Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

“The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story (1231 Views)

IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra / APGA Campaign Flag-Off: 20,000 APC Members Join APGA, Burn Brooms (Pictures) / Who Was Ezego Of Ihiala? The Truth About How He Made His Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by BluntCrazeMan: 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
(Earlier Front-Page Thread:
Alleged Attack On Soludo’s Campaign Team Not True(photos)..
https://www.nairaland.com/6799270/alleged-attack-soludos-campaign-team
Sadly, what happened in ihiala had not fully been reported.

The executive governor of Anambra state and his candidate informed ndi ihiala that he's coming over on the 12th of October for campaign.
(Probably they planned to cover both Ogbaru and Ihiala LGAs same day)

He even informed the citizens of ihiala in a circular and through the town crier who made the announcements, that “maximum security is assured”.

Canopies were set up, DJ was on standby, the aged, the young, women, youths and children were in “Odata school” waiting to see their governor for the first time since after the 2017 elections.

It's on record that there is no single project of obiano in Ihiala LGA.
"Not Even A Single Project".
Yet they have the deputy speaker from ihiala.

As they waited for obiano and his candidate, the "Unknown Gunmen" struck.

However, there's an army check point in front of Abott boys school in ihiala, it's just a 2 mins drive to the venue of the campaign ground.

When the unknown strucked, civilians were affected, the aged ran as their legs could carry them,

The women also ran. Motorist coming from onitsha to owerri plyed through the bushes, including those going onitsha from owerri.

The executive governor, together with Soludo didn't cross the campaign ground because they must have gotten the news of the attack of the unknown gun-men.

Thus, they left those he asked to come out behind and ran for safety.

As we speak, the military are asking everyone to raise up their hands before they can be able to pass.

Oh yes, there were casualties, some person were confirmed dead. Either by stay bullet or direct hit.

Some were injured and taken to our lady of Lordes Ihiala.

The executive governor, together with Soludo returned back through another route and avoided their planned campaign at Ihiala, because gunmen forced them not to come to the campaign ground.

May the souls of the departed find solace in God's bossom
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by BluntCrazeMan: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Do you have anything to say to this?
(Please tell me that this very narrative by someone form Ihiala is not true.. Please..)
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Officialgarri: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Let's agree.... Is the attack carried out by IPOB or by DSS?
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Ezemarcel(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
T
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Tissaia(f): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Whatever. What I do know is Nigerian government is letting IPOB to blacklist themselves from the international community. So that when Nigeria army start cleansing the international community's hand will be tied to speak up ......

1 Like

Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by BluntCrazeMan: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
garfield1..
You now see what it is to be Non-Partisan??
You are totally free to bare your mind without any reservations.
Stop being an APC Zombie Foot-Soldier..
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
It was gathered that the attackers came from Mgbidi in Imo State, which is a neighbouring local government with Ihiala in Anambra State.

APGA should start packing.

They are done and dusted.

The idiots that came from mgbidi in Imo state to kill people In Ihiala Anambra state will meet same fate double portion.

Every Imo indigene as it stands now is a potential Ipob/ESN member avoid them.

Obiano should redeem himself by blocking all land routes including bushes connecting anambra and Imo state.

All Orlu axis should be blocked.

Uli axis blocked

Ezinifite blocked.

Orumba- Umuchu - blocked and other places.

These are routes these animals pass through to destroy lives and property.

2 Likes

Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by BluntCrazeMan: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Officialgarri:
Let's agree.... Is the attack carried out by IPOB or by DSS?
UGM can be anybody..
They can be some group of frustrated boys who happened to have a way to get guns from anywhere
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by BluntCrazeMan: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The idiots that came from mgbidi in Imo state to kill people In Ihiala Anambra state will meet same date double portion.

Obiano should redeem himself by blocking all land routes including bushes connecting anambra and Imo state.

Are you trying to say that the Attackers are not from Ihiala??
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Officialgarri: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
UGM can be anybody..
They can be some group of frustrated boys who happened to have a way to get guns from anywhere
so how do your type usually conclude it's the handiwork of DSS in other scenarios?
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by bishop4life(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:

The executive governor of Anambra state and his candidate informed ndi ihiala that he's coming over on the 12th of October for campaign.

He even informed the citizens of ihiala in a circular and through the town crier who made the announcements, that “maximum security is assured”.

Canopies were set up, DJ was on standby, the aged, the young, women, youths and children were in “Odata school” waiting to see their governor for the first time since after the 2017 elections.

However, there's an army check point in front of Abott boys school in ihiala, it's just a 2 mins drive to the venue of the campaign ground.

When the unknown strucked, civilians were affected, the aged ran as their legs could carry them,

The women also ran. Motorist coming from onitsha to owerri plyed through the bushes, including those going onitsha from owerri.

The executive governor, together with Soludo didn't cross the campaign ground because they must have gotten the news of the attack of the unknown gun-men.

As we speak, the military are asking everyone to raise up their hands before they can be able to pass.

Oh yes, there were casualties, some person were confirmed dead. Either by stay bullet or direct hit.

The executive governor, together with Soludo returned back through another route and avoided their planned campaign at Ihiala, because gunmen forced them not to come to the campaign ground.

Correction : the army checkpoint is less than 30 seconds drive

1 Like

Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
[s]
BluntCrazeMan:

[/s]
I you don't have data when the news treaded last night

APGA Campaign in Nnewi South today

Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by garfield1: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
garfield1..
You now see what it is to be Non-Partisan??
You are totally free to bare your mind without any reservations.
Stop being an APC Zombie Foot-Soldier..

This is very insulting na.i thought we are moving on well
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by AntiBMC(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
APC doing what they do best.
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by BluntCrazeMan: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
Officialgarri:
so how do your type usually conclude it's the handiwork of DSS in other scenarios?
GET LOST..
Go Through ALL my posts and Topics..
As far as I am concerned...
Unknown Gunmen are Unknown Gunmen.
Known Gunmen are Known Gunmen..
Hoodlums are Hoodlums.
Armed Robbers are Armes Robbers.
Assassins Are Assassins.
Police is Police.
Military is Military.
DSS is DSS..
ESN is ESN.
IPOB is IPOB..
MASSOB is MASSOB.
Ohaneze is Ohaneze.
Biafrans are Biafrans.
Igbos are Igbos..
Nigerians are Nigerians..
I have never mixed-up these various groups people whenever I make my comments..
Even though a part of one group may intersect with another group... But even at that, whenever I want to refer to a particular group, I make my mentions very carefully and very clearly so as to avoid mix-ups..
Stop imposing your confusion into my comments..
Go and find and locate fellow low-lives that operate at the same level as you currently find yourself.
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Are you trying to say that the Attackers are not from Ihiala??

They are not from Ihiala on single bit. The first attack was also stated that they came through sane axis.

This problem will never be solved until security agencies starts working closely with border communities to block all axis and routes.

Because these boys finds it easy to pass through the bush whereas the security àre on the roads.
By now it should have been clear to all that these guys don't ply through road but through bushes to connect to the road.

1 Like

Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
UGM can be anybody..
Andy yet to start campaign and we have few days to election grin grin he cancelled his campaign flag-off a week ago because of unknown gunmen, while APGA is the only political party campaigning in all local governments in Anambra, we are waiting for you guys on Nov 6th.
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
post=106711688:
[s][/s]
[s]I you don't have data when the news treaded last night

APGA Campaign in Nnewi today
[/s]

Campaign nobody heard of.

Continue setting table in awka and snapping different local governments.
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Afamed: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lol
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by BluntCrazeMan: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
post=106711688:
[s][/s]

As Usual,, they would refute the initial evidences..
They planned going to Ihiala..
But the left the venue..
Relax.
When are the going to go back to Ihiala??
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
As Usual,, they would refute the initial evidences..
They planned going to Ihiala..
But the left the venue..
Relax.
When are the going to go back to Ihiala??
Show me pictures to support your claim
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by BluntCrazeMan: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
garfield1:

This is very insulting na.i thought we are moving on well
No..
It's not insulting bro..
Remember that you were teaching me how to be Non-Partisan..
It is now my turn to teach you how to be partisan.
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[/s]

Campaign nobody heard of.

Continue setting table in awka and snapping different local governments.

Otondo when will Andy enter street grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6800761/nnewi-south-goes-agog-soludo
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
No..
It's not insulting bro..
Remember that you were teaching me how to be Non-Partisan..
I am now teaching you how to be partisan.
Show me pictures of the incident
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by BluntCrazeMan: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
post=106711994:

Show me pictures of the incident
Stay tuned bro
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Brimstone77: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The idiots that came from mgbidi in Imo state to kill people In Ihiala Anambra state will meet same fate double portion.

All Orlu axis should be blocked.

Uli axis blocked

Ezinifite blocked.

Orumba- Umuchu - blocked and other places.

These are routes these animals pass through to destroy lives and property.

cheesy cheesy wait till you become a governor then you can go and block those places..

For now all your rant and advices starts and ends on nairaland... grin
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
post=106711977:

Otondo when will Andy enter street grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6800761/nnewi-south-goes-agog-soludo

Like I said continue setting table in awka and snapping different local governments.

If by nairaland judgement and photos Atiku would been Nigeria president by now.

It is not by cut and join photos. APGA is gone.

Nov 6th they will be buried properly.
Re: “The UGM Attack On The APGA Campaign Ground In Ihiala”: The True Story by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 14, 2021
post=106711688:
[s][/s]

Can't you see that the pic you posted is from nnewi south local government

(1) (Reply)

Ozigbo Seeks Freedom For MNK, As Soludo, Uba Boycott Debate / I’m Not Afraid Of Death; Christians Shouldn’t Stop Attending Church Says Sultan / Nigeria Youngest Presidential Candidate Ayoola Falola Meets With Emir Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.