Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

I Need Urgent Advice Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Urgent Advice Please (590 Views)

Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression. / Please My Marriage ! Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Advice Please by culf: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good Evening. please ignore any typo please. On my way home now, I met this Lady from Kano that doesn't speak English. I manage to get someone to interpret for us. the person she claim she is coming to see, I try the number but network say number does not exist. She doesn't speak English and does not have anyone in Abuja. my wife is not around so my house is not an option.

my mind won't allow me leave her here. My account is currently cleared but I can get her to sleep in a hotel till tomorrow but what about tomorrow and her safety.

Please what do I do. We are currently at central Area Abuja
Re: I Need Urgent Advice Please by chatinent: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
There's sth you said about your wife and her not being at home. You intended to bring her home? A stranger?

Is she receiving the Queen's treatment because she is a lady? Would you be so concerned if it was a man?

5 Likes

Re: I Need Urgent Advice Please by richmondefosa(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Before you do anything, ask yourself if you'd do the same thing if it were a man.

There you have your answer.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Urgent Advice Please by Opak001(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
If you want to help,help and move bro.
Too much of everything na him dey cause problem.
Get her the hotel for the night and let her find her way tomorrow,
Or better still give her T.fare to go back to where she's coming from.
Next time she will get a informative before setting out for a journey.
Unless na forkrrey u self dey think.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice Please by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Take her to National Mosque.
Let her people help her.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Advice Please by Sonnobax15(m): 5:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
After watching squid game,I've come to realize that every man has got only himself to rely on........Op,like what others have already asked you, would you have considered rendering the same help if it were a man?
Re: I Need Urgent Advice Please by culf: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
chatinent:
There's sth you said about your wife and her not being at home. You intended bringing her home? A stranger?

Is she receiving the Queen's treatment because she is a lady? Would you be so concerned if it was a man?

its not about being male or female but being stranded. to your question yes, will do it for a guy too. Have done that before and almost on daily basis including today I gave people directions to where they are going. People around here won't even stand to listen to you talk more of directing you. I'm not claiming saint either. Please its advice I need, if you don't have advice that can help me, then don't bother. thank you.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice Please by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Even if your wife were home, you would take the woman home to sleep over? Someone you don't know? Better be careful.

As for what to do, take her to the nearest police station and have them handle it. They will direct her back to where she's coming from, or going.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Advice Please by ATTAHDYE(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Police or nearest Mosques.
Re: I Need Urgent Advice Please by culf: 12:08am On Oct 14, 2021
Update: I took her to a police station, after plenty talk, they search her bag and offer to let her sleep over. I waited and after awhile they took her to one room with benches to pass the night.
I weak ooo, I pleaded with the woman assisting us if they can get any hotel close by for her, the police woman went to discuss it with their Oga and after another plenty talk and questions, Oga called someone, tell the person to get a room for the Lady. Oga said someone from the hotel will come to pick her, I asked if the hotel guy agree to the amount I'm offering but he said I shouldn't worry that they (hotel people) are his boys.
After awhile again, Oga asked one of the police guys to drive the Lady To the hotel in a police vehicle.

Thanks to everyone, I appreciate and may God bless you all

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Husband Burns Down Wife’s Kerosene Shop / My Current Dilemma!!!!! / Puberty Happened To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.