Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos (4950 Views)

Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) / Am I D Only Girl Dat Love Raw Sex In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Escabado: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
I meet this girl not long and we have been chatting and calling ,she was pestering me for us to meet. I said ok let's meet close to my place but she refused saying we must meet in a fancy restaurant Lol . I say for my mind she don see mugu . I told her if is not in my own choice of location we should cancel the date and she has ranting and talking all sort of tinz.saying I need to first take a girl out pay for everything she took and give her money for tfare and that way I have showed her that I'm caring. That if I'm not doing that girls will be running away from me.I told her u mean I should take upto 10 girls out then before one will agree to date me ? After taking dem out and u invite dem to your place they run away what will happen to the money I spent and she said i will forget the Money I spent. Seems I resemble client for this girl eyes. Guys what do you think this girl is upto .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by dollynnn(f): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tell us the kind of girl she is.. "urgent 2k" dem?

4 Likes

Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Muzikluva(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Escabado:
I meet this girl not long and we have been chatting and calling ,she was pestering me for us to meet. I said ok let's meet close to my place but she refused saying we must meet in a fancy restaurant Lol . I say for my mind she don see mugu . I told her if is not in my own choice of location we should cancel the date and she has ranting and talking all sort of tinz.saying I need to first take a girl out pay for everything she took and give her money for tfare and that way I have showed her that I'm caring. That if I'm not doing that girls will be running away from me.I told her u mean I should take upto 10 girls out then before one will agree to date me ? After taking dem out and u invite dem to your place they run away what will happen to the money I spent and she said i will forget the Money I spent. Seems I resemble client for this girl eyes. Guys what do you think this girl is upto .
You are saying she wants to scam you but the real question we should be asking you is why you want her to come to your house on a first date Fine the girl too no get sense but if you take a lady out, must you take her home to sleep with you?!?! Birds of a feather!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mahn Dec is at the konna(change yo Topic)

Becare

Full
Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Escabado: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Muzikluva:

You are saying she wants to scam you but the real question we should be asking you is why you want her to come to your house on a first date Fine the girl too no get sense but if you take a lady out, must you take her home to sleep with you?!?! Birds of a feather!

U don't have sen.se I told her we should hang out in a restaurant close to my place .not inside my huz.u be Simp I'm not like u

9 Likes

Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by helinues: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Even the write up was full of so many blunders.

Like op, like his write up

4 Likes

Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by verybadmouth(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Just tell her how much you will pay to fkcu her. She will come straight up.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Muzikluva(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Escabado:

U don't have sen.se I told her we should hang out in a restaurant close to my place .not inside my huz.u be Simp I'm not like u
Read your write up again oponu Omo ale jati jati.
Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Muzikluva(m): 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
helinues:
Even the write up was full of so many blunders.

Like op, like his write up
Don’t mind the bozo.
Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Pumpumking: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Escabado:

Iz her name Siofra from nairaland sir??......that babe always use fake people photos on her photo profile & we dont truss her sir!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Different topic, different narration. cheesy cheesy
Na only one comma I see for op thread. cheesy
This is surprising, but wait make I laugh first.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by AfroKnight: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Spend that money on yourself or your business. You will see good results. Spend it on her, and you will see no returns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by EmzyT: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
sad
Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by siofra(f): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pumpumking:

Iz her name Siofra from nairaland sir??......that babe always use fake people photos on her photo profile & we dont truss her sir!! angry

Is your brain paining you [no oofeinse] angry

2 Likes

Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pumpumking:

Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by house10s: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Escabado:
another moniker, u n ur dumb thread
Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by arthurwillia(m): 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
The girl knows her worth and she will not stoop so low. A queen I stan..

Op carry your size
Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Ocholu: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
See this OP calling another Nairalander a simp grin grin.

OP let me be real with you;

You're suffering from blue balls. You want to eat your cake and still have it abi?

Meet close to my house. So that from there you go quickly point your house directing her to just enter.

The lady is pretty much wiser than you. My verdict is; two of una match well.
Cunny man die, cunny man burry am.
Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by stunnert(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Op needs a brain resetting slap.
Anyways, why so many blunders ?
Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Pumpumking: 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
siofra:

Is your brain paining you [no oofeinse] angry

siofra....again.. we apologice for exposing u for using another person photo on yor profile...this is fraud undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by siofra(f): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2021
Pumpumking:

siofra....again.. we apologice for exposing u for using another person photo on yor profile...this is fraud undecided

grin grin

Wahala be like bicycle. Come and arrest me na
Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Escabado: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2021
arthurwillia:
The girl knows her worth and she will not stoop so low. A queen I stan..

Op carry your size

Her worth is a plate of rice and chicken in a restaurant Thats not upto N2500. Lol hungry g.irls looking for simp men to manipulate
Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Escabado: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2021
verybadmouth:
Just tell her how much you will pay to fkcu her. She will come straight up.

She said she is not in to Hook up Lol , but she want me to use my money to buy free rice and chicken. As confirmed mumu wey I be . Lol
Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by SenecaTheYonger: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2021
You did well, OP. Seems you must have been pestering her that’s why she’s using that to chase you away.

Although if you still insist, she fit chop you clean mouth

1 Like

Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Bolarineliza202: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2021
Just here to read comments.

Nairaland is a site for receiving sense and manner grin grin
Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Sonnobax15(m): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,like seriously,you suppose collect community beating from all your Nighas undecided

World class mumu lipsrsealed
Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by SavageResponse(m): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
Escabado:

So, how did she scam you?

1 Like

Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by jericco1(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
You no well sha..
P ass nigga undecided
Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Vulcanheph(m): 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Op since she wants to eat free food and is not into hookup .... Tell her to go and meet her father to give her free food because you're not her father.

1 Like

Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by arthurwillia(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Escabado:

Her worth is a plate of rice and chicken in a restaurant Thats not upto N2500. Lol hungry g.irls looking for simp men to manipulate

Lol plate or rice and chicken 2500?? Please where are you eating your own? If that’s your worth then definitely not hers, find your mate l
Re: See the Girl dat Scammed Me. Photos by Escabado: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol plate or rice and chicken 2500?? Please where are you eating your own? If that’s your worth then definitely not hers, find your mate l

U ar a Usles fuu, if is dat cheap she Shud be able to afford it .even if is N500 instead of looking for a man that will feed her just like you hun.gry idiat

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / A Girl Reject My 700 Naira Transportation Fair After Sleeping Over / Understanding The Role Of Third Party In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.