Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online (40794 Views)

Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / Over 200 UNILAG Law Students Blocked From Writing Examination Over Class Attenda / 200 UNILAG Law Students Barred From Writing Exam Over Class Attendance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by damosky12(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2021
xelly:
Numerous dirty hands must have touched that paper and yet it is used to wrap Suya. Man, know that you are not far from infectious diseases.

Most people are talking as if they don't know where Project papers in Nigeria end up.

Oga. Studies show that you are more prone to infections diseases when you consume artificial fast foods than street foods.

African ancestors and the ancient Western hunter gatherers lived longer and healthily without excessive attention to sanitation.

Understand that regular bacteria from our immediate environment do us no serious harm. At worst, they trigger the immune system to cleanse the body (resulting in mild diarrhea).

The big processed food and pharmaceutical industries try to make us believe otherwise. They try to keep people away from what's natural in a bid to promote their artificial alternatives. That's the problem.
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by komodapson(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Really? Some lectures in UI make use of attendance and in some courses like GES I think it's importan[b]t but I don't think it's that serious for the most part, they never pasted it back then[/b] and I doubt they'd ever do that.
Nawao. grin

Says who? Are you aware most UI lecturers keep this attendance sheet, when push comes to shove they'll bring it out in defence.. I agree with you,%75 attendance might not be fully enforced, but I can't imagine how you'll skip lectures for most part of the semester, feeling like a superstar in C-C and eyes won't be on you in your department, How? wetin u wan' dey do inside Halls of residence.

UI wey be say, u attend lectures gan you never understand wetin the lecturer dey yarn, talkless not attending...

Hardly would you see anyone who engages in such truancies without having an extra year.
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by anochuko01(m): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2021
I don't take this attendance shiiiit seriously. Can't remember the last time I signed in at work.
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Reference(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2021
It angry... is called recycling..... And is good for the environment and will hedge against climate change down the line.
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Gireiboy(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2021
McStoic:
Lol...this reminds me of a story one of my guys always tells. A guy applied for job in a multinational firm. He submitted his credentials and was waiting for months for the interview and other protocols. ..One evening, he just received a call from an unknown number, asking him "are you Bitrus Mshelia?" He answered yes. "Did you apply for so so and so job in a multinational company?" The applicant answered yes. After about 2 more other questions, the applicant became excited and wanted to know whether he has been chosen for interview or something ..

My brothers and sisters the caller responded and said, "ohoo not really, I just wanted to let you know that I am using your application paper to eatim suya". The applicant was mad with anger.. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by jubrilELsudan: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2021
BornorBang:
After all your struggles to sign cry

Modified : To those people below saying it might not be recent, a law student with a mat no. beginning with "015" just finished his/her exams last month and defended his/her project this week.

My Point : Important details of students such as their name, mat. no, department and even the lecturers name should not be at the reach of the general public let alone an abokii grin... How did he even get it?
Well, what do I know. Don't forget Siggy gives you the latest Campus gossips all over 9ja; stay glue to the website for your daily doses cool

YOU ARE MOST STUPID.

IF YOU DIDN'T POST IT ONLINE WILL ANYBODY HAVE SEEN IT?

IF THE FOOL WHO BOUGHT THE SUYA HAD JUST THROWN IT AWAY YOU THINK ANYBODY WOULD HAVE SEEN IT?

IN ALL OF YOU ALL DAFT MEDULLA OBLONGATA, YOU THINK THE ABOKI HAS TIME AND IS SO JOBLESS THAT HE WILL READ EVERY PIECE OF PAPER HE USES TO SELL IS SUYA.

YOU THINK THE ABOKI CAN EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WRITTEN ON IT.

YOU PLUS THE SUYA BUYER PLUS EVERYBODY THAT HAVE POSTED IT ONLINE ARE THE DAFTTESS HUMAN BEINGS ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET.

AKWUZU SARS FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by drimzsmoke(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2021
dapolaw:
Me I don't get you, should attendance sheets now be treated as souvenirs? The moment the lecturers confirmed the attendance by crosschecking it, it becomes useless.

Or are they meant to be laminated and kept in the library?

In some schools(department) where 70-75% attendance is a criteria for writing exam,the class rep ought to submit and the lecturer/department ought to keep till exam,after which,It becomes very "very" useless

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Valuc: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2021
dollynnn:
grin
Nigerians sef,what else should be done with the sheet? Laminated or what?
it was even used to sell Suya . They no try?
abi o... Dem for usam clean yarsh

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Valuc: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2021
But why will they be wrapping suya with paper... Papers we don't know how long they have stored them.. we don't even know where dey were kept.. we dey eat nonsense too muc for this country
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Bbbwings: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin grin

Course rep side hustle done bust.

It's like when I lived with my Uncle who loved Newspapers.

The Newspaper stacks where so high and so much.

When small hunger wire us, we will pick like 10 newspapers from the middle section and sell to the Akara woman for N200.

grin
grin grin
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin grin

When small hunger wire us, we will pick like 10 newspapers from the middle section and sell to the Akara woman for N200.

grin
I did the same thing, though I don't sell because of hunger. I only exchanged the papers with abokis for some Suya

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by BornorBang: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2021
jubrilELsudan:

YOU ARE MOST STUPID.

IF YOU DIDN'T POST IT ONLINE WILL ANYBODY HAVE SEEN IT?

IF THE FOOL WHO BOUGHT THE SUYA HAD JUST THROWN IT AWAY YOU THINK ANYBODY WOULD HAVE SEEN IT?

IN ALL OF YOU ALL DAFT MEDULLA OBLONGATA, YOU THINK THE ABOKI HAS TIME AND IS SO JOBLESS THAT HE WILL READ EVERY PIECE OF PAPER HE USES TO SELL IS SUYA.

YOU THINK THE ABOKI CAN EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WRITTEN ON IT.

YOU PLUS THE SUYA BUYER PLUS EVERYBODY THAT HAVE POSTED IT ONLINE ARE THE DAFTTESS HUMAN BEINGS ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET.

AKWUZU SARS FALL INSIDE YOUR ANUS.

A rare message of an Abokii supporting this brother...

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Testimony1988(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2021
Maybe the school authorities sold it to them.
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by EverGreen4444: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2021
dollynnn:
grin
You asked the right question. It is still part of recycling now. smiley

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by airsaylongcome: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2021
talk2hb1:
So?

Are you kidding me Habeeb? So?! Seriously? Releasing Personally Identifiable Information isn't a big issue to you? And you are in IT? Names, Course, Matrix Numbers? This could be used in the beginning of a long con and is a treasure trove.
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Iko5000: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Then you know nothing about data protection. This little information is enough for a hacker to get more information about you and assume your identity

=Solidkay post=106710871]Don't attach too much importance to an outdated attendance sheet,
Obviously the lecturer has no use of it, hence the disposal.

And those of you that snap and post every little encounter you have in your personal lives,
Have you chilled a second to ask yourselves,
Wait, what value will this add to my life
Is this attention am seeking worth it

Don't quote me oo, I dey inside holdup and my car no get AC... [/quote]
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by enemyofprogress: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Na so I see some answers sheets for native doctor’s shrine, where I go report Olunmercy56 and
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2021
komodapson:

Says who? Are you aware most UI lecturers keep this attendance sheet, when push comes to shove they'll bring it out in defence.. I agree with you,%75 attendance might not be fully enforced, but I can't imagine how you'll skip lectures for most part of the semester, feeling like a superstar in C-C and eyes won't be on you in your department, How? wetin u wan' dey do inside Halls of residence.

UI wey be say, u attend lectures gan you never understand wetin the lecturer dey yarn, talkless not attending...

Hardly would you see anyone who engages in such truancies without having an extra year.

Well, I graduated from UI and I know they make use of attendance. I was talking about pasting attendance on notice board and like I said, it's not all lecturers who take it seriously. There was this course mate of mine in German Unit who rarely attended German classes even though some lecturers were/are white, she hardly came to class but would often read in the hall, she still passed. Even in French unit, I had a classmate who's attendance wasn't up to 15%, my very good friend up till now, we all thought he'd have an extra year but he didn't.
You can't tell me all lecturers take attendance seriously.
Even in my 200 level, I missed German classes every Friday (I can't remember if it's Thursday or Friday) because I was teaching in a school (part-time). I ended up still having a 7 point. My final year I was selling cloths so I had to go to Lagos every Thursdays and would come back on Sundays, I was even still teaching and I still passed. I am certain I didn't have up to 15% in some courses for attendance.
I am aware of the fact that there are lecturers who take attendance seriously but it's not every lecture and do they paste it? No! That's what I meant and still mean.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by ugotaya: 9:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Best Way To Feed Cat Fish For Rearing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY4OV4tuRA4
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by seyz91(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2021
cheesy
TarOrfeeek:
grin grin

grin
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Opak001(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2021
dapolaw:
Me I don't get you, should attendance sheets now be treated as souvenirs? The moment the lecturers confirmed the attendance by crosschecking it, it becomes useless.

Or are they meant to be laminated and kept in the library?
What I'm saying is, attendant sheet are use as accessment and in some case use as test score.
This is a prove a student attended you lectures. Why make it look useless.
Institution should make student effort seen,even if after school na connect you need to get work.

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Rajahbite(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin grin

grin
Talk true you dey sell am,abi you dey do trade by batter collect akara?
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by dapolaw(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2021
Exactly my point, after confirming and grading the attendance then it becomes useless and needs to be discard.

drimzsmoke:

In some schools(department) where 70-75% attendance is a criteria for writing exam,the class rep ought to submit and the lecturer/department ought to keep till exam,after which,It becomes very "very" useless

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by yahmohy27: 11:02am On Oct 14, 2021
dollynnn:
grin
I tired oo!
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by jojothaiv(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2021
Education Na Scam Geng: 1
Eduaction No Be Scam Affiliate: 0

Maisuya, cut me suya jo
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Awoo88: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2021
I have seen my course form with a vendor before. I rushed to the department in fear only to be told the thing is usless and that they are done with it.
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Edozie13(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2021
The question that I want to ask is how much suya did the person buy?
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by xelly: 11:36am On Oct 14, 2021
damosky12:

Oga. Studies show that you are more prone to infections diseases when you consume artificial fast foods than street foods.

African ancestors and the ancient Western hunter gatherers lived longer and healthily without excessive attention to sanitation.

Understand that regular bacteria from our immediate environment do us no serious harm. At worst, they trigger the immune system to cleanse the body (resulting in mild diarrhea).

The big processed food and pharmaceutical industries try to make us believe otherwise. They try to keep people away from what's natural in a bid to promote their artificial alternatives. That's the problem.

Comparing Processed food with unhygienic food has no place. Processed and unprocessed can be compared.
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by damosky12(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2021
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Godisfaithful: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
At least they can shred those papers. All these lazy professors…may God help naija
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Frenzy01(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
After all the Hustle and bustle to mark an attendance... cry cry cry

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online by Oem18(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
xelly:
Numerous dirty hands must have touched that paper and yet it is used to wrap Suya. Man, know that you are not far from infectious diseases.

Most people are talking as if they don't know where Project papers in Nigeria end up.

Talk about productivity, talk about research work that is implemented. We are consuming nation that is why our research papers are used as toilet paper, to wrap suya, set ablaze, damaged by termite, destroyed by rain and the cycle continues.

Show me a product out of research works in numerous Universities in Nigeria. We have so many professors that know nothing about their field.

God bless you forevermore in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zainab Of UDFU-Sokoto Rides A Scooter-Bike To School (photo) / Students Protest Against Closure Of Tertiary Institutions / Damilola Olakanmi, Nigerian Law Student Dies In UK After Eating Cannabis Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.