Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) (36540 Views)

Hemgenix: This Is World’s Most Expensive Drug And It Costs $3.5 Million Per Dose / A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by kageo(f): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
have the researched it very well
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by MARKone(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pfizer and all these big pharmaceutical companies, cashed in really big with this pandemic.
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by greencard: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Money making pandemic
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by OmoAlphonso101: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Alright
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by kennethfranc(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
God has a way of protect his people. Despite all the info available on media, am not yet convinced
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by playfrank(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Na Mumu dy catch Corona
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOz8wukWVas

U.S. drugmaker 'Merck' asks for emergency use authorization for its COVID-19 pill.

https://apnews.com/article/merck-asks-fda-to-authorize-covid-pill-e731ada126414396b402c4dfc3cf8d2c
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by oldman112(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
What sand cures it
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by OgeFather(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
R
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by yahmohy27: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
tutudesz:
Unfortunately Northern Youths will mix it with another drug to get high undecided
Even you I no trust you
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by InvertedHammer: 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
/
Nigerian professors are still in church and mosques praying for miracles. Africa my Africa!!!

/
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by OBTMOS(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
this has been the plan all along. create a pandemic, find it cure and make money from it.
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by SenatorCorleone: 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
This is called the final billing.
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
This is just another form of Ivermectin ohh. Chai, so this whole pandemic na just for profit?

Who the Bleep scammed the whole world?

1 Like

Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by tutudesz: 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
yahmohy27:

Even you I no trust you
grin to take Vitamin C dey hard, talk less of do drugs undecided
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by SSIPON(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by SSIPON(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
kennethfranc:
God has a way of protect his people. Despite all the info available on media, am not yet convinced

Lol, you rely on them. Nairaland is powered by them. Your phone was built by them. The toothpaste you used to brush this morning was manufactured by them. Heck even the drugs you take while sick was made by them. The polio vaccine they gave you when you were small, is their invention. But where you draw the line is the COVID-19 vaccine?

1 Like

Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by AfroKnight: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
RichThugg:
Hope our brothers from the North and East don’t abuse it? angry

Meanwhile, prophet Righteousness is here to throw some lights on the topic.... Plss sir, go straight to the point, we have other topics to attend to cheesy

You don’t have respect. You don’t rush a prophet like that. It’s not done! angry

1 Like

Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by Peppysco: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
The real reason for the pandemic is coming out gradually. It is all for financial gains
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by Pumpumking: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOz8wukWVas

U.S. drugmaker 'Merck' asks for emergency use authorization for its COVID-19 pill.

https://apnews.com/article/merck-asks-fda-to-authorize-covid-pill-e731ada126414396b402c4dfc3cf8d2c

is that IBO made corona tablet sir? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
DemMannaScam:

PLANdemic indeed. wink

named

And in response...

The image you posted was a doctored image.

Please stop posting fake news and fake images. Lying is not good.

Date was photoshopped onto the image
“Die foto lyk vir my na ‘n swak photoshop edit,” was one person’s comment on the image. In Afrikaans this means: “This photo looks like a poor photoshop edit to me.”

They pointed out that the text of the date stamp is darker and clearer than the text on the right tag of the packaging. And this social media user has done their debunking homework.

We found the original photo, shared on Facebook on 12 November 2020, almost eight months before the date-stamped version was shared.

The image is exactly the same, even down to the number 108438/3 printed on the box. The only difference is that it does not have the poorly photoshopped date stamp

SAUCE

Why do you people like lying.? Honestly, why?

Below, original image , then the fake image with the poor photoshop job. Note that the exp date is not printed on that part of the body

Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
Jew Pharma is profiting from a drug which the US Federal Govt funded its development with public funds.

The drug costs approximately $5 to make . so why is Jew Pharma rolling it out at such incredible sums?
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
[s]
MrWondah:
Our native doctors and agbo jedi people and all the lab technicians have proven totally useless in this COVID saga.
Na only weak erection and quick ejaculation them Sabi
[/s]

Idiot, HCQ was created from same Agbo.
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by jericco1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
MrWondah:
Our native doctors and agbo jedi people and all the lab technicians have proven totally useless in this COVID saga.
Na only weak erection and quick ejaculation them Sabi

You dey mind them
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by Amalekki: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Franzinni:
The original plan is surfacing I guess.

Like with computers, so with humans.... create a virus, let it infect as many till they begin to beg for an antivirus, then advertise the antivirus and set a price

sit back and watch the money roll in ....

grin However, don't mix up every 'smart' thought that crosses your mind with FACT. Fact comes with the concept of 'onus probandi', the burden of proof.
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by zinaunreal(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Awon pill popers don see option from codeine

If you're a fan of smart phone crypto miners and regular updates on airdrops ( easy to do) , join my telegram group for the links and updates. Message me on whatsapp for my telegram link via my signature

I will be posting regularly so see my number at my signature. Make your phone less dormant. It cost you nothing. No investment at all.
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Franzinni:
The original plan is surfacing I guess.

Like with computers, so with humans.... create a virus, let it infect as many till they begin to beg for an antivirus, then advertise the antivirus and set a price

sit back and watch the money roll in ....

Eventually, the price is going to fall.

Just like the HIV drugs. 23 years ago, HIV drugs used to cost a lot of money. (A friend of my parents who was HIV positive back then spent half his salary on the drugs in those days...when he got alat, the drugs came before food and other necessites). Then NGO'S, rich men like Bill Gates(yes, him) and activists got on the case of the drug companies...and prices fell. The final knockout blow was a court case that essentially allowed for the manufacture of cheap generics

Add the Nigerian government's making HIV drugs free for enrolled patients from 2002, then the South Africans followed suit, then eventually PEPFAR came in in 2006, and the result was cheaper drugs.

The thing is MERCK is going to eventually lose money on the drug.

Many of the drugs you use here in Africa, especially for things like Malaria...try buying it in Europe, and you would almost scream.
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
This is just another form of Ivermectin ohh. Chai, so this whole pandemic na just for profit?

Who the Bleep scammed the whole world?

Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic drug that may have some activity against covid.(Jury still out...and ivermectin has no effect on seriously ill COVID 19 patients. )

The drug being manufactured by MERCK, mopulinavir, is an antiviral drug that a few years ago was being developed for influenza. It works by attacking the virus directly and forcing it to make bad copies of itself...rendering it useless.

With the onset of COVID, Merck decided to do an RCT involving 775 COVID patients to see if the drug worked , and found that the drug reduced hospitalizations and deaths in covid positive patients that (crucially) had other conditions like obesity, diabetes, etc....
Re: Merck Corona Tablet That Costs ₦400k (Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
MARKone:
Pfizer and all these big pharmaceutical companies, cashed in really big with this pandemic.

Because they have the money and the means to research novel drugs for the covid issue.

The thing is, in the end they may lose money. Already, the vaccines are being given free to developing countries like ours. And there is already pressure to make vaccines available to all...which means Pfizer would end up selling the vaccines at a loss....

Plus would you rather no one did research into a cure for covid? Plus, drug companies employ people..a lot of people...so it isn't like the money earned is going into a few pockets.

Finally, if you invented something, would you give it to the world for free?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Medical Drone Delivery Service In Ghana Launched / Alcohol Vs Soft Drink: Which Is More Harmful? / Coronavirus: Patient Escapes Isolation In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.