Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Actress Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her New Man Online (photos And Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her New Man Online (photos And Video) (4750 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Slays In Fitness Wear, Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) / Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her New Man Online (photos And Video) by Iamicekid(m): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
It’s funny how she always move on so fast, yet she always claim she is the one been used
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her New Man Online (photos And Video) by Bunmhi(f): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
my dear you cannot keep falling into the same mistake yet expect a different result

She met prince and instead of her to stay off social media and/or keep her relationship buisnness off social media so she can get to know the real him and whether he's worth settling with, she brought everything out to the open.friends and well wishers were even telling her to calm down and take it slow.at least still show small dignity and stop being all over him,she insulted all of them that they're haters and they shouldn't tell a grown woman how to live her life

She will enter social media and show off pictures of her kissing him,eulogizing someone she barely knew and needed to take time to know, now she's doing something similar.

What i notice about this babe is that she sent vibes of a woman so desperate to marry just anything that has a penis.lousy prince saw this and took maximum advantage of her

Secondly she doesn't listen.sje doesn't listen to well meaning counsel.anybody that tries to advise her means they're telling her what to do

Thirdly she doesn't know the difference between genuine well meaning friends who Will tell her the truth to her face because they want her to be a better person and ass licking friends that are friends with her because of what they want to gain from her and then mock her behind her back

Fourthly she hasn't taken time to know herself inside out ,what she wants From a relationship and the man that can fit Into her goals

She might have a good heart but she's not wise.even the Bible says be wise as a serpent but gentle as a dove.prince is a predator who saw all these things and latched into her vulnerabilities for his personal gain

Fifthlt everything is a competition to tonto.she has a narcissistic tendency to prove a stupid point of now I'm now in a relationship,my man is better than your man and some other childish bull shii

I'm not tontos friend neither do I hate her but if I was,I will tell her all these things to her face and if she doesn't take her time to understand that I mean well for her and goes into an emotional tirade that's always typical of her,I will gladly walk away .

Now look around her does she have any real friends? Even her fellow colleagues who get their own for body cleverly avoid her and stay away from her because they don't want to be entangled in her drama.the only people she has around her are all asslickers and fair weather friends.even her and abnormal bobrisky that were doing one funny friendship have separated
Well said, she needs to sit down reflect on her past mistakes and how to live a better life.

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her New Man Online (photos And Video) by Obipaul77(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
umahi88:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike, has taken to her Instagram account and flaunted her new man online. The movie star is among the Nollywood icons blessed with natural beauty and an outstanding personality. 

Sharing the post that elicited reactions from his fans, Tonto Dikeh captioned it, " @mjmacelos you are an amazing friend and am happy we gat this.. Congratulations my friend". 

Recall that the Nollywood icon bagged a multi-million Naira deal today. She is also facing a.........continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/10/actress-tonto-dikeh-flaunts-her-new.html

Follow link to see more romantic pictures of Tonto Dikeh and her new man: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/10/actress-tonto-dikeh-flaunts-her-new.html
Always jumping from one bed to another, na you go tire.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Her New Man Online (photos And Video) by Obipaul77(m): 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
cassidy1996:
small sense, she nor get
Na olosho in disguise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oga Sabinus Finally Shows Off His Real Beautiful Fiancée (VIDEO, PHOTOS) / CELEBRITIES GONE BAD..PICS + DEBATE / Husband Danced Like A P.orn Star Durin"g His Wedding – (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.