Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,071 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) (64199 Views)

Nigerian Who Relocated To UK In 2022 Beat Wife To Death With Skateboard / Parents Storm Daughter's Home With Coffin Not Knowing She Faked Her Death / Wife, 33, Falls 100ft To Her Death While Posing For Photos Taken By Husband(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
10mobile:

Message. I got this. I feel guilty for my lack of understanding many times.

Maybe you will take your baby out somewhere cool this weekend. Look into her eyes and tell her you understand and will be understanding henceforth. grin

Don't you think so? grin
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2021
MoneyTrees:

Some doggedfighters sef angry angry since they've been fighting no leather belt not to talk of even community heavy weight belt

MoneyTrees, don't try me or I will come to your house and use you to win a heavyweight belt. grin grin

How are you doing, dearie?

Trust you are good. cheesy
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by MoneyTrees(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
doggedfighter:

MoneyTrees, don't try me or I will come to your house and use you to win a heavyweight belt. grin grin

How are you doing, dearie?

Trust you are good. cheesy
Yeah m good
Stay safe out there & keep winning
Buh Sha be merciful & forget bout KOs for em weak ones cos Naija hard

1 Like

Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by armyofone(m): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
alizma:

It has nearly nothing to do with giving birth late. But more with necessary attention and understanding that women crave for after birth.

Attention and understanding should be given to a woman who just gave birth - should be mandatory! The human body needs it not the woman craving for it.

Husband can take leave from work...once wifey is pregnant, save your leave days. Take leave and be home at least 2-3 weeks to help your wife get the needed rest and sleep. While home, start making arrangements for who to assist for the next few weeks.
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Justbehave:
Try and get married and have kids before 30 by reducing your shakara grin
Not everyone wants to get married.
Sometimes it isn't because of shakara that some aren't married. I'd personally like to be financially stable before settling down because I love life and wouldn't want to live it poorly or bring babies to this world to suffer and I'm sure there are ladies like me out there.
There are many reasons why some ladies aren't married even when they are older than 26.
Re: Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix) by sherlock229(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2021
If it's Nigeria now they will say it's juju that made her do that... Backward
Nigeria and Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover / Who Still Remembers This Gadget? / Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.