesey(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
I need an update about Cuba visa, as Spain no one gree give me visa.
Re: Stuck In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
yemmywesey:
Cuba ke Wetin una dey find for that kind place...
Re: Stuck In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
yemmywesey:
Cuba visa dey easy but suffer full there... one of my guy left there after sch... go first ,body go tell u
Re: Stuck In Brazil by XAUBulls: 1:23am On Jan 02, 2023
sliksusan:

which airlines do you use from Nigeria to Sao paulo if it is Ethiopia airline you make Error if you are going to Barbados you need to fly with Turkish airlines from lagos to Istanbul to panama and copa airlines will fly you in panama to Trinidad and connect to liat airlines from Trinidad to Barbados
Re: Stuck In Brazil by XAUBulls: 1:33am On Jan 02, 2023
expertman:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stuck In Brazil by XAUBulls: 1:36am On Jan 02, 2023
expertman:
Cuba is just a stepping stone nothing for that country.

Nah one remote village sef I stayed throughout life is full aside their beautiful beaches and babes.

The guy I stayed with just dey back their babes any how there.
Re: Stuck In Brazil by XAUBulls: 1:40am On Jan 02, 2023
sliksusan:

Insightful.
Re: Stuck In Brazil by XAUBulls: 1:43am On Jan 02, 2023
sliksusan:

Expedia maybe have cancelled your ticket from TT to BGI next time when you like to fly to Barbados did not try to pass sao paulo try to pass Istanbul to panama for there you can have only one ticket for panama to BGI l just give you route because l am live panama l know what l am write you sao paulo airport very hard for Nigeria passport to pass there as a transit because our passport total weak
Re: Stuck In Brazil by XAUBulls: 1:51am On Jan 02, 2023
staga:
He would have saved himself all the stress if he booked British Airways from LOS via LHR to Barbados. All he needed would have been a transit visa.
Re: Stuck In Brazil by MrCadu(m): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2023
[quote author=XAUBulls post=119621458][/quote]

Please, i want to renew my Bahamas visa, any agent or how can go about this? Kindly assist me
Re: Stuck In Brazil by MrCadu(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
I need assistance please in renewing my bahamas visa. If you have anyone or how i can go about it, i will appreciate. Thank uou
Re: Stuck In Brazil by Obianyanwu: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
sliksusan:

sao paulo airport very hard to allow Nigeria passport to fly pass panama because Nigeria passport very poor if you have Brazil visa you can enter Brazil and re book your flight to Barbados

How about flying through Sao Paulo to Bogota Colombia. Are they also strict? Please advise..
Re: Stuck In Brazil by Obianyanwu: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
sliksusan:

Please what is the best route to Bogota Colombia without a transit visa on a Colombian tourist visa?
Re: Stuck In Brazil by sliksusan: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obianyanwu:

How about flying through Sao Paulo to Bogota Colombia. Are they also strict? Please advise..

do you have colombia visa if you have them use turkish airline
Re: Stuck In Brazil by Obianyanwu: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
sliksusan:

Thank you boss. So with Turkish airline I won't need a transit visa traveling with Colombian tourist visa?
Re: Stuck In Brazil by Shakiratemma(f): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
sliksusan:

Bogota is transit visa free... U can pass through with staying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black American Wants To Move To Nigeria - Need Advice! / Photo Of Bad Road In U.K. Brings More Photos Of Bad Roads Around The World / Life In Ghana Compared To Nigeria (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.