Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra (57222 Views)

I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food / HUSBAND AND WIFE Using The Same Sponge. Is It Hygenic ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by ollydee: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
The man look dangerous
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by fantasy2018: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Some thing missing in this case. Maybe the Cobra escaped and bite the lady.
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by AfroAgroPower: 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hmmmmm..you first use viper..then she recover...

Then now you use cobra....

Sometimes we nor need to dey blame Righteousness2 for his end time mentality

Lmao grin cheesy
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by tofolo(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2021
Bantino:
"The prosecution had argued that it was a "rarest of rare cases" and demanded the death penalty for the accused."

Na wah ooooo, the judge should have granted the death penalty by black mamba grin
Inland Taipan...the most venomous snake alive.
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by cardoctor(m): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2021
They should just tie him up and drop him into a pit full of vipers.
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Blackdisciple(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2021
On the comments , so people actually believed the story, but imagine say na for naija no one would have believed they will say "Stop all this superstitious believe joor....
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Automolite: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2021
This one don read Sherlock Holmes "Adventure of the Speckled Band".
Wicked son of a gun
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Topshow2010(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2021
optimistfeel:
What happen to this one, because all the Indian men I used to see in film loves and care for their wife oooooo....... Maybe it is only inside film not in a real life.....Evil occurrence...

The exact problem of d indomie generation who seemed to be carried away with d illusions and facade displayed in those films sad

1 Like

Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by iconnecta(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2021
indians and craftynex(wired behavior) are 5 & 6
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by Bantino(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2021
tofolo:

Inland Taipan...the most venomous snake alive.

I know, but that makes it easier as he will die quickly grin
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by fizzycozy(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2021
SNAKE NA WEAPON NOW O.

FOLKS BE CAREFUL.
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by tofolo(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2021
Bantino:

Na so sha.... some people sef why not just tell her to leave.
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by GetMeRight: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
favelli:
Why subject a human being to such gruesome ending you wife for that matter. How did he pass the instruction to the cobra? Hmmmm. Senseless news on a daily.

Instruction? Lol.
Re: Indian Jailed For Life For Killing His Wife Using Cobra by tofolo(m): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2021
Bantino:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Sample Of Bride Price In UGEP, Yakurr LGA Of Cross River State (Pictures) / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / "Never Marry A Bleacher" - Nigerian Man Currently Married To One Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.